Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
78201025146AM_image005.jpg

ANYTHING to change the blanking subject.

BHO is a citizen and the President and will be until voted out of office or until his 2nd term expires.

The amount of time wasted on this subject is unreal.

OK I identify myself as an African American. How does that work for you?

Works fine. How ya' do'n bro?

>>>>

Now I wonder how it will work for the government? And the NAACP?

For the government and EEO reporting they will care less. I do the EEO reporting for my school district. Ethnicity/Race is based solely on self identification. If you say you are something, then by law that's what we have to enter. Under EEO reporting Guidelines, if you refuse to provide any input, the at the time of reporting your supervisor is allowed to make a selection based solely on physical observation. The only way to override that is to end the refusal to report, supply your desired selection, and HR is required to report it that way.

Now if you apply for certain specific government programs, for example the Hawaiian Land Grant program, you may have to supply some documentation on ancestry. Those programs usually require a specific percentage of your genetic make-up is derived from certain stock. You can still claim to be Hawaiian, but if you don't have - for example - 1/4 of your genes from Hawaiian stock, you wouldn't qualify.

And the NAACP?

The NAACP is a private organization, who gives a rats ass what they think.

>>>>

That picture is not what it seems it is.

No, it is not, but so? :)

Immie

Even hat one little picture caused a few debates, as if obama had look at the young lady's behind. Due to the caption is the reason I said what I did.

Yeah, I know, but would you have faulted him for looking?

And the guy standing next to President Obama, I think is the French President, Sarkozy?, can you blame him either?

Immie

Goddammit! Why in the fuck is this in the conspiracy theory zone? Now that Trump and his hairpiece are in the birther camp, it's automatically legitimate!

BTW, what are they finding in Hawaii?

Tune in to next week's talk show appearance to find out!

This is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that whole AC thing that daddy had to bail me out of!

I think it would have been more accurate for him to say "they're shocked at what they're not finding". No bills of payment, nothing in paperwork associated with Obama's birth at either hospital. How long do hospitals keep their records? I thought forever.

No, it is not, but so? :)

Immie

Even hat one little picture caused a few debates, as if obama had look at the young lady's behind. Due to the caption is the reason I said what I did.

And the guy standing next to President Obama, I think is the French President, Sarkozy?, can you blame him either?

Immie

Well from the looks of her age I would say she was a teenager at the time, and I would call him a prev.

Immie

Well from the looks of her age I would say she was a teenager at the time, and I would call him a prev.

No way.

In fact, to me she looks like Chelsea Clinton from behind. Hair not figure although, I have not seen Chelsea lately, maybe she has developed a figure too.

Still too young for either of them, but not a teenager.

Immie

Maybe I missed the answer to this . . . why is there concern that Obama's father is listed as African on the COLB?

I could see somebody at the time Obama was born listing his race as "African" most especially if the father was from Africa. Alex Haley in his epic novel "Roots" referred to the common ancester of the family as 'the African' to distinguish him, the tribal figure, from those slaves born in the USA.

But while white racists would use a lot of derogatory terms for a black person in those days, "African" would not be a common designation. And if it was Obama's mother or grandparents who furnished the information for the birth certificate, that might be an unusual term for them to use. Or not.

I think it's just one more clue in the curiosity corner.

Works fine. How ya' do'n bro?

>>>>

For the government and EEO reporting they will care less. I do the EEO reporting for my school district. Ethnicity/Race is based solely on self identification. If you say you are something, then by law that's what we have to enter. Under EEO reporting Guidelines, if you refuse to provide any input, the at the time of reporting your supervisor is allowed to make a selection based solely on physical observation. The only way to override that is to end the refusal to report, supply your desired selection, and HR is required to report it that way.

Now if you apply for certain specific government programs, for example the Hawaiian Land Grant program, you may have to supply some documentation on ancestry. Those programs usually require a specific percentage of your genetic make-up is derived from certain stock. You can still claim to be Hawaiian, but if you don't have - for example - 1/4 of your genes from Hawaiian stock, you wouldn't qualify.

And the NAACP?

>>>>

So I can get in on some of those affirmative action programs?

Maybe I missed the answer to this . . . why is there concern that Obama's father is listed as African on the COLB?

I could see somebody at the time Obama was born listing his race as "African" most especially if the father was from Africa. Alex Haley in his epic novel "Roots" referred to the common ancester of the family as 'the African' to distinguish him, the tribal figure, from those slaves born in the USA.

But while white racists would use a lot of derogatory terms for a black person in those days, "African" would not be a common designation. And if it was Obama's mother or grandparents who furnished the information for the birth certificate, that might be an unusual term for them to use. Or not.

Thats the point I am tring to make.

Thats the point I am tring to make.

I know. But I honestly don't know how off the wall that term would actually be. Most especially for somebody married to or recently married to a Kenyan. So while I'm willing for it to be one of many unanswered questions in the whole equation, I'm not convinced it is all that big a deal.

And the NAACP?

>>>>

If you can provide a genetic ancestry, probably.

Typically those programs are what you can prove (for ex. the Hawaiian Land Grant), but you are free to claim anything you'd like.

>>>>

>>>>

Typically those programs are what you can prove (for ex. the Hawaiian Land Grant), but you are free to claim anything you'd like.

>>>>

Technically every American is African, I have relatives who are Black. But just calling yourself African American doesn't work. Hummm paperview seems to think a person can identify what their race is .

>>>>

Technically every American is African, I have relatives who are Black. But just calling yourself African American doesn't work. Hummm paperview seems to think a person can identify what their race is .

Maybe because that is what the law allows and is in accordance with Federal Equal Employment Opportunity instructions. Emphasis mine.

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20507

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

STANDARD FORM 100, REV. January 2006, EMPLOYER INFORMATION REPORT EEO-1

INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

<<SNIP>>

4. RACE AND ETHNIC IDENTIFICATION

Self-identification is the preferred method of identifying the race and ethnic information necessary for the EEO-1 report. Employers are required to attempt to allow employees to use self-identification to complete the EEO-1 report. If an employee declines to self-identify, employment records or observer identification may be used.​

EEO-1 Instruction Booklet

>>>>

>>>>

Maybe because that is what the law allows and is in accordance with Federal Equal Employment Opportunity instructions. Emphasis mine.

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20507

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

STANDARD FORM 100, REV. January 2006, EMPLOYER INFORMATION REPORT EEO-1

INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

<<SNIP>>

4. RACE AND ETHNIC IDENTIFICATION

Self-identification is the preferred method of identifying the race and ethnic information necessary for the EEO-1 report. Employers are required to attempt to allow employees to use self-identification to complete the EEO-1 report. If an employee declines to self-identify, employment records or observer identification may be used.​

EEO-1 Instruction Booklet

>>>>

Actually that means nothing you do not have to fill the forms out if you choose not to.. Needless to say The government and not the person is the final decision on what your race is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back