🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump...how dare he speak like a normal man would!

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.
Theump didn't say that he "groped women without their consent", jackass.

If you don't have consent then it's not consensual.

There should be a freaking form to prove that it's consensual, should there be not?

How does a woman have the time to consent when she is "groped", jackass?

Well, generally if you grope someone you know they are fine with it...

Or how does your relationship work? Need a form before doing that?

Is that the general rule? If you do it then it's assumed they are OK with it? Some call that rape.

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.

There should be a freaking form to prove that it's consensual, should there be not?

You assume they are fine with it. People with no integrity would assume such a thing.

How is yours? You go around groping married women? Since you are defending Trump's actions one can assume you do.

You assume they are fine with it. People with no integrity would assume such a thing.

How is yours? You go around groping married women? Since you are defending Trump's actions one can assume you do.

Where did he state that he groped anyone or married women for that matter?

That's a bit of a stretch...

Anyway, please keep your sexual consent forms to yourself, no need to be scripted as with Hillary.

As far as I know, Bill is quite the bull. He certainly doesn't ask for no forms.

Anyway, please keep your sexual consent forms to yourself, no need to be scripted as with Hillary.

Grabbing them by the pussy is groping, it's the very definition. He bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman. Did you not hear the news that recently came out?

Normal men do not talking about moving in on married women.

Pay attention...the whole time he is talking about a married woman that he is trying to nail. So you think that because he is a man of such integrity he would not grope the married ones? Bwahahaha....you're really desperate to defend the scum.

Donald Trump's 'grab them by the p****' quotes in full

So, I guess you do go around groping married women....:badgrin:

As far as I know, Bill is quite the bull. He certainly doesn't ask for no forms.

You might have a point if Bill was running for President....but since he isn't, I'll just have to consider the source.

Grabbing them by the pussy is groping, it's the very definition. He bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman. Did you not hear the news that recently came out?

You have to consider the fact that most Trump supporters are not "educated". I'm sure most of them don't read/watch the news.....:badgrin:

Pay attention...the whole time he is talking about a married woman that he is trying to nail. So you think that because he is a man of such integrity he would not grope the married ones? Bwahahaha....you're really desperate to defend the scum.

You might have a point if Bill was running for President....but since he isn't, I'll just have to consider the source.

This is the first time I listened to that quote. Holy shit, what a bunch of nothing!

This board must be populated with pussies if you think that's so terrible... the guy was laughing, it was not serious... I actually thought he meant something bad. Incredible...

Might want to listen to it again if you are having difficulty comprehending what he actually said.

This is the first time I listened to that quote. Holy shit, what a bunch of nothing!

This board must be populated with pussies if you think that's so terrible... the guy was laughing, it was not serious... I actually thought he meant something bad. Incredible...

Might want to listen to it again if you are having difficulty comprehending what he actually said.

Thanks for exposing your true self. No need to argue over it any more....I know where you are coming from.

Thanks for exposing your true self. No need to argue over it any more....I know where you are coming from.

You are welcome.

Please go back to filling your sexual consent form.

Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!
The programmed robots who act "presidential" have done such a better job.

Normal men don't think assaulting women is okay. If you don't know that, it explains why you're a broke loser.

Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!

Jackass....he didn't say he asked for their consent either....jackass. And learn to spell, jackass, it's Trumpf....not Theump.

You nailed it...and that's the problem with all seventeen of the old fashioned Republican's. They've fallen out of touch with realities. They stay under there little rock in podunk middle America while the world around them evolves and changes. Sadly, scared pussies is a pretty accurate way to describe them.

You nailed it...and that's the problem with all seventeen of the old fashioned Republican's. They've fallen out of touch with realities. They stay under there little rock in podunk middle America while the world around them evolves and changes. Sadly, scared pussies is a pretty accurate way to describe them.

Bwahahaha....I bet you're one of the many people interviewed in the street that don't know the name of the Vice President.

Bwahahaha....I bet you're one of the many people interviewed in the street that don't know the name of the Vice President.

Don't deflect...stay on topic.
Thank you

Don't deflect...stay on topic.
Thank you

Oh, so sorry I hurt your feelings.

Anyone with an iQ over six can listen to what Trump was saying and be sure he was really trying hard to inject 'WOW-factor' into the conversation by speaking so far out of bounds...99.9% of what was said was meant in good fun....again, simple if you allow it to be.

Dang it!

He didn't say that he didn't have consent, jackass.

Dang it!

He didn't say that he didn't have consent, jackass.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

That is assault.

Forum List

Back