Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that in every image of differant BC you can see the notory seal but not in obamas?

SKMBT_C45008071717410.jpg

hawaii-birth-certificate.jpg

file0015-cropped.jpg

obama-certificate-of-live-birth-lg.jpg

A seal like this one??

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's African was not a race.

Clerk asks father....Race? Father replies...African
Clerk types....African

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats right *AFRICAN* should not be used to describe a race.
2. If so, we know some white people come from Africa, are they *AFRICANS* too, being Negros?
3. I think not.
4. Are Black Negroes born in America *AMERICANS*, on their Birth Certificates?
5. What makes it a shame for Negroes to be called Negroes?
6. There is no shame in the word Negro, unless you are a self loathing Negro.
7. When will blacks learn to love their selves?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Clerk asks father....Race? Father replies...African
Clerk types....African

In the 60's African was not a race. If your were alive then you would know it.

In 60s America it was not. To someone from Africa it would be, his father probably wanted to distinguish himself from Negro Americans

African was not a race back in the 60's It did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. On offical documents Blacks were identified as black or negros. Not Africans.

What do you call a white person from Africa

Would Biden become prez if that were the case? Or would that be invalid as well since he was also duped?
The mind boggles.

Biden hasn't done anything illegal, the line of succession would definitely go to him.

I think that's why Obama picked Biden, sort of a "if anything happens to me, you're stuck with HIM," situation. As bad as Obama is, Biden could only be worse.

Would Biden become prez if that were the case? Or would that be invalid as well since he was also duped?
The mind boggles.

Biden hasn't done anything illegal, the line of succession would definitely go to him.

I think that's why Obama picked Biden, sort of a "if anything happens to me, you're stuck with HIM," situation. As bad as Obama is, Biden could only be worse.

Hehe,

That is why GWB chose Cheney and probably why McCain chose Palin.

Immie

my birth certificate, issued in 1954 in boston, mass, makes no mention of race.

does that mean i get to pick one?

if so, i'll take 180m high hurdles.

How would his Presidency be illegal if his citizenship isn't an issue?

If Obama is foreign born, he is not eligible to be president per the U.S. Constitution.

{ * Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874): In this case decided after the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Court stated (pp. 167–68):

The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.}

How would his Presidency be illegal if his citizenship isn't an issue?

If Obama is foreign born, he is not eligible to be president per the U.S. Constitution.

{ * Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874): In this case decided after the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Court stated (pp. 167–68):

The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.}

reading for comprehension is your friend.

:rofl:

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

McCain was born on US Soil, as all military bases are considered to be.

You KOS Kiddies need a new line.

In the 60's African was not a race. If your were alive then you would know it.

In 60s America it was not. To someone from Africa it would be, his father probably wanted to distinguish himself from Negro Americans

African was not a race back in the 60's It did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. On offical documents Blacks were identified as black or negros. Not Africans.

You CON$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-ACC.pdf

25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ White
□ Black or African American
□ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan
□ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________
□ Other (Specify)___________________________________

25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ White
□ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan

I'm not in agreement with the arguments listed above about "African" not being a "race" that could be put on the BC, but as a rebuttal to your contention here, these are the choices available today and "African American" is a relatively new distinction that has come into effect because of all the politically correct whining we have had to endure for the last 15-20 years. I don't think it was prevalent back in 1961.

Immie

□ White
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan

Is this form from the 1960's or now? Assuming the 1960's . . . .

Why would Obama's father check the 'African American' box? He wasn't an American. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'African American' he would have checked the 'black' box.

But hawaii's does. So whats your point?

But hawaii's does. So whats your point?

hey, you wanna obsess over stupid shit? knock yourself out.

don't be real shocked when i mock your dumb ass about it.

otay?

african was not a race back in the 60's it did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. on offical documents blacks were identified as black or negros. Not africans.

what do you call a white person from africa
you con$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-acc.pdf

25. Father’s race (check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ white
□ black or african american
□ american indian or alaska native (name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ asian indian
□ chinese
□ filipino
□ japanese
□ korean
□ vietnamese
□ other asian (specify)______________________________
□ native hawaiian
□ guamanian or chamorro
□ samoan
□ other pacific islander (specify)______________________
□ other (specify)___________________________________

is this form from the 1960's or now? Assuming the 1960's . . . .

Why would obama's father check the 'african american' box? He wasn't an american. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'african american' he would have checked the 'black' box.

rev. 11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back