Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no requirement to be an "expert", the reporting requirements are that if a person does not self-identify, then supervisory person can choose one for en employee.

I linked to the EEO reporting requirements. You are so wrapped up about not admitting you are wrong that you ignore the evidence on how EEO reporting is done.

That's not my problem.

You've been proven wrong, you should be a man about it and simply admit your mistake.

>>>>

There is no requirement to be an "expert", the reporting requirements are that if a person does not self-identify, then supervisory person can choose one for en employee.

If I am tring to get a job through Affirmative action program you better have an expert to decide my race or I will sue your ass for everything your company owns. See how that works?

It's against federal law to discriminate in hiring procedures based on race.

If your ancestry is white and you claim black, and the company found out about it, you'd be not hired for falsifying your employment records, then you wouldn't win the case. Lying on employment documents is cause for non-selection or dismissal and has nothing to do with race. You'd loose if you tried to sue, and more than likely the Judge would make you pay the employers court costs and legal fees.

You've been proven wrong, you should be a man about it and simply admit your mistake.

African was not a race in the 60's I have proven that Black or negro would be.

Wrong issue we were talking about. You claimed that people could not self-identify for race/ethnicity, I showed you the EEO requirements that mandated that people self identify, if they choose not to one was chosen for them.

You are now trying to switch the subject that we had gotten into once you were proven wrong.

And you have in no way proven that an native African who came to this country and was handed a form with a fill in the blank would not have but "African".

>>>>

Last edited:
78201025146AM_image005.jpg

So Was Bush:

Top-100-Funny-Political-Photos-All-Time-8.jpg

This is why you get into politics...how else are you going to score a wife like this? (Nicholas Sarkozy and his wife, Carla)

Attachments

• $load-testing-Carla-Bruni.jpg
    $load-testing-Carla-Bruni.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 35
  • $Carla-Bruni.preview.jpg
    $Carla-Bruni.preview.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And on top of that she does this!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyMG0z0FZY]YouTube - Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit[/ame]

I linked to the EEO reporting requirements. You are so wrapped up about not admitting you are wrong that you ignore the evidence on how EEO reporting is done.

That's not my problem.

>>>>

If I am tring to get a job through Affirmative action program you better have an expert to decide my race or I will sue your ass for everything your company owns. See how that works?

surrenderdorothy.jpg

the only thing you've proven is that you're really, really stubborn and borderline retarded.

Or the samething can be said about you.

surrenderdorothy.jpg

the only thing you've proven is that you're really, really stubborn and borderline retarded.

Or the samething can be said about you.

you can say all kinds of stupid shit.

this thread is proof of that. :lol:

really, spanky, give it up.

Junior you ain't proven shit yet. All you have done is pontificate.

You need to post a Hawaiian BC from 1961 with Black or Negro as the race.

Here's something maybe? obama's BC Date of birth Aug 4 1961 Filed date Aug 8 1961 file number 151- 1961- 010641

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Another Hawaiian BC date of birth Aug 5 1961 filed date Aug 11 1961 file number 151- 1961- 10637
NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

Why is the Certificate number of a child born a day later and filed 3 day later come before the child who was born a day earlier?

this birth certificate issue brought up from Trump is just another smokescreen like 9/11 is just so he and the elite can get our attention away from the real crisis they have planned for us in the next couple of years.

At last...some sanity is injected into the conversation!

You know that things have really gone off the rails when 9/11 inside nutjob sounds more reasonable than the birfers! :lol:

Is a birfer somebody that thinks Obama was born in Kenya and obsesses about it, or just anybody that talks about it?

I have a problem with those that think you should never discuss the subject.

Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

You know that things have really gone off the rails when 9/11 inside nutjob sounds more reasonable than the birfers! :lol:

Is a birfer somebody that thinks Obama was born in Kenya and obsesses about it, or just anybody that talks about it?

I have a problem with those that think you should never discuss the subject

Ditto

If it was not accepted by the State, they never would have issued him one.

Seriously. You are just going around in circles with 2 year old *aha!'s* that have been discussed and dismissed with enough volume to fill a small library.

You bring nothing new to the table. You remind me of my 4 year old neighbor who is breathless to tell us all she has just learned how to sing the alphabet song.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Is a truther someone who passionately believes Bush was behind 9/11, or just someone who thinks we should ask questions about it?

If after all the evidence has been presented that Bush was not behind 9/11, but that person continues to ask the question anyways, is that person a truther?

Is someone had a political agenda to rid the country of Bush continued to ask questions about 9/11 even though they had been answered simply because raising the issue raised doubts about Bush's fitness to be President, would that person have been a truther?

For the record, bigrednc is a birfer.

Seriously. You are just going around in circles with 2 year old *aha!'s* that have been discussed and dismissed with enough volume to fill a small library.

You bring nothing new to the table. You remind me of my 4 year old neighbor who is breathless to tell us all she has just learned how to sing the alphabet song.

That's the problem was he issued one, in 1961

You are the one going in circles defending against any discrepancies. And in obama's case he has to many.

You bring nothing new to the table. You remind me of my 4 year old neighbor who is breathless to tell us all she has just learned how to sing the alphabet song
And you have not given any logical explanation why there are discrepancies on his BC

The human head weighs 8 pounds!

Is a truther someone who passionately believes Bush was behind 9/11, or just someone who thinks we should ask questions about it?

If after all the evidence has been presented that Bush was not behind 9/11, but that person continues to ask the question anyways, is that person a truther?

Is someone had a political agenda to rid the country of Bush continued to ask questions about 9/11 even though they had been answered simply because raising the issue raised doubts about Bush's fitness to be President, would that person have been a truther?

No I'm not, if there weren't so many questionable discrepancies I wouldn't think twice about it. I'm to smart to accept this document that has more discrepancies than it should. Even with the discrepancies if obama would have come forward and not drug his feet I might would have accepted what was given.

Last edited:
Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

%21%21COLBNotAccepted.jpg
So Japanese was a race in Hawaii before the politically correct years of the 1980s.
Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back