Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point . . . I really don't really give a rats arse either way.

When I served, I served for this country, her freedoms, citizens and the POTUS (WHOEVER that may be). If I had served under George W. administration, I would have done so. Would have I had any qualms about it? No doubt about it. But, I answered to the country and people the president elected.

Maybe Obama's BC might have been an issue before he was elected, but really don't care right now.

Despite the priority on issues such as the economy, budget and healthcare . . . I'd say he is batting .290 (that's good in baseball terms). In addition to the three previously mentioned issues, he has had to deal with crisises in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Bahrain (U.S 5th Fleet), Japan, increased violence on the border, and a few other issues within the first three months of this year.

Yes the dude has made a few mistakes, but Jesus *#@%?!ing Christ! Throw the guy a bone. He is getting from all sides, like no other. Sure, Bush had 9/11. But what Obama is experiencing now is BRUTAL. His hair should be white.

I'm not a lib, but the amount of b!%ching coming from SOME of the cons over the small stuff is just nuts. THEY are starting to sound like libs. If the BC was such an issue, Trump or whoever should have taken it up before Obama got elected.

Just got back to the states and there is alot he has to deal with out there. Cut him some freakin slack.

I might be a little tired, but I know China is sitting back and enjoying every minute of this.

At this point . . . I really don't really give a rats arse either way.

When I served, I served for this country, her freedoms, citizens and the POTUS (WHOEVER that may be). If I had served under George W. administration, I would have done so. Would have I had any qualms about it? No doubt about it. But, I answered to the country and people the president elected.

Maybe Obama's BC might have been an issue before he was elected, but really don't care right now.

Despite the priority on issues such as the economy, budget and healthcare . . . I'd say he is batting .290 (that's good in baseball terms). In addition to the three previously mentioned issues, he has had to deal with crisises in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Bahrain (U.S 5th Fleet), Japan, increased violence on the border, and a few other issues within the first three months of this year.

Yes the dude has made a few mistakes, but Jesus *#@%?!ing Christ! Throw the guy a bone. He is getting from all sides, like no other. Sure, Bush had 9/11. But what Obama is experiencing now is BRUTAL. His hair should be white.

I'm not a lib, but the amount of b!%ching coming from SOME of the cons over the small stuff is just nuts. THEY are starting to sound like libs. If the BC was such an issue, Trump or whoever should have taken it up before Obama got elected.

Just got back to the states and there is alot he has to deal with out there. Cut him some freakin slack.

I might be a little tired, but I know China is sitting back and enjoying every minute of this.

When you served you also took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. So yes it does matter even now.

This is a really, really long read but some interesting stuff.

Editors Note: In December ’08 a retired CIA officer commissioned an investigator to look into the Barack Obama birth certificate and eligibility issue. On July 21, 2009 westernjournalism.com obtained a copy of the investigator’s report. Here is an unedited version of the report.

Clearing the Smoke on Obama?s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s June 10 Report | Western Journalism.com

Okay, I really don't want to read all of that tonight and probably won't want to ever, but I remember in my Business English Classes that we were told to just cut to the chase and give the boss, "the bottom line". I'm not pretending to be the boss, but I am guessing you read that and since it doesn't give its conclusions in either the first paragraph or the last... can you JUST GIVE ME THE FRIGGING BOTTOM LINE PLEASE and thank you.

Immie

Editors Note: In December ’08 a retired CIA officer commissioned an investigator to look into the Barack Obama birth certificate and eligibility issue. On July 21, 2009 westernjournalism.com obtained a copy of the investigator’s report. Here is an unedited version of the report.

Clearing the Smoke on Obama?s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s June 10 Report | Western Journalism.com

Interesting.

In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fifth kind of “original birth certificate”. Under Act 182 H.B. NO. 3016-82, “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.” In this way “state policies and procedures” accommodate even “children born out of State” (this is the actual language of Act 182) with an “original birth certificate on record.” So it is even possible that the birth certificate referred to by Dr Fukino is of the kind specified in Act 182. This possibility cannot be dismissed because such a certificate certainly satisfies Dr Fukino’s statement that “I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.” If this is the case, Dr Fukino would have perpetrated so unusually disgusting a deception that I find it practically incredible (and I greatly doubt that anyone could be that shameless). On the other hand, if the original birth certificate is of types 2, 3, or 4, Dr Fukino’s statement would be only somewhat less deceptive and verbally tricky. I only bring up this possibility to show how cleverly hedged and “lawyered” and basically worthless Dr Fukino’s statement is.

Interesting.

In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fifth kind of “original birth certificate”. Under Act 182 H.B. NO. 3016-82, “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.” In this way “state policies and procedures” accommodate even “children born out of State” (this is the actual language of Act 182) with an “original birth certificate on record.” So it is even possible that the birth certificate referred to by Dr Fukino is of the kind specified in Act 182. This possibility cannot be dismissed because such a certificate certainly satisfies Dr Fukino’s statement that “I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.” If this is the case, Dr Fukino would have perpetrated so unusually disgusting a deception that I find it practically incredible (and I greatly doubt that anyone could be that shameless). On the other hand, if the original birth certificate is of types 2, 3, or 4, Dr Fukino’s statement would be only somewhat less deceptive and verbally tricky. I only bring up this possibility to show how cleverly hedged and “lawyered” and basically worthless Dr Fukino’s statement is.

