Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too skeptical because the typical hawaii 60's B.C. looks like this

hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Then the "real" ones that you and rightwinger post look like these, and these are 2 different pieces of paper with the same info on them

barack_obama_original_birth_certificate.jpg

image001.jpg

Again I just dont have anything that I can solidly hold up and say "See i told you guys to STFU he is a citizen"

Ok go ahead and be a dick now.
My official Birth Certificate, that I got for $15 from the local government when I had to get a photo ID drivers license, looks exactly like Obama's posted BC.

Mine looks different than all 3 of those. Its brown.
Actually, my original BC also looked different, but my home burned down in a fire in 1973 and I lost all of my papers except what I carried in my wallet. I didn't need a copy of my BC until I had to renew my drivers license 2 years ago with a photo ID license that required multiple forms of ID. The copy I got then from the city of my birth looks just like Obama's posted BC and has been accepted as an official BC everywhere.

I have not read any of this thread so maybe someone (hopefully another conservative) has already said something similar to this, but I can't help but think that when I read, "They Cannot Believe What They're Finding", that what is meant is that they can't believe they are finding that Barack Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Immie

I don't imagine Trump would be talking about it if THAT was what they were finding.

My official Birth Certificate, that I got for $15 from the local government when I had to get a photo ID drivers license, looks exactly like Obama's posted BC.

Actually, my original BC also looked different, but my home burned down in a fire in 1973 and I lost all of my papers except what I carried in my wallet. I didn't need a copy of my BC until I had to renew my drivers license 2 years ago with a photo ID license that required multiple forms of ID. The copy I got then from the city of my birth looks just like Obama's posted BC and has been accepted as an official BC everywhere.

Well i'm still going to assume Obama is an american citizen like I have all along I'm just not going to stick my neck out for him in doing so.

I hope trump ends this whole B.C. thing with his "investigation" and I personally hope his investigation finds nothing wrong with the President.

I may not support obama but I sure as hell prefer him to Biden.

Why would one state have more than one format for BC?
Why wouldn't they? Forms change constantly over the years. The BC I was issued 2 years ago does not look like the BC I had as a child that burned up in a house fire in 1973.

You will find a date stamp on obamas I think it's 08 my grandson was born in 08 they should be the same.
It looks like 2007 to me and whether they are the same or not, the burden still lies on you to prove that Obama's posted BC is not valid.

Well i'm still going to assume Obama is an american citizen like I have all along I'm just not going to stick my neck out for him in doing so.

I hope trump ends this whole B.C. thing with his "investigation" and I personally hope his investigation finds nothing wrong with the President.

I may not support obama but I sure as hell prefer him to Biden.

But would it be Biden? On a completely different path to this subject, here is a new thread about the IF's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162499-hypothetical-question.html

Why wouldn't they? Forms change constantly over the years. The BC I was issued 2 years ago does not look like the BC I had as a child that burned up in a house fire in 1973.

You will find a date stamp on obamas I think it's 08 my grandson was born in 08 they should be the same.
It looks like 2007 to me and whether they are the same or not, the burden still lies on you to prove that Obama's posted BC is not valid.

Actually it's 01, and to be proprely vetted the proof is on obama

you're working OT on this crap sallow, let it go.

Fuck that.

Here's another thread..yet again..about a non-issue about something which is terribly insulting.

Obama's a non-american? That's the same shit that was spewed about every Liberal candidate since Kennedy.

I'm tired of it.

No. This thread was just to report what Trump was doing. Then I began to wonder what would happen IF it was discovered Obama was indeed born somewhere else....what then? Which began to make it interesting to discuss, which then turned into yet another "birther" argument. I dont give a damn right now where he was born since the horse is already out of the proverbial barn, the milk has already spilled, etc....I wanted to know what the repercussions would be to the USA, the laws he signed, who would take over in his stead, etc. Ya know..interesting NEW stuff to talk about.
At least, thats where I thought it was going. For awhile, anyway. :tongue:

Well, I think it's a given that it would produce new laws about how states register people for elections.

What I want to know is if you were born at home and not at a hospital but in the US and not of US citizens are you screwed? You are born here but no birth record because you were delivered at home like most of our founding fathers!

My daughter was born at home and she a citizen. Somehow the Government knew. They sent me warning to get her SSN or else.

Fuck that.

Here's another thread..yet again..about a non-issue about something which is terribly insulting.

Obama's a non-american? That's the same shit that was spewed about every Liberal candidate since Kennedy.

I'm tired of it.

No. This thread was just to report what Trump was doing. Then I began to wonder what would happen IF it was discovered Obama was indeed born somewhere else....what then? Which began to make it interesting to discuss, which then turned into yet another "birther" argument. I dont give a damn right now where he was born since the horse is already out of the proverbial barn, the milk has already spilled, etc....I wanted to know what the repercussions would be to the USA, the laws he signed, who would take over in his stead, etc. Ya know..interesting NEW stuff to talk about.
At least, thats where I thought it was going. For awhile, anyway. :tongue:

Well, I think it's a given that it would produce new laws about how states register people for elections.

Imeru you can't bring this up without the birthers and the obama cultists going bat-shit crazy fighting each other :lol:

The new thread is going pretty well. So far.

Lets guard it and get ready to :eusa_naughty: and :lalala: and :meow:
:lol:

Or just obey the laws that already exist on the books. It's been reported that he wasn't Constitutionally Certified to run in all states either.

Or just obey the laws that already exist on the books. It's been reported that he wasn't Constitutionally Certified to run in all states either.

Got proof or just birther nonsense

One state can't invalidate the birth documentation issued by another state

The alleged Obama nativity story says he was born in Kapi-olani Hospital in Hawaii. Of course at first his sister said Queens in Honolulu in a interview. Anyway, these certificate of live birth documents are from the Nordyke Twins who were born at Kapi-olani the day after Obama. Chris Matthews on Hardball held up these copies and said Obama should release the original that looked like those he held. If Obama was born at Kapi-olani, he should have one of these. Here they are:

m1139416728.gif

Chris Matthews holding the Twins certificates up:

Chris+Matthews+Obama+birth+certificate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back