Trump: "I was going to hit this guy so hard, his head would spin"

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
How very presidential of him.

He was so very upset. The Democrats said meeeeeeaaaaan things about him!

Has there ever been a bigger whiner to run for president? No. The enemies of the USA could play him like a fiddle, simply by saying mean things about him.

However, as like attracts like, Trump fans will love the whining.

As I have mentioned before, to me...just the thought of this man ever even getting near the Oval office is mind boggling, embarrassing, and frighteningly dangerous. I simply don't get it...why anyone in their right mind, want him to represent our Nation....??? shakes head.... I can't comprehend why or even how, something like his nearness to the head honcho spot, could even happen?

I understand all the beefs the trumpsters have, I just don't understand why they think Trump is their savior?

Has there ever been a bigger whiner to run for president? No. The enemies of the USA could play him like a fiddle, simply by saying mean things about him.

If "The Donald" ever had to back up any of his tough talk, 98% of the men in his age group could beat his bitch ass!! This guy is nothing but a pencil pushing bag of wind!
:asshole:

Who's he gonna hit with those tiny hands?

Who's he gonna hit with those tiny hands?

Himself.

uk2uq.jpg

Tell me, how's it feel to wake up and know you are commies in a capitalist country. Does it make you want to leave? Good, Canada is not far away, they'll take you. [Yeeesh, talk about whiners]

I know that when Trump was talking about "hitting", he was referring to "typing an angry tweet".

That makes it even more pathetic.

Can you imagine Ronald Reagan, John Kennedy, or GHW Bush ever saying something like that? Is the man completely out of his mind.

"Yes, son our President did say he wanted to hit someone really hard. But please don't listen to our President and get into fights in school."

WHAT AN IDIOT Comrade Trump is!

Forum List

Back