Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
An educated guess but back in 1907 race was likely meant as 'where are you from' rather than 'what color are you'. The mother's race is listed as 'Hawaiian'.

OH so it's just talking about the Ethnicity of the person and not their actual race

I always thought race and ethnicity were interchangeable?

Not really. One could be of the Caucasian race with an ethnicity of Italian, German, Scotch/Irish, Welsh, English or whatever. One could be of the Negro race with an ethnicity of African, Jamaican, Haitian, New Yorker or whatever. One could also be white with an ethnicity of South African or some other province in Africa. One could be of the Asian race with an ethnicity of Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Hawaiian, etc. all of whom are very different people. And on our own homeland, the Native American race encompasses a wide variety of ethnicities.

:cuckoo:

Yes. THEN & Now.

Ad even further back.

nope not in America
You just continue to show your stupidity.

You also show clearly you have never delved into any genealogical records - or apparently have any capacity to learn.

It's an embarrassing display, but helpful to show the peak IQ level of birthers.

Nope I will continue with the facts 60's word usage does not match with todays word usage.

OH so it's just talking about the Ethnicity of the person and not their actual race

Not really. One could be of the Caucasian race with an ethnicity of Italian, German, Scotch/Irish, Welsh, English or whatever. One could be of the Negro race with an ethnicity of African, Jamaican, Haitian, New Yorker or whatever. One could also be white with an ethnicity of South African or some other province in Africa. One could be of the Asian race with an ethnicity of Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Hawaiian, etc. all of whom are very different people. And on our own homeland, the Native American race encompasses a wide variety of ethnicities.

Thanks

An educated guess but back in 1907 race was likely meant as 'where are you from' rather than 'what color are you'. The mother's race is listed as 'Hawaiian'.

I should qualify my previous post to say that often a person's ethnicity is sometimes used interchangeably with race; i.e. "Japanese race." It isn't correct but is so common that we don't think much about it. One of our best friends, for instance, is a man born in Hawaii to American born parents but descended from full blooded Japanese citizens with no other ethnicity mixed in so far as he knows going as far back as he can trace his family tree. He is as American as you could ask anybody to be, but racially he considers himself full blooded Japanese which he is. Technically Asian, but when you say 'Japanese' you think of a specific ethnic group.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama August 21, 2010.”

Nice quote but do you have a link? :lol:

44 - Obama warns of hidden corporate money in midterm campaigns

Oh my goodness! Whoever put that (referring to the quote addressed in the above post) on the teleprompter, clearly wasn't thinking. Of course, neither was the President when he read it too us. :lol:

Immie

I should qualify my previous post to say that often a person's ethnicity is sometimes used interchangeably with race; i.e. "Japanese race." It isn't correct but is so common that we don't think much about it. One of our best friends, for instance, is a man born in Hawaii to American born parents but descended from full blooded Japanese citizens with no other ethnicity mixed in so far as he knows going as far back as he can trace his family tree. He is as American as you could ask anybody to be, but racially he considers himself full blooded Japanese which he is. Technically Asian, but when you say 'Japanese' you think of a specific ethnic group.
Eskimo, or Inuit, is also listed as race on some Alaskan Birth Certificates.

Race is what a person identifies himself as.

Just a technical correction, there is ethnic culture - which is a choice. Then there is ethnicity which is determined by genetic relationship to your ancestors.

I don't think there is a "New Yorker" gene. :tongue:

>>>>

Doesn't obama have a top secert clearance?

I seriously doubt it, however it's not a requirement to be POTUS. His admitted drug use is a major flag. He has plenty of other reasons not to get one.

I've hashed this over many times before. I held one while I was in the Army. If I had Obama's background I never would have gotten one. I was flagged because I revealed that I had been molested when I was 6 years old. However nothing came of it from the investigation so I was granted a clearance. A friend of mine was flagged for mooning N. Korean soldiers while he was a crew-chief on a chopper stationed on the DMZ. He got his clearance eventually too. But being friends with communists, domestic terrorists, having a Transsexual nanny and hiding this from the public or lying about your birth certificate, would flag his clearance as well.

Adjudicative Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information

(c) The ultimate determination of whether the granting or continuing of eligibility for a security clearance is clearly consistent with the interests of national security must be an overall common sense determination based upon careful consideration of the following, each of which is to be evaluated in the context of the whole person, as explained further below:

(1) GUIDELINE A: Allegiance to the United States;

(2) GUIDELINE B: Foreign influence;

(3) GUIDELINE C: Foreign preference;

(4) GUIDELINE D: Sexual behavior;

(5) GUIDELINE E: Personal conduct;

(6) GUIDELINE F: Financial considerations;

(7) GUIDELINE G: Alcohol consumption;

(8) GUIDELINE H: Drug involvement;

(9) GUIDELINEI: Emotional, mental, and personality disorders;

(10) GUIDELINE J: Criminal conduct;

(11) GUIDELINE K: Security violations;

(12) GUIDELINE L: Outside activities;

(13) GUIDELINE M: Misuse of Information Technology Systems

WOW a president who is in charge of the deploing of top secert weapons can't get a top secert clearance. Thats just :cuckoo:

Clinton couldn't get one ether because of his drug use and other reasons that probably would have come up during an investigation.

Hillary, the same.

Just a technical correction, there is ethnic culture - which is a choice. Then there is ethnicity which is determined by genetic relationship to your ancestors.

I don't think there is a "New Yorker" gene. :tongue:

>>>>

No, there is no real New Yorker 'ethnicity', but you would believe there was if you had been raised in the southwest as I was and then had to work with a couple of them. :)

OK I identify myself as an African American. How does that work for you?

Are birth certificates worded differently for each state or is it just one generic form used by all states?

Maybe I missed the answer to this . . . why is there concern that Obama's father is listed as African on the COLB?

It's all part of "US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories".

A person born and raised in Africa who came to the United States would never, NEVER, NEVER EVER put "African" on a blank space on a hospital form. As such it confirms that Obama was not born in Hawaii and that he's an alien posing as a human.

Hope that helps.

>>>>

OK I identify myself as an African American. How does that work for you?

Works fine. How ya' do'n bro?

>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back