Trump: I want to help Russia, North Korea, China be Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with pursuing peace?

Peace and prosperity aren't "zero sum " games. If North Korea, Red China and the Russian Federation succeed, it doesn't mean it will cost America a thing. In fact, if those countries become great again, its good for America.

Peace and prosperity aren't "zero sum " games. If North Korea, Red China and the Russian Federation succeed, it doesn't mean it will cost America a thing. In fact, if those countries become great again, its good for America.

What's wrong with rolling over and giving them everything they want?????

They don't want peace or prosperity for their people. They want propserity for Xi, Kim and Putin. Fuck the people.

Except, their idea of succeeding is seeing the destruction of America. See what Trump is trying to do? He's a useful idiot for every dictator he cozies up to.

Except, their idea of succeeding is seeing the destruction of America. See what Trump is trying to do? He's a useful idiot for every dictator he cozies up to.

So your idea of "diplomacy" is standing on the shore and throwing rocks at foreign leaders you don't like, instead of working out peace deals with them? I'm sure glad you don't work for the State Department, NeoCon.

I bet you hated Dick Cheney, John Bolton, and John McCain before you loved them. :laughing0301:

What's wrong with rolling over and giving them everything they want?????

They don't want peace or prosperity for their people. They want propserity for Xi, Kim and Putin. Fuck the people.

I think this calls for a couple well-used expressions you liberals have always been so fond of:

"It takes a village."

"We all do better when we all do better."

How about this one from Stacy Abrams?

"When America does better, the world does better, that our success amplify success, but then our failures and our falters also have consequences."

Speaking of "failures and falters", did you watch Joe Biden's horrible performance during the debate the other night? Wasn't that a shitshow?

THREAD LOCKED

1719876206319.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back