Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of 5th Ave. and Shoot Somebody.......

Hussein Obama should be water boarded for being a Trojan horse for radical Islam and for apologizing for America. Hussein Obama should be extradited out of America for his betrayal.

Billary should be disqualified for being married to the ex-president by default which is unethical, who also happens to be a sexual harasser, while Hitlery must be disqualified by default for being incompetent mishandling classified material which happened to be hacked. Hill Billy Clit should be disqualified by her supporters for being a sell out puppet establishment candidate, whereas the Bern-outs already disqualified the bitch.

Well, CROTCHpotato is not your typical right wing moron....he demands the coveted title of EXTREME right wing moron....I'd say he deserves it......(what a useless :ahole-1:)

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

That last underlined part, is the really scary message.......No one on either side of the aisle would remotely suggest that Trump would actually shoot someone.....and although I am an avid Trump critic, not even I could picture that scenario.

HOWEVER, the problem is those Trump supporters/voters who cling to his words as Gospel truths.....All it would take is ONE unhinged Trumpster who.......as the polls keep slipping for the orange clown.....to search for his screwed up "fame" ...make an attempt on Clinton, and prove what a loyal Trump follower should do to "defend" America and the precious 2nd amendment.

A Trump supporter who President Donald Trump initially believed was a protester disrupting Thursday’s campaign rally in New Hampshire has absolutely no ill will to the president for mocking his physical appearance and saying he has seriously overweight.

Midway through Thursday’s rally, the president reacted to protesters interrupting his speech by pointing to one and shouting: “That guy has got a serious weight problem. Go home, get some exercise!”

“Everything is good,” Dawson exclaimed. “I love the guy. He is the best thing that ever happened to this country.”

It's not shooting the guy but damn. Trump could call one of his supporters a piece of shit and he wouldn't lose their support. WOW.

This is an example of why people take issue with Trump. Not everyone agrees that this is the way a POTUS should be speaking. I like the Howard Stern show as much as anyone. It doesn’t mean I want to see him as the leader of our country getting behind a microphone and saying whatever comes to mind without consideration of consequences.

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

That last underlined part, is the really scary message.......No one on either side of the aisle would remotely suggest that Trump would actually shoot someone.....and although I am an avid Trump critic, not even I could picture that scenario.

HOWEVER, the problem is those Trump supporters/voters who cling to his words as Gospel truths.....All it would take is ONE unhinged Trumpster who.......as the polls keep slipping for the orange clown.....to search for his screwed up "fame" ...make an attempt on Clinton, and prove what a loyal Trump follower should do to "defend" America and the precious 2nd amendment.

A Trump supporter who President Donald Trump initially believed was a protester disrupting Thursday’s campaign rally in New Hampshire has absolutely no ill will to the president for mocking his physical appearance and saying he has seriously overweight.

Midway through Thursday’s rally, the president reacted to protesters interrupting his speech by pointing to one and shouting: “That guy has got a serious weight problem. Go home, get some exercise!”

“Everything is good,” Dawson exclaimed. “I love the guy. He is the best thing that ever happened to this country.”

It's not shooting the guy but damn. Trump could call one of his supporters a piece of shit and he wouldn't lose their support. WOW.

You resurrected a 3 yr. old thread to say this?
Are you fat......as in the head?

As long as he shoots a Russian Troll, like the Dem Bots that post threads like this, nobody is going to care. In fact, most of America will cheer.

Russian Collusion was a fail.
Your Coup was a fail.
Your hoping North Korea Nukes someone is a fail
Your hoping for a recession is a fail

You are a fail

This thread is a fail

As long as he shoots a Russian Troll, like the Dem Bots that post threads like this, nobody is going to care. In fact, most of America will cheer.

Russian Collusion was a fail.
Your Coup was a fail.
Your hoping North Korea Nukes someone is a fail
Your hoping for a recession is a fail

You are a fail

This thread is a fail

.....and Hillary was a humongous fail....:boo_hoo14:

You resurrected a 3 yr. old thread to say this?
Are you fat......as in the head?
Well when the fat guy said "I don't care that Trump called me a fat piece of shit, I love the guy" it made me think about when Trump said he could stand on 5th ave and not lose one vote.

I guess Trump was right.

Forum List

Back