Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's no conclusion at all!
(disclaimer; I only read the posted excerpt)

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Well, it provided a clear and reasonable answer to a question I've always wondered about: why in the Hell Obama refuses to release his birth certificate and just end the whole issue. I never understood what could possibly be on his birth certificate that he didn't want anyone to see. Obviously, we still don't know the answer for sure, but the report's conclusion that it's most likely that the type of birth certificate he was issued was one that could have been easily falsified by his family does clarify things for me.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama August 21, 2010.”

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Well, it provided a clear and reasonable answer to a question I've always wondered about: why in the Hell Obama refuses to release his birth certificate and just end the whole issue. I never understood what could possibly be on his birth certificate that he didn't want anyone to see. Obviously, we still don't know the answer for sure, but the report's conclusion that it's most likely that the type of birth certificate he was issued was one that could have been easily falsified by his family does clarify things for me.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama August 21, 2010.”

Nice quote but do you have a link? :lol:

Are you saying there were no whites in Kenya in the 60's? Or blacks in Eroupe wo also lived in Kenya?

If you read the quote from paperview it says "Write European, Arab, Somali, or African etc..." suggesting that you can choose whatever you want - presumably you could write 'White Kenyan' or 'Black European' or whatever but 'African' is clearly also acceptable.
Acceptable in Kenya, fine but not in America in the 60's. The paper work would never make it past the application steps. It would never get past the government employee.
Oh my dear loordo.

I wonder if the government employee who typed this out was flogged for putting down American as a race! :eek:

Keala%20Hardesty%20birth%20certificate.jpg

Are you saying there were no whites in Kenya in the 60's? Or blacks in Eroupe wo also lived in Kenya?

If you read the quote from paperview it says "Write European, Arab, Somali, or African etc..." suggesting that you can choose whatever you want - presumably you could write 'White Kenyan' or 'Black European' or whatever but 'African' is clearly also acceptable.
Acceptable in Kenya, fine but not in America in the 60's. The paper work would never make it past the application steps. It would never get past the government employee.

Are you saying that when Obama's father filled out the form -- and as far as I can tell there were no 'tick boxes', it just said 'color or race' with a line for him to fill in with whatever he chose and if African wasn't 'the norm' at that time -- wouldn't whoever typed it up change the 'African' answer to 'negro or colored'?

Ok, it's early and the coffee hasn't even begun to hit yet. Why are we arguing about the African answer again?

Oh my dear loordo.

I wonder if the government employee who typed this out was flogged for putting down American as a race! :eek:

Was samual White or black or Native American?

Nice quote but do you have a link? :lol:

44 - Obama warns of hidden corporate money in midterm campaigns

Oh my dear loordo.

An educated guess but back in 1907 race was likely meant as 'where are you from' rather than 'what color are you'. The mother's race is listed as 'Hawaiian'.

Last edited:
Oh my dear loordo.

An educated guess but back in 1907 race was likely meant as 'where are you from' rather than 'what color are you'. The mother's race is listed as 'Hawaiian'.

OH so it's just talking about the Ethnicity of the person and not their actual race

Here's one from 1964, which is likely what was used in 1961. They changed the question from 'race' to 'color or race'.

obama was born in what year? If he was born before 64 would that apply to him?

One more thing on the side it said the document was revised on 11/64 do this document would not have been used in 61.

Ah! I didn't see that. Hmm, still looking for a 1961 form.

How would his Presidency be illegal if his citizenship isn't an issue?

I agree that, if he were ineligible to be President, then he would certainly have to leave office immediately. I don't even know how the government would go about untangling that mess, since there's no precedent for it. I doubt they would be willing to simply void everything he did the entire time, but I can see where if they didn't, it would be a feeding frenzy of lawsuits and court challenges.

I think what the voters think is VERY material. Right now, apparently, they aren't viewed by the courts as having standing to challenge a candidate's eligibility to run for office; only his opponents, apparently, are viewed as having standing. That seems ridiculous to me, since any voter in the US would qualify as an "involved party" in MY book.

Personally I think you should have to undergo a full Top Secret Clearance investigation going back to your childhood (and the results released to the public) to see if you have any ties to enemies of the state. Also ties with groups that want to overthrow the government should be considered and used as a disqualification. The constitution is too vague and this loop-hole allows placing the power of the White House in the hands of a plant funded by foreign groups. The havoc he or she could and has caused is unbelievable.

His birth certificate is a minor problem because I believe both of his parents were U.S. citizens. However there seems to be a problem with who his real father is. I believe this possibility is a source of embarrassment for him and is why he's hiding his original certificate. If he had a different father then the one listed on his phony replacement cert. I don't think that it would disqualify him, it would just be a minor issue that his supporters would simply rally behind.

