🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump...how dare he speak like a normal man would!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!
The programmed robots who act "presidential" have done such a better job.

I find it strange that people live with their head in the sand and just can't believe it when someone has the b@lls to say exactly what they're thinking...I see it as a quality.

Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.

Dang it!

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.

Well, loony's who love to over analyze, play semantics and split hairs will read deep into what was said...real people who lead real lives outside the tiny little box will see it as quite normal 'guy talk' and nothing really literal. Don't be scared of reality...it's okay!

Dang it!

Well, loony's who love to over analyze, play semantics and split hairs will read deep into what was said...real people who lead real lives outside the tiny little box will see it as quite normal 'guy talk' and nothing really literal. Don't be scared of reality...it's okay!
You are delusional. Normal guys do not talk about fucking other guys wives you idiot. Nor do they talk about molesting and assaulting other men's wives and daughters.

no one wants to stop and consider that trump is right, that so many women will do just about anything. every rock star knows the groupies want it. trump is the victim here.

Dang it!

Real people? You mean "real losers". And, you just called a bunch of people in your party "loonies" - because they are offended with such crass talk, especially from one who aspires to lead the country.

People who lead real lives outside the tiny little box are actually delusional predators, because you won't find anyone defending the idea that it is okay for a man to "grope a married women because you can get away with anything" - most sane responsible people call that sexual attack. If you don't believe me, try that at work....I'm sure it will go well for you and all those people you associate with that live outside the tiny little box.

Dang it!

Theump didn't say that he "groped women without their consent", jackass.

Dang it!

If you don't have consent then it's not consensual.

Dang it!

You are delusional. Normal guys do not talk about fucking other guys wives you idiot. Nor do they talk about molesting and assaulting other men's wives and daughters.

Dang it!

Real people? You mean "real losers". And, you just called a bunch of people in your party "loonies" - because they are offended with such crass talk, especially from one who aspires to lead the country.

People who lead real lives outside the tiny little box are actually delusional predators, because you won't find anyone defending the idea that it is okay for a man to "grope a married women because you can get away with anything" - most sane responsible people call that sexual attack. If you don't believe me, try that at work....I'm sure it will go well for you and all those people you associate with that live outside the tiny little box.

Don't get all upset...It's okay to live blinded and pretend everything you wouldn't say or think is abnormal and it's okay to be scared of reality...many people are. Further, the 'traditional' republican isn't / wasn't really excited by Trump all along...this changes nothing. Trumps "party" see's this as more of what makes Trump Trump...a real life person with real life ideas...he's in touch with reality and doesn't have his head buried in the sand in some podunk town in middle America....This is a no-brainer.

Dang it!

There should be a freaking form to prove that it's consensual, should there be not?

no one wants to stop and consider that trump is right, that so many women will do just about anything. every rock star knows the groupies want it. trump is the victim here.

You are probably right, that Trump might not be lying. It is sad that there are women out there that are willing to do anything for a little attention from a celebrity. But I believe Trump is a bigger idiot for coming out and admitting that he takes advantage of such women. He might have gotten away with it and people would have considered him a man of integrity, but the fact that it was recorded and has come out, makes him to be a fool, not a victim.

That is not the type of person that makes a good President.

Trump admits to grabbing a woman's pussy because he is rich is normal behavior?

Dang it!

There should be a freaking form to prove that it's consensual, should there be not?

How does a woman have the time to consent when she is "groped", jackass?

Trump allows Howard Stern to call his own daughter a "nice piece of ass" and he agrees with it?

What kind of father is that?

Dang it!

How does a woman have the time to consent when she is "groped", jackass?

Well, generally if you grope someone you know they are fine with it...

Or how does your relationship work? Need a form before doing that?

Dang it!

I'm not one who argues in extremes. A form? How about now fingering your target just because you feel like you have the right? I bet if a guy grabbed your junk without asking you'd be bitching about rape.

Forum List

Back