So that's no conclusion at all!
(disclaimer; I only read the posted excerpt)

Last edited:

Okay, I really don't want to read all of that tonight and probably won't want to ever, but I remember in my Business English Classes that we were told to just cut to the chase and give the boss, "the bottom line". I'm not pretending to be the boss, but I am guessing you read that and since it doesn't give its conclusions in either the first paragraph or the last... can you JUST GIVE ME THE FRIGGING BOTTOM LINE PLEASE and thank you.

Immie

Sorry I could only get through about 1/4 of it before my eyes went bleary. I'm too tired now but when they all get out of here tomorrow I'll give it another shot. If you read it in bits and pieces it's easier to understand and digest . . . I think.

Interesting.

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Interesting.

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

The last paragraph supports what I have been saying for a long time.

We know from a document posted on June 10, 2009 on the Department of Hawaiian Homelands website that, up until very recently, either the original paper Certificates of Live Birth or (as is now implied) scanned images of those paper certificates were maintained by the Dept of Health, and copies of them were provided to confirm claims of Hawaiian ancestry. But if in June 2009 the Department of Hawaiian Homelands has decided that it will no longer require the original Certificate of Live Birth as proof for special privileges and the Department of Health spokesman says firmly that they will no longer provide copies of these original certificates, is it possible that, in the midst of the controversy over where Barack Obama was born, the Hawaiian state govt has destroyed the original paper certificate of live birth? This seems almost incredible to me, but the authorities have been so deceptive and evasive on this issue, that it cannot be dismissed as impossible.

The last paragraph supports what I have been saying for a long time.

We know from a document posted on June 10, 2009 on the Department of Hawaiian Homelands website that, up until very recently, either the original paper Certificates of Live Birth or (as is now implied) scanned images of those paper certificates were maintained by the Dept of Health, and copies of them were provided to confirm claims of Hawaiian ancestry. But if in June 2009 the Department of Hawaiian Homelands has decided that it will no longer require the original Certificate of Live Birth as proof for special privileges and the Department of Health spokesman says firmly that they will no longer provide copies of these original certificates, is it possible that, in the midst of the controversy over where Barack Obama was born, the Hawaiian state govt has destroyed the original paper certificate of live birth? This seems almost incredible to me, but the authorities have been so deceptive and evasive on this issue, that it cannot be dismissed as impossible.

So, it's 'incredible' which means unlikely.
Is that how you read it?

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

You will find a date stamp on obamas I think it's 08 my grandson was born in 08 they should be the same.
The date stamp on the birth certificate is date 11/01

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
The date stamp is Jun - 6 2007. You can see it in reverse where it soaked through the paper after being stamped on the reverse side. It is to the right of the 11/01 in the middle of the form a couple of inches above the 11/01. The 11/01 is the date that form was adopted, not the date the form was stamped as being given to Obama.

So brings us back to the original statement if this document was revise on 11/01 and was certified on Jun 6 2007 you would think they would have the same document on 2008
Obviously not.

The date stamp is Jun - 6 2007. You can see it in reverse where it soaked through the paper after being stamped on the reverse side. It is to the right of the 11/01 in the middle of the form a couple of inches above the 11/01. The 11/01 is the date that form was adopted, not the date the form was stamped as being given to Obama.

So brings us back to the original statement if this document was revise on 11/01 and was certified on Jun 6 2007 you would think they would have the same document on 2008
Obviously not.

Meaning you haven't a clue what you are talking about.^^^^^^^^

He also beats his dog.

No physical threats...You know better.

~Oddball

"Other things TOO"... thanks for proving my point.

And don't threaten me you greasy little cock sucker. You're jumping in way over your ignorant mother fucking head ya punk ass little bitch.

Cock sucker? Geeze louise..projection projection.

And "way over my head"? Hardly. I don't start shit with you. YOU start shit with me.

You're a little bitch not worth my time.

The fact you keep on and on about this is telling. Get another fucking story..or settle it like a man. But the fact is..you don't.

You are a little drama queen.

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Why is that in every image of differant BC you can see the notory seal but not in obamas?

SKMBT_C45008071717410.jpg

hawaii-birth-certificate.jpg

file0015-cropped.jpg

obama-certificate-of-live-birth-lg.jpg

A seal like this one??

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's African was not a race.

Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's is that they were typed up based on what the individuals put down on paper forms and were not based on computer generated drop-down lists which limit you to a predefined list. What would have gone in the box is what the individual wrote (be it Dunham or Obama Sr.) and it's perfectly logical for someone from Africa, not familiar with American vernacular or idiom to list their race as African.

I remember being at the hospital when my kids were born, part of the paperwork was a worksheet that I filled out as a parent, that worksheet was then transcribed into the Birth Certificate issued by the government.

>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back