Trump: I predicted Moore & Gillespie would lose, I also predicted I would win...GOP will win in 2018

Even though many do not want to return some incumbents back to Washington R's have no choice but to re elect a majority Congress and Senate.
Lol because they’ve done such a great job, right?
Fact: the Dems have an 11 point lead for 2018 BECAUSE of the shit job the GOP has done.

we're gonna have a great victory in 2018!

"Remember, Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional Races this year. The media refuses to mention this. I said Gillespie and Moore would lose (for very different reasons), and they did. I also predicted “I” would win. Republicans will do well in 2018, very well!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Oh fucking bullshit. Number one, Moore, the Republican, just lost the other day. Number two, Rump went to campaign for Luther Strange, and LOST. Then he went to campaign for Roy Moore, and LOST. Before that he was pushing Ed Gillespie, and LOST.

That's because he's a LOSING LOSER who LOSES. Just say it.

Hillary is a losing loser who loses.

Derailing your own thread?

Pogo's Law strikes again.
What'a that? If you ain't got shit lie? Pogos law expanded: Lie, re-word and repeat.

POGO'S LAW

For it is written:

In any thread about Orange Rumpleforeskin where some point is made that stops short of genuflecting in front of fake Time magazine covers and jerking off breathlessly to Shortfingerd Vulgarian's image, his sycophants will be in like stink on shit to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Washington", "Denzel Washington" or anything that gets the spotlight off Rumpie.

Here, the OP did it himself. Started a thread about Rump and then switched off to "Hillary". Then he did it again, switching to "Obama".

we're gonna have a great victory in 2018!

"Remember, Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional Races this year. The media refuses to mention this. I said Gillespie and Moore would lose (for very different reasons), and they did. I also predicted “I” would win. Republicans will do well in 2018, very well!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Oh fucking bullshit. Number one, Moore, the Republican, just lost the other day. Number two, Rump went to campaign for Luther Strange, and LOST. Then he went to campaign for Roy Moore, and LOST. Before that he was pushing Ed Gillespie, and LOST.

That's because he's a LOSING LOSER who LOSES. Just say it.

Hillary is a losing loser who loses.

Derailing your own thread?

Pogo's Law strikes again.
What'a that? If you ain't got shit lie? Pogos law expanded: Lie, re-word and repeat.

POGO'S LAW

For it is written:

In any thread about Orange Rumpleforeskin where some point is made that stops short of genuflecting in front of fake Time magazine covers and jerking off breathlessly to Shortfingerd Vulgarian's image, his sycophants will be in like stink on shit to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Washington", "Denzel Washington" or anything that gets the spotlight off Rumpie.

Here, the OP did it himself. Started a thread about Rump and then switched off to "Hillary". Then he did it again, switching to "Obama".
And the lord said unto the Philistine, "Shut the fuck up"!

This is now the image for every time the Trumpers lie.

Mueller got the emails, which means he got the truth.

kingsman_tooth.jpg

Forum List

Back