Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddammit! Why in the fuck is this in the conspiracy theory zone? Now that Trump and his hairpiece are in the birther camp, it's automatically legitimate!

BTW, what are they finding in Hawaii?

Tune in to next week's talk show appearance to find out!

This is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that whole AC thing that daddy had to bail me out of!

I think it would have been more accurate for him to say "they're shocked at what they're not finding". No bills of payment, nothing in paperwork associated with Obama's birth at either hospital. How long do hospitals keep their records? I thought forever.

My ole lady was born in a little town in AL that had a fire at city hall the burnt all of the records. She had to have it dupted so she could get a passport. To me that is the only excuse for making a copy like the one Obama uses.

Goddammit! Why in the fuck is this in the conspiracy theory zone? Now that Trump and his hairpiece are in the birther camp, it's automatically legitimate!

BTW, what are they finding in Hawaii?

Tune in to next week's talk show appearance to find out!

This is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that whole AC thing that daddy had to bail me out of!

I think it would have been more accurate for him to say "they're shocked at what they're not finding". No bills of payment, nothing in paperwork associated with Obama's birth at either hospital. How long do hospitals keep their records? I thought forever.

My ole lady was born in a little town in AL that had a fire at city hall the burnt all of the records. She had to have it dupted so she could get a passport. To me that is the only excuse for making a copy like the one Obama uses.

My mom was born in Cedar Hill TX and that court house burned down years before she needed a copy of her birth certificate for a state job and subsequently to prove her identity to get social security. Fortunately there were enough family witnesses still living to testify she was who she said she was plus entries in an old family Bible that allowed her to get a certified birth certificate. It looked pretty much like all other Texas birth certificates though.

Technically every American is African, I have relatives who are Black. But just calling yourself African American doesn't work. Hummm paperview seems to think a person can identify what their race is .

Maybe because that is what the law allows and is in accordance with Federal Equal Employment Opportunity instructions. Emphasis mine.

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20507

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

STANDARD FORM 100, REV. January 2006, EMPLOYER INFORMATION REPORT EEO-1

INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

<<SNIP>>

4. RACE AND ETHNIC IDENTIFICATION

Self-identification is the preferred method of identifying the race and ethnic information necessary for the EEO-1 report. Employers are required to attempt to allow employees to use self-identification to complete the EEO-1 report. If an employee declines to self-identify, employment records or observer identification may be used.​

EEO-1 Instruction Booklet

>>>>

Actually that means nothing

Incorrect

you do not have to fill the forms out if you choose not to..

Correct, you do not have to fill out the form.

However...

If you choose not to, then one will be chosen for you by supervisory personnel.

Needless to say The government and not the person is the final decision on what your race is.

Try reading it again.

If you choose not to self-identify, then one will be chosen for you.

Under the law I am required to report 100% of employees, no exceptions. If the employee chooses not to self-identify, we will choose one for them based on visual observation.

>>>>

Maybe because that is what the law allows and is in accordance with Federal Equal Employment Opportunity instructions. Emphasis mine.

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20507

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

STANDARD FORM 100, REV. January 2006, EMPLOYER INFORMATION REPORT EEO-1

INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

<<SNIP>>

4. RACE AND ETHNIC IDENTIFICATION

Self-identification is the preferred method of identifying the race and ethnic information necessary for the EEO-1 report. Employers are required to attempt to allow employees to use self-identification to complete the EEO-1 report. If an employee declines to self-identify, employment records or observer identification may be used.​

EEO-1 Instruction Booklet

>>>>

Incorrect

However...

Needless to say The government and not the person is the final decision on what your race is.

Try reading it again.

Under the law I am required to report 100% of employees, no exceptions. If the employee chooses not to self-identify, we will choose one for them based on visual observation.

>>>>

So still the individual is not the one deciding what his race is. Got it. So how will your employer know what your race is?

Incorrect

However...

Try reading it again.

>>>>

So still the individual is not the one deciding what his race is. Got it.

Are you being purposely obtuse?

Of course the individual gets to decide their race for reporting purposes. THEY CHOOSE WHAT TO PUT ON THEIR EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS. There is that clear. If they choose NOT to complete the required paperwork, then a race will be assigned based on visual observation.

So how will your employer know what your race is?

Visual observation, just like was previously reported to you.