Take for example that his real father is a Communist with a penchant for pole-smoking, who got high one night and inadvertently had a one-night-stand with his mother after a communist rally, I seriously doubt that Democrat voters would reject him. It's not his fault who his father was.

The fact that he's lying about it shows a weakness of character, but that has already been firmly established anyway through his conduct while in office. Democrat voters don't seem to shun candidates with weak character traits, they embrace them.

Doesn't obama have a top secert clearance?

I seriously doubt it, however it's not a requirement to be POTUS. His admitted drug use is a major flag. He has plenty of other reasons not to get one.

I've hashed this over many times before. I held one while I was in the Army. If I had Obama's background I never would have gotten one. I was flagged because I revealed that I had been molested when I was 6 years old. However nothing came of it from the investigation so I was granted a clearance. A friend of mine was flagged for mooning N. Korean soldiers while he was a crew-chief on a chopper stationed on the DMZ. He got his clearance eventually too. But being friends with communists, domestic terrorists, having a Transsexual nanny and hiding this from the public or lying about your birth certificate, would flag his clearance as well.

Adjudicative Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information

(c) The ultimate determination of whether the granting or continuing of eligibility for a security clearance is clearly consistent with the interests of national security must be an overall common sense determination based upon careful consideration of the following, each of which is to be evaluated in the context of the whole person, as explained further below:

(1) GUIDELINE A: Allegiance to the United States;

(2) GUIDELINE B: Foreign influence;

(3) GUIDELINE C: Foreign preference;

(4) GUIDELINE D: Sexual behavior;

(5) GUIDELINE E: Personal conduct;

(6) GUIDELINE F: Financial considerations;

(7) GUIDELINE G: Alcohol consumption;

(8) GUIDELINE H: Drug involvement;

(9) GUIDELINEI: Emotional, mental, and personality disorders;

(10) GUIDELINE J: Criminal conduct;

(11) GUIDELINE K: Security violations;

(12) GUIDELINE L: Outside activities;

(13) GUIDELINE M: Misuse of Information Technology Systems

Personally I think you should have to undergo a full Top Secret Clearance investigation going back to your childhood (and the results released to the public) to see if you have any ties to enemies of the state. Also ties with groups that want to overthrow the government should be considered and used as a disqualification. The constitution is too vague and this loop-hole allows placing the power of the White House in the hands of a plant funded by foreign groups. The havoc he or she could and has caused is unbelievable.

His birth certificate is a minor problem because I believe both of his parents were U.S. citizens. However there seems to be a problem with who his real father is. I believe this possibility is a source of embarrassment for him and is why he's hiding his original certificate. If he had a different father then the one listed on his phony replacement cert. I don't think that it would disqualify him, it would just be a minor issue that his supporters would simply rally behind.

Take for example that his real father is a Communist with a penchant for pole-smoking, who got high one night and inadvertently had a one-night-stand with his mother after a communist rally, I seriously doubt that Democrat voters would reject him. It's not his fault who his father was.

The fact that he's lying about it shows a weakness of character, but that has already been firmly established anyway through his conduct while in office. Democrat voters don't seem to shun candidates with weak character traits, they embrace them.

Doesn't obama have a top secert clearance?

I seriously doubt it, however it's not a requirement to be POTUS. His admitted drug use is a major flag. He has plenty of other reasons not to get one.

I've hashed this over many times before. I held one while I was in the Army. If I had Obama's background I never would have gotten one. I was flagged because I revealed that I had been molested when I was 6 years old. However nothing came of it from the investigation so I was granted a clearance. A friend of mine was flagged for mooning N. Korean soldiers while he was a crew-chief on a chopper stationed on the DMZ. He got his clearance eventually too. But being friends with communists, domestic terrorists, having a Transsexual nanny and hiding this from the public or lying about your birth certificate, would flag his clearance as well.

Adjudicative Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information

(c) The ultimate determination of whether the granting or continuing of eligibility for a security clearance is clearly consistent with the interests of national security must be an overall common sense determination based upon careful consideration of the following, each of which is to be evaluated in the context of the whole person, as explained further below:

(1) GUIDELINE A: Allegiance to the United States;

(2) GUIDELINE B: Foreign influence;

(3) GUIDELINE C: Foreign preference;

(4) GUIDELINE D: Sexual behavior;

(5) GUIDELINE E: Personal conduct;

(6) GUIDELINE F: Financial considerations;

(7) GUIDELINE G: Alcohol consumption;

(8) GUIDELINE H: Drug involvement;

(9) GUIDELINEI: Emotional, mental, and personality disorders;

(10) GUIDELINE J: Criminal conduct;

(11) GUIDELINE K: Security violations;

(12) GUIDELINE L: Outside activities;

(13) GUIDELINE M: Misuse of Information Technology Systems

WOW a president who is in charge of the deploing of top secert weapons can't get a top secert clearance. Thats just :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back