Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even old, set in their ways old school idiot retired army burfers are funny.

Last edited:
For those who think a child born out side of America is an America because one or both parents are America citizens it's not that simple. The childs parent(s) would have to report his/ her birth to the U.S. embassy in which country they were living in to file for the proper paper work.
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad can be issued as an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. Report the birth of your child abroad at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad

The alleged Obama nativity story says he was born in Kapi-olani Hospital in Hawaii. Of course at first his sister said Queens in Honolulu in a interview. Anyway, these certificate of live birth documents are from the Nordyke Twins who were born at Kapi-olani the day after Obama. Chris Matthews on Hardball held up these copies and said Obama should release the original that looked like those he held. If Obama was born at Kapi-olani, he should have one of these. Here they are:

m1139416728.gif

Chris Matthews holding the Twins certificates up:

Chris+Matthews+Obama+birth+certificate.jpg

What information is available on those records that is required to prove eligibility as president?

If none....what business is it of yours?

Curiosity is not an answer

Last edited:
The alleged Obama nativity story says he was born in Kapi-olani Hospital in Hawaii. Of course at first his sister said Queens in Honolulu in a interview. Anyway, these certificate of live birth documents are from the Nordyke Twins who were born at Kapi-olani the day after Obama. Chris Matthews on Hardball held up these copies and said Obama should release the original that looked like those he held. If Obama was born at Kapi-olani, he should have one of these. Here they are:

m1139416728.gif

What information is available on those records that is required to prove eligibility as president?

He's an employee of the people which makes it my business and anyone else who pays his salary. True story :thup:

Actually, my original BC also looked different, but my home burned down in a fire in 1973 and I lost all of my papers except what I carried in my wallet. I didn't need a copy of my BC until I had to renew my drivers license 2 years ago with a photo ID license that required multiple forms of ID. The copy I got then from the city of my birth looks just like Obama's posted BC and has been accepted as an official BC everywhere.

Well i'm still going to assume Obama is an american citizen like I have all along I'm just not going to stick my neck out for him in doing so.

I hope trump ends this whole B.C. thing with his "investigation" and I personally hope his investigation finds nothing wrong with the President.

I may not support obama but I sure as hell prefer him to Biden.

But would it be Biden? On a completely different path to this subject, here is a new thread about the IF's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162499-hypothetical-question.html

Yes. It would be Biden. We have a line of succession, enshrined by law, for a reason. Obama's eligibility or lack thereof has nothing to do with BIDEN'S eligibility to hold office.

Well, I think it's a given that it would produce new laws about how states register people for elections.

Or just obey the laws that already exist on the books. It's been reported that he wasn't Constitutionally Certified to run in all states either.

I understand from the Secretary of State's office in my own state that they essentially take the person's word for their eligibility, unless and until someone with standing challenges it. I was appalled.

m1139416728.gif

He's an employee of the people which makes it my business and anyone else who pays his salary. True story :thup:

Show me a law that says it is

Curiosity is not a justification

If you do not know the person you are hiring you do require decimation
E-Verify
I-9 Compliance Updates - No More Delays; DHS Mandates E-Verify For Federal Contractors Starting September 8

E-Verify
I-9 Compliance Updates - No More Delays; DHS Mandates E-Verify For Federal Contractors Starting September 8

Not even close

President Obama has provided all documentation required of his office. He is under no obligation to jump through hoops put up by nut jobs

Attachments

• $BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
    $BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 74

E-Verify

Not even close

President Obama has provided all documentation required of his office. He is under no obligation to jump through hoops put up by nut jobs
No he has not, show me where obama has shown anything. What has been shown was submitted by someone else. But not obama.

Last edited:

Not even close

No he has not, show me where obama has shown anything. What has been shown was submitted by someone else. But not obama.

He has provided a state certified certificate of birth and all required financial records. That is all that is required by law.

Burden is on you to show what has not been provided

I have not read any of this thread so maybe someone (hopefully another conservative) has already said something similar to this, but I can't help but think that when I read, "They Cannot Believe What They're Finding", that what is meant is that they can't believe they are finding that Barack Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Immie

I don't imagine Trump would be talking about it if THAT was what they were finding.

Nor do I, but the press would be.

I tried to open the link to the story, but my system froze twice. I suspect my virus scan didn't like something about it, but then I got no notification.

So, like I said, he wouldn't but the press would be and the title of a thread is never something to take as "gospel".

Immie

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

You will find a date stamp on obamas I think it's 08 my grandson was born in 08 they should be the same.
Actually it's 01, and to be proprely vetted the proof is on obama
Actually it's 07, and Obama already proved it.

The date stamp on the birth certificate is date 11/01

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
The date stamp is Jun - 6 2007. You can see it in reverse where it soaked through the paper after being stamped on the reverse side. It is to the right of the 11/01 in the middle of the form about an inche above the part that says the copy is prima facie evidence of proof of birth. The 11/01 is the date that form was adopted, not the date the form was stamped as being given to Obama.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

You will find a date stamp on obamas I think it's 08 my grandson was born in 08 they should be the same.

Actually it's 07, and Obama already proved it.

The date stamp on the birth certificate is date 11/01

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
The date stamp is Jun - 6 2007. You can see it in reverse where it soaked through the paper after being stamped on the reverse side. It is to the right of the 11/01 in the middle of the form a couple of inches above the 11/01. The 11/01 is the date that form was adopted, not the date the form was stamped as being given to Obama.

So brings us back to the original statement if this document was revise on 11/01 and was certified on Jun 6 2007 you would think they would have the same document on 2008

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

Well, I can't wait to find out then!

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

Well, I can't wait to find out then!

Well it's obvious that Trump has already made his mind up...I doubt we'll see anything come out from his people that's sympathetic to Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back