Trump: I Am "Leaving My Great Business In Total"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump tweeted today that he will be holding a presser on December 15 with his family "to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

“While I am not mandated to do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses. Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!”

Questions swirl around Trump business announcement

A great deal of noise has been made about the conflict of interest of Trump having the ability to reap big profits for his businesses as President. So now Trump is getting out of business, apparently.

But the fact is, by the time DJ leaves office he will be too old to enjoy whatever profits he made for his empire. The guy will be lucky to live out two terms, if he beats the odds again to be re-elected.

However, his kids have many decades to look forward to of high living off the profits daddy will make for them as President.

Trump doesn't need his businesses any more. Being President is way more fun than being billionaire busting into girls dressing rooms.

You have your own theme music whenever you enter a room. Other people pay for your helicopters and planes and limos. You can move the stock market up and down with a single wink. You have your own army to play with. You can legally kill people.

The bennies are limitless.

I have to admit, I was wrong, but can't help but to laugh at this nonsense from the left of reality. Get a freaking life the guy hasn't been sworn into office yet. Now look back to 2008 and and 2012 and explain the difference between how civilized rational people and these spoiled pathetic excuses for existence conduct themselves. Face it, America reject your choice, now live with it, pull your pants up, stop crying, and for the sake of God getting a F-ing job, put some skin in the game.

Trump tweeted today that he will be holding a presser on December 15 with his family "to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

“While I am not mandated to do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses. Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!”

Questions swirl around Trump business announcement

A great deal of noise has been made about the conflict of interest of Trump having the ability to reap big profits for his businesses as President. So now Trump is getting out of business, apparently.

But the fact is, by the time DJ leaves office he will be too old to enjoy whatever profits he made for his empire. The guy will be lucky to live out two terms, if he beats the odds again to be re-elected.

However, his kids have many decades to look forward to of high living off the profits daddy will make for them as President.
lol How would he do that? The Trump businesses are golf courses, resorts and high end apartment buildings and hotel along with some high end consumer items.

Forum List

Back