Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of 5th Ave. and Shoot Somebody.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

That last underlined part, is the really scary message.......No one on either side of the aisle would remotely suggest that Trump would actually shoot someone.....and although I am an avid Trump critic, not even I could picture that scenario.

HOWEVER, the problem is those Trump supporters/voters who cling to his words as Gospel truths.....All it would take is ONE unhinged Trumpster who.......as the polls keep slipping for the orange clown.....to search for his screwed up "fame" ...make an attempt on Clinton, and prove what a loyal Trump follower should do to "defend" America and the precious 2nd amendment.

LOL Keep the narrative going....best comment I've seen on this garbage you loons are trying to stir up.

As someone that is pro gun rights I find it insulting that the press apparently thinks I'm too stupid to understand Trump was telling me to vote.

He said before his latest gun insinuation, that there was nothing folks could do to stop it (her)...except second amendment people. He spoke that to a clearly frustrated/angry audience.

He knew what he was doing and saying. And you're right. But I'll bet there's more than one unhinged devotee to the Messiah Cheeto Jesus in that crowd. Hillary (the taxpayers) are going to have to $$ double down on her secret service protection now..

• Banned
Definition of "Dog-Whistle Politics":

A type of political speech using code words that appear to mean one thing to the general population, but have a different meaning for a targeted part of the audience

You would have to have some voters before you could lose some. So even lefty snopes surely has to give him a "True" on this one.

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

That last underlined part, is the really scary message.......No one on either side of the aisle would remotely suggest that Trump would actually shoot someone.....and although I am an avid Trump critic, not even I could picture that scenario.

HOWEVER, the problem is those Trump supporters/voters who cling to his words as Gospel truths.....All it would take is ONE unhinged Trumpster who.......as the polls keep slipping for the orange clown.....to search for his screwed up "fame" ...make an attempt on Clinton, and prove what a loyal Trump follower should do to "defend" America and the precious 2nd amendment.

He would still be a better candidate. Hillary has lead to way more deaths.

That is if he was able to escape the consequences and avoid the responsibility as conveniently as Hillary.

Now, could you provide an actual link to what he actually said in context? I wonder why that's not provided...

If someone, God forbid, does make a successful snipe on the Hill-Beast, you can bet that I'll be the first to piss on her grave.

Clinton: "I Could Have My Emails Hacked and Have an Iranian Scientist shot Because of It And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"
Trumps Statement is just bragging, Sorry to say the Clinton version is true

If someone, God forbid, does make a successful snipe on the Hill-Beast, you can bet that I'll be the first to piss on her grave.

Well, of course, that is why you're well known on this forum as a scum bucket....(Oh, I bet you also call yourself a "good christian", right?

Trump should be tried for treason for two reasons:

1. Asking Putin to hack the U.S. government.

2. Suggesting that Hillary Clinton be assassinated.

Well, if not for "treason" at least tried for having killed the GOP single handed. LOL

Last edited:

Billary: "I could still be married to my sexual harassing husband while running for office, tell women they have the right to be heard when sexually assaulted, lie about deleting classified emails, lie about Benghazi video, get a child molester rapist free from prison, at the same time be a puppet establishment candidate sell out for the 1%, and I wouldn't lose a single voter. Top that one Trump. I win again."

Billary: "I could still be married to my sexual harassing husband while running for office, tell women they have the right to be heard when sexually assaulted, lie about deleting classified emails, lie about Benghazi video, get a child molester rapist free from prison, at the same time be a puppet establishment candidate sell out for the 1%, and I wouldn't lose a single voter. Top that one Trump. I win again."

I think you should remain on your couch....and take a long nap.

Hussein Obama should be water boarded for being a Trojan horse for radical Islam and for apologizing for America. Hussein Obama should be extradited out of America for his betrayal.

Billary should be disqualified for being married to the ex-president by default which is unethical, who also happens to be a sexual harasser, while Hitlery must be disqualified by default for being incompetent mishandling classified material which happened to be hacked. Hill Billy Clit should be disqualified by her supporters for being a sell out puppet establishment candidate, whereas the Bern-outs already disqualified the bitch.

It should be glaringly obvious by now to anyone with a brain that Trump never wanted to win. He was never in the race.

His goal and mission was to expose and destroy the Republican Party .. and get his good friend Hillary Clinton elected. He's done a marvelous job of both.

The man is a goddamn hero. :0)

Forum List

Back