🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you con$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-acc.pdf

25. Father’s race (check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ white
□ black or african american
□ american indian or alaska native (name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ asian indian
□ chinese
□ filipino
□ japanese
□ korean
□ vietnamese
□ other asian (specify)______________________________
□ native hawaiian
□ guamanian or chamorro
□ samoan
□ other pacific islander (specify)______________________
□ other (specify)___________________________________

is this form from the 1960's or now? Assuming the 1960's . . . .

Why would obama's father check the 'african american' box? He wasn't an american. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'african american' he would have checked the 'black' box.

rev. 11/2003

yeah, back in 1961, they were still running vista.

:rofl:

idiot

African was not a race back in the 60's It did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. On offical documents Blacks were identified as black or negros. Not Africans.

What do you call a white person from Africa
You CON$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-ACC.pdf

25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ White
□ Black or African American
□ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan
□ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________
□ Other (Specify)___________________________________

Is this form from the 1960's or now? Assuming the 1960's . . . .

Why would Obama's father check the 'African American' box? He wasn't an American. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'African American' he would have checked the 'black' box.
The black and African American are the SAME box.

The point was that African is listed as a race, along with Japanese, Korean, etc.
Obviously he could have chosen the "other" box and filled in African.

my birth certificate, issued in 1954 in boston, mass, makes no mention of race.

does that mean i get to pick one?

if so, i'll take 180m high hurdles.

But hawaii's does. So whats your point?

hey, you wanna obsess over stupid shit? knock yourself out.

don't be real shocked when i mock your dumb ass about it.

otay?

No I want the mother fucking truth. I am fed up with the lies from Hawaii and the government.

Once again African was not a race identifer back in the 60's

you con$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-acc.pdf

25. Father’s race (check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ white
□ black or african american
□ american indian or alaska native (name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ asian indian
□ chinese
□ filipino
□ japanese
□ korean
□ vietnamese
□ other asian (specify)______________________________
□ native hawaiian
□ guamanian or chamorro
□ samoan
□ other pacific islander (specify)______________________
□ other (specify)___________________________________

Why would obama's father check the 'african american' box? He wasn't an american. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'african american' he would have checked the 'black' box.

rev. 11/2003

So this isn't the form that Obama's father would have filled out, correct?

I haven't gone through this whole thread so if this is a repeat question, sorry. The form filled out in 1961 . . . did it have 'choices' or did it just ask 'race'?

If a person was from Africa but was white, wouldn't they put down white? (I didn't think Caucasian was used back then, was it? I don't know . . ) It would stand to reason that if they were from Africa and were black they would put down black. If I were in a foreign country and needed to fill in my race on a form I wouldn't put American (that's my nationality), I'd put white. Actually, I'd check 'other' and put down alabaster just to screw with them. heh

Last edited:

25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ White
□ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan

Why would Obama's father check the 'African American' box? He wasn't an American. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'African American' he would have checked the 'black' box.

The point was that African is listed as a race, along with Japanese, Korean, etc.

You're right. I didn't catch that. Ha!
So this is exactly how the form was worded in 1961?

Last edited:

rev. 11/2003

yeah, back in 1961, they were still running vista.

:rofl:

idiot

That document was revised in 2003 that document was not used in the 60's.

In the 60's African was not a race. If your were alive then you would know it.

In 60s America it was not. To someone from Africa it would be, his father probably wanted to distinguish himself from Negro Americans

African was not a race back in the 60's It did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. On offical documents Blacks were identified as black or negros. Not Africans.

Child is born and they give you a form to fill out for the birth certificate. For the entry for race, the father writes down "African"

The clerk making $1.65 an hour takes the form and types in African. People assume that means Negro and don't make a fuss about it.

Real earth shattering stuff

In 60s America it was not. To someone from Africa it would be, his father probably wanted to distinguish himself from Negro Americans

Child is born and they give you a form to fill out for the birth certificate. For the entry for race, the father writes down "African"

The clerk making $1.65 an hour takes the form and types in African. People assume that means Negro and don't make a fuss about it.

How do you know that?

If he had been white, but from Africa, would he still have put down African?

So is this the big news from the Trump investigation?

That Obama's father listed his race as African?

Trump has President written all over him

But hawaii's does. So whats your point?

don't be real shocked when i mock your dumb ass about it.

otay?

No I want the mother fucking truth. I am fed up with the lies from Hawaii and the government.

Once again African was not a race identifer back in the 60's

tissue?

How do you know that?

He probably would have checked the "White" box, which makes no other distinction other than white.

How do you know that?

He probably would have checked the "White" box, which makes no other distinction other than white.

So the form you posted on the previous page . . . it was worded just like that in 1961?

If he was white he would have checked the 'white' box and they would put down Caucasian. But if he was black he would have checked the 'black or African American' box and they put down African. Why wouldn't they put down black?

???

Last edited:

□ White
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan

Your document is dated rev. 2003 it would not have those identifers worded that way on a 1961" Hawaiian BC

Your document is dated rev. 2003 it would not have those identifers worded that way on a 1961" Hawaiian BC

well, why don't you post a link to a 1961 version of *race identifiers* or shut your whiny fucking trap? you keep saying african wouldn't have been used.

well prove it or shut the fuck up, aright?

Ok, here's a copy of a long form birth certificate from 1961. It just asks 'race' with no other identifiers.

090728birthcert.gif

Obama's father put down 'African' rather than 'black'. Was 'African' the term used back then? I don't recall it as such . . .I thought negro or colored was the term used. Would a person from Africa refer to their race as 'African' though? Again if I was asked my race I wouldn't put American. This whole thing is confusing.

This image (Obama's COLB) was also on the same page where I got the image above.

birth_certificate_5.jpg

The first pic the dob was 8/5/61 but the certification number is 151 61 10637.

Obama's COLB lists dob as 8/4/61 but the certification number is 151 61 10641.

Shouldn't Obama's certification number be lower (sooner) than the one of the babies born a day later?

beats me, but then, i don't care.

if you assume that the records were input in order of birth, then yes, it should be lower, but i have no reason to assume that. they may have only input once a week or once a month.

How do you know that?

So the form you posted on the previous page . . . it was worded just like that in 1961?

If he was white he would have checked the 'white' box and they would put down Caucasian. But if he was black he would have checked the 'black or African American' box and they put down African. Why wouldn't they put down black?

???
Again, He could have checked the "other" box and put down African. Please explain why the "other" box can't be used even though it is there for the choosing?
I will never understand CON$ervative "logic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back