Serious question, are you really reading the responses that I've provided?

It's getting kind of old proving you wrong with documented evidence and then you ask questions like these that make it appear you aren't paying attention.

I don't mind schooling someone who is unaware of facts, but if you don't want to take a conversation seriously then I see no reason to waste my time.

>>>>

this birth certificate issue brought up from Trump is just another smokescreen like 9/11 is just so he and the elite can get our attention away from the real crisis they have planned for us in the next couple of years.

this birth certificate issue brought up from Trump is just another smokescreen like 9/11 is just so he and the elite can get our attention away from the real crisis they have planned for us in the next couple of years.

At last...some sanity is injected into the conversation!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So still the individual is not the one deciding what his race is. Got it.

Of course the individual gets to decide their race for reporting purposes. THEY CHOOSE WHAT TO PUT ON THEIR EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS. There is that clear. If they choose NOT to complete the required paperwork, then a race will be assigned based on visual observation.

So how will your employer know what your race is?

It's getting kind of old proving you wrong with documented evidence and then you ask questions like these that make it appear you aren't paying attention.

I don't mind schooling someone who is unaware of facts, but if you don't want to take a conversation seriously then I see no reason to waste my time.

>>>>

Really? are they quailfied experts that can Identify what a persons race is?

Junior you ain't proven shit yet.

>>>>

There is no requirement to be an "expert", the reporting requirements are that if a person does not self-identify, then supervisory person can choose one for en employee.

I linked to the EEO reporting requirements. You are so wrapped up about not admitting you are wrong that you ignore the evidence on how EEO reporting is done.

That's not my problem.

You've been proven wrong, you should be a man about it and simply admit your mistake.

>>>>

You know that things have really gone off the rails when 9/11 inside nutjob sounds more reasonable than the birfers! :lol:

You know that things have really gone off the rails when 9/11 inside nutjob sounds more reasonable than the birfers! :lol:

:rofl:

that is a true fact

I could see somebody at the time Obama was born listing his race as "African" most especially if the father was from Africa. Alex Haley in his epic novel "Roots" referred to the common ancester of the family as 'the African' to distinguish him, the tribal figure, from those slaves born in the USA.

But while white racists would use a lot of derogatory terms for a black person in those days, "African" would not be a common designation. And if it was Obama's mother or grandparents who furnished the information for the birth certificate, that might be an unusual term for them to use. Or not.

I think it's just one more clue in the curiosity corner.

But while white racists would use a lot of derogatory terms for a black person in those days, "African" would not be a common designation. And if it was Obama's mother or grandparents who furnished the information for the birth certificate, that might be an unusual term for them to use. Or not.

Thats the point I am tring to make.

I know. But I honestly don't know how off the wall that term would actually be. Most especially for somebody married to or recently married to a Kenyan. So while I'm willing for it to be one of many unanswered questions in the whole equation, I'm not convinced it is all that big a deal.

It wouldn't be a big deal if it was the only issue. However, it's just one piece of the puzzle.

There is no requirement to be an "expert", the reporting requirements are that if a person does not self-identify, then supervisory person can choose one for en employee.

I linked to the EEO reporting requirements. You are so wrapped up about not admitting you are wrong that you ignore the evidence on how EEO reporting is done.

That's not my problem.

You've been proven wrong, you should be a man about it and simply admit your mistake.

>>>>

If I am tring to get a job through Affirmative action program you better have an expert to decide my race or I will sue your ass for everything your company owns. See how that works?

African was not a race in the 60's I have proven that Black or negro would be.

That's not my problem.

>>>>

If I am tring to get a job through Affirmative action program you better have an expert to decide my race or I will sue your ass for everything your company owns. See how that works?

surrenderdorothy.jpg

the only thing you've proven is that you're really, really stubborn and borderline retarded.

Junior you ain't proven shit yet. All you have done is pontificate.

You need to post a Hawaiian BC from 1961 with Black or Negro as the race.

My mom was born in Cedar Hill TX and that court house burned down years before she needed a copy of her birth certificate for a state job and subsequently to prove her identity to get social security. Fortunately there were enough family witnesses still living to testify she was who she said she was plus entries in an old family Bible that allowed her to get a certified birth certificate. It looked pretty much like all other Texas birth certificates though.

Apparently, when you talk to Obama's family, everyone remembers something different. Bit of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back