🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump...how dare he speak like a normal man would!

Trump's grandmother should have washed his filthy mouth out with soap.

Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!
The programmed robots who act "presidential" have done such a better job.

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.
Theump didn't say that he "groped women without their consent", jackass.

If you don't have consent then it's not consensual.
He didn't say that he didn't have consent, jackass.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Er, I hate to break it to you...that's not how normal decent people talk. Just because you and your associates speak like that does not mean every man does, and certainly not one that hopes to be the leader of this country.

In case you didn't know....claiming to "grope women" without their consent is sexual attack....just thought I would tell you so you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a sexual predator.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Walk up to a woman that you think is into you and grab her crotch. See what she calls it.

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Walk up to a woman that you think is into you and grab her crotch. See what she calls it.
I've done that many times. None of them ever called it assault.

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Sure you did.

What I took from the audio of the Donald being an asshole....
He wasn't talking about what he would do...

He was talking about what he did.....

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

Is that what you Trumpsters are proud of?

You guys all run to ...Well Bill Clinton was worse...

And what does that make Trump if he acted the same way...
Seems like the Trump supporters are making Trump a rock star for behaving as badly as Bill C

Last edited:
Dang it!
I thought I was voting for a molded, programmed, pre-packaged phony politician whom would always say exactly what I should expect him to say....How dare he be sexually attracted to women and say what he's thinking! I'm so appalled. I hate people who speak....like...like....a real person thinks!

Well, loony's who love to over analyze, play semantics and split hairs will read deep into what was said...real people who lead real lives outside the tiny little box will see it as quite normal 'guy talk' and nothing really literal. Don't be scared of reality...it's okay!
You are delusional. Normal guys do not talk about fucking other guys wives you idiot. Nor do they talk about molesting and assaulting other men's wives and daughters.

Dang it!

Well, loony's who love to over analyze, play semantics and split hairs will read deep into what was said...real people who lead real lives outside the tiny little box will see it as quite normal 'guy talk' and nothing really literal. Don't be scared of reality...it's okay!

Real people? You mean "real losers". And, you just called a bunch of people in your party "loonies" - because they are offended with such crass talk, especially from one who aspires to lead the country.

People who lead real lives outside the tiny little box are actually delusional predators, because you won't find anyone defending the idea that it is okay for a man to "grope a married women because you can get away with anything" - most sane responsible people call that sexual attack. If you don't believe me, try that at work....I'm sure it will go well for you and all those people you associate with that live outside the tiny little box.

Don't get all upset...It's okay to live blinded and pretend everything you wouldn't say or think is abnormal and it's okay to be scared of reality...many people are. Further, the 'traditional' republican isn't / wasn't really excited by Trump all along...this changes nothing. Trumps "party" see's this as more of what makes Trump Trump...a real life person with real life ideas...he's in touch with reality and doesn't have his head buried in the sand in some podunk town in middle America....This is a no-brainer.

Real life ideas:

More nations should have nukes
We’re going to build a 2,000 mile wall and have Mexico pay for it.
The 14th amendment no longer applies
Our military will be so strong nobody will mess with us.

The next time he comes up with one….will be the first time he comes up with one.

Dang it!

Real people? You mean "real losers". And, you just called a bunch of people in your party "loonies" - because they are offended with such crass talk, especially from one who aspires to lead the country.

People who lead real lives outside the tiny little box are actually delusional predators, because you won't find anyone defending the idea that it is okay for a man to "grope a married women because you can get away with anything" - most sane responsible people call that sexual attack. If you don't believe me, try that at work....I'm sure it will go well for you and all those people you associate with that live outside the tiny little box.

Obviously, you never spent a minute in a men's locker room, or in a bar where they serve something more potent than lemonade, or any place where the colors of the rainbow are not the flag of pride.

MEN do talk like that. At least normal men do, and it is called bravado, braggodocio, bragging and bull shit, all in the name of FUN..

Grow up and be a man and find environment where where you don't look ridiculous. It will help you survive in your mom's basement and help you through he day.

