Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which wasn't a N.Y. Birth certificate.

Logic dictates that Trump knew where he was born therefore was not talking about New York City :lol:

Your dumber than a birther
And logic dictates that Obama knew where he was born also, so then Obama's posted BC would be just as valid as Dump Truck's.

For Dump Truck to say Obama needed to show his BC 2 years after Obama posted it, then he must be talking about something other than what Obama posted. Clearly Dump Truck was talking about it taking him only an hour to get the type of BC he wanted Obama to now post, which would be an official government issued BC!!!!

And you're dumber than ME! :rofl::lmao:

So where is Obama's Birth Certificate again?

Do you have a link to an article about him actually providing it where the article actually shows a real Hawaii B.C.?

I still haven't seen it.

Like I said back in the beginning of this thread I can't say Obama was born in the USA, I cant say obama wasn't born in the USA. I believe he was born here but I have no way to verify it so I cant claim it to be true.
Pretending to be blind does not mean it doesn't exist, except to CON$.

From the official Obama "Fight the GOP Smears" site:
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack

Where in the Constitution does it say you had to be born in a Hospital or delivered by a doctor? Our Founding Fathers were not

If it doesn't have anything to do with his eligibility for President, what business is it of yours who the doctor was?

Your form reflects information recorded on a child born in 1995 show me where that was the same information recorded in 1961

Our founding fathers WROTE The constitution silly. :lol: (you do know why i say this right?)

That B.C. picture you posted was found out to not be legit BTW, I thought so anyway let me go double check that.

I just wish somoene would post it in the NY TIMES so this shit would go away.
Bullshit, BTW!

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Where in the Constitution does it say you had to be born in a Hospital or delivered by a doctor? Our Founding Fathers were not

If it doesn't have anything to do with his eligibility for President, what business is it of yours who the doctor was?

Your form reflects information recorded on a child born in 1995 show me where that was the same information recorded in 1961

Our founding fathers WROTE The constitution silly. :lol: (you do know why i say this right?)

That B.C. picture you posted was found out to not be legit BTW, I thought so anyway let me go double check that.

Wait...wait
Before you look, let me guess

It was found to be not legit by.....Birthers

Am I good or what?

And logic dictates that Obama knew where he was born also, so then Obama's posted BC would be just as valid as Dump Truck's.

For Dump Truck to say Obama needed to show his BC 2 years after Obama posted it, then he must be talking about something other than what Obama posted. Clearly Dump Truck was talking about it taking him only an hour to get the type of BC he wanted Obama to now post, which would be an official government issued BC!!!!

And you're dumber than ME! :rofl::lmao:

Do you have a link to an article about him actually providing it where the article actually shows a real Hawaii B.C.?

I still haven't seen it.

Like I said back in the beginning of this thread I can't say Obama was born in the USA, I cant say obama wasn't born in the USA. I believe he was born here but I have no way to verify it so I cant claim it to be true.

Fight the smears? Look at the bottom of the page in the blue box you will see paid for by organizing for America. Organizing for America was obama's political group. Same as fact check it's run by the board that obama was a member of.

Bullshit, BTW!

I'm too skeptical because the typical hawaii 60's B.C. looks like this

hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Then the "real" ones that you and rightwinger post look like these, and these are 2 different pieces of paper with the same info on them

barack_obama_original_birth_certificate.jpg

image001.jpg

Again I just dont have anything that I can solidly hold up and say "See i told you guys to STFU he is a citizen"

Ok go ahead and be a dick now.

I still haven't seen it.

Fight the smears? Look at the bottom of the page in the blue box you will see paid for by organizing for America. Organizing for America was obama's political group. Same as fact check it's run by the board that obama was a member of.
Don't you think you CON$ milk this dumb act just a little too much???
The poster asked for something officially from Obama!!! Sheeeesh!

obama didn't provide anything obama has never said that was his BC. Someone posted it for him.

You should really try to keep up. Both those stories were discredited some time ago.
Fair enough..I can't find it though...I'll keep looking...unless you can help.

What both FactCheck.org and Snopes (neither of which is the non-partisan gem they'd like you to believe, incidentally) triumphantly posted scans of wasn't an official, proves-he-was-born-there birth certificate, like the one I have, for example. It was a Certificate of Live Birth, which apparently at that time in Hawaii could have been produced simply by his grandparents making the request.

As for the Hawaii Vital Records declaration, turns out when push came to shove, they don't actually appear to have the official birth certificate they claimed to. Unsurprisingly, the Clerk of Vital Records, or whatever the hell they call him there, isn't a non-partisan gem, either. No less than the governor of Hawaii himself is on record as saying, "Whoops, we can't locate the sucker." (Not in those exact words, obviously.)

I remember the problem being that the governor claimed he was going to prove Obama was born here, then found out he was just as bound by Hawaii law as anyone else and so can't access those records without Obama's consent, not that the BC couldn't be located. It's all a lot of vague statements and assumptions of meaning, if my memory of the story isn't badly flawed.

Whatever the case, if the state of Hawaii officially recognizes Obama as having been born in the state, I imagine that is enough to meet the constitutional requirements.

Bullshit, BTW!

Then the "real" ones that you and rightwinger post look like these, and these are 2 different pieces of paper with the same info on them

image001.jpg

Again I just dont have anything that I can solidly hold up and say "See i told you guys to STFU he is a citizen"

My official Birth Certificate, that I got for $15 from the local government when I had to get a photo ID drivers license, looks exactly like Obama's posted BC.

image001.jpg

My official Birth Certificate, that I got for $15 from the local government when I had to get a photo ID drivers license, looks exactly like Obama's posted BC.

My grandson which was born in Hawaii does not look like obama's.

obama didn't provide anything obama has never said that was his BC. Someone posted it for him.
First you admit it was Obama's website, then you deny Obama had anything to do with it. :cuckoo:

And these people are allowed to vote!!!! :cuckoo:

Bullshit, BTW!

image001.jpg

Documents look the same to me....

Your COLB may have been issued in the 60's, Obama's was issued in the 90's of course they don't look the same

My own COLB was issued in the early 90s and contains less information than Obama's. It does, however, contain more information than Donald Trumps

First you admit it was Obama's website, then you deny Obama had anything to do with it. :cuckoo:

And these people are allowed to vote!!!! :cuckoo:

I said it was obama's political group not that it was obama's group. In other words they campaigned for him.

image001.jpg

Obviously there can be more than one format for an official BC. The burden of proof is on you to prove that only one format is valid!

Obviously there can be more than one format for an official BC. The burden of proof is on you to prove that only one format is valid!

Shouldn't the state of Hawaii have one format for all those born in that state?

Shouldn't the state of Hawaii have one format for all those born in that state?

Depends on when you were born and when you requested the copy of the COLB.

My own COLB has very little information other than my name, city and county of birth, birth date and official seal

What else do you need?

image001.jpg

Mine looks different than all 3 of those. Its brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back