Trump said nothing to apologize for.

Dang it!

Obviously, you never spent a minute in a men's locker room, or in a bar where they serve something more potent than lemonade, or any place where the colors of the rainbow are not the flag of pride.

MEN do talk like that. At least normal men do, and it is called bravado, braggodocio, bragging and bull shit, all in the name of FUN..

Grow up and be a man and find environment where where you don't look ridiculous. It will help you survive in your mom's basement and help you through he day.

Then you should be in the Bill Clinton fan club as well.....

By your logic Bill Clinton was the real man and Trumpy is just well a ....pussy, all talk...
But wait a second.....
Trump said he did act on his impulses....

I guess Trump should just keep his flapping lips closed on the subject because he acts just like Bill Boy...

My rush order from the Trump campaign came yesterday.....
It looks different then the one I ordered....

Did the Trump campaign change their message???

Trump hat.jpg

Dang it!

Then you should be in the Bill Clinton fan club as well.....

By your logic Bill Clinton was the real man and Trumpy is just well a ....pussy, all talk...
But wait a second.....
Trump said he did act on his impulses....

I guess Trump should just keep his flapping lips closed on the subject because he acts just like Bill Boy...

To quote that wrinkle faced, ridiculous has been, Robert Deniro: "You talkin' to me?"

It's irrelevant if many men speak like this. If you're running for President you have to set a good example. And Trump is a terrible example for children to look upto. Trump supporters need to stop trying to polish the turd that Trump is and accept he is unfit to be President. His behaviour should not be seen as the " new normal ". The USA deserves better than to have Trump as its face to the world .

Locker room talk: Damn, that chick is HOT, I'd love to bang her!

Not locker room talk from a married man with a pregnant wife: See that married woman, I've been trying to bang her but she won't let me, she has ugly fake tits anyway. I'm a star, I can go out and grab their pussy and they just let me

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Sure you did.
When I met my wife I kissed her within seconds of meeting her. Do you think I asked to kiss her?

That is assault.
No it isn't.

Well that explains everything. You're nothing but a sexual predator yourself. Thanks for the warning.

Dang it!

I may not have but I have sons, cousins, friends that have been in locker rooms and none of them have ever heard or talked that way themselves.
Trump wasn't in a locker room, he was in a bus with other people around, probably not all men, so even there you are stretching the truth.

REAL men don't talk like that in locker rooms or anywhere else for that matter....only losers that can't get a woman by any other method.

Pro Athletes Say No One Talks Like Trump In Locker Rooms | Huffington Post

If you have ever claimed that you grabbed a woman by the crotch without her consent, or your friends have, that is sexual attack. There is a law against that, so if you think you are bragging, you are only ignorant to the fact that you are bragging about committing a crime.

I am grown up, idiot, and I'm a woman and hopefully I will never come into an environment where such a heinous person as yourself is around.

Trump has claimed that he doesn't apologize for anything....just the kind of person that deplorables would want for a President.

Thank God the people of America are better than the lot of deplorables and Trump is seeing the exit door sooner than he thought he would.

Trump claims that Hillary is bringing out a decades old tape to derail him, but ignores the fact that he is bringing out a 20 year old story about Bill that has already been dealt with.

Bill Clinton is not the one running for office, so how Trump can claim that Hillary is responsible for Bill's indiscretions is just another of Trump's twisted logic. He claims that Hillary is an enabler, yet Melania stands by his side in spite of the many stories that are coming out about Trump groping women, his rape lawsuit and his own admission of sexually attacking women while a newlywed to her. Another indication that he is a liar and a hypocrite, and stupid to think that we can't see his hypocrisy.

Trump supporters claim that he speaks his mind, yet he denies that he ever said many of the things that he is on video saying....that sounds like someone that is mental.

Anyway...Trump is toast.

Okay ENOUGH...you want to know who has the real sexual trash mouths...its women. Whether they are trash talking other women or trash talking men. God the hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts.

Forum List

Back