Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

So what it's a waste of time anyway.
Trump needs to get off his ass and start filling vacancies in his cabinet.
The Democrats need to stop dragging their feet on his nominees.
Yeah, they are acting like republicans...
. But Trump is not your typical Republican even though you people want to tie him to that baggage. Trump is anti-establishment in which is what America kept crying for, but once they have their wishes come true they get scared ?

The intelligent people want anti-establishment. The extremists want their own establishment to maintain control. Trump doesn't give a shit what either side thinks. He isn't owned by anyone. It's the big and powerful who own politicians and are pushing toward one world government that hate him. They are behind all the protests and the rhetoric that convinces people that racists, greedy wealthy people, white supremacists and bigots are running things. It's all bullshit and designed to pit people against each other.

We have what we need right now. Most people understood that and we are lucky that the radical masses in a few states weren't able to stop us. Trump isn't perfect. Love him or hate him, he's the best one to keep America alive. Hillary was set to sell us down the river to one world order.
Trump is not anti-establishment, what gives you the idea he is?

Anyone who ever watched the love fest between the MSM and the Obama administration understands the way the system works Obama ruthlessly roasted citizen Trump at one of the love fest dinners and Trump remembers it. Let the sleazy fools entertain each other this time..
Trump had attempted to destroy Obama. He should have expected retaliation.
It was enjoyable to watch.

The press isn't Obama. The fact that you believe the press attacks Trump to get revenge for Obama says volumes about their biases. You just admitted they are in Obama's corner.

Trump needs to get off his ass and start filling vacancies in his cabinet.
. But Trump is not your typical Republican even though you people want to tie him to that baggage. Trump is anti-establishment in which is what America kept crying for, but once they have their wishes come true they get scared ?

The intelligent people want anti-establishment. The extremists want their own establishment to maintain control. Trump doesn't give a shit what either side thinks. He isn't owned by anyone. It's the big and powerful who own politicians and are pushing toward one world government that hate him. They are behind all the protests and the rhetoric that convinces people that racists, greedy wealthy people, white supremacists and bigots are running things. It's all bullshit and designed to pit people against each other.

We have what we need right now. Most people understood that and we are lucky that the radical masses in a few states weren't able to stop us. Trump isn't perfect. Love him or hate him, he's the best one to keep America alive. Hillary was set to sell us down the river to one world order.
How about the fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him?

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

Our Commander in Chief should always attend and Always be the "roastee" of the Fourth Estate.

How about the fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him?
Oh really.. I don't see Congress kicking him to the curb..

Anyone who ever watched the love fest between the MSM and the Obama administration understands the way the system works Obama ruthlessly roasted citizen Trump at one of the love fest dinners and Trump remembers it. Let the sleazy fools entertain each other this time..
Trump had attempted to destroy Obama. He should have expected retaliation.
It was enjoyable to watch.

The press isn't Obama. The fact that you believe the press attacks Trump to get revenge for Obama says volumes about their biases. You just admitted they are in Obama's corner.
Your reading comprehension is very poor.
It was Obama getting revenge on Trump, not the press.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

Trump announces he won't be attending two months prior to the event? That is very strange. Isn't it considered a lighthearted way for both the press and members of gov't to get together, let down their hair, and blow off some steam while sharing a laugh together? Isn't it a way of bonding. Why can't Trump just suck it up like a real mensch? After all, it's the WH correspondence dinner, and who the hell lives in the WH? When was the last time a president hasn't made an appearance?

I wondered if Trump has considered how big of a shellacking he's going to be in for simply because he's too chickenshit to show up. And I'm not just talking about during the dinner. Late night comedians are going to pillory Trump, and he will have brought it ALL on himself.
. You try to play it down, but anything with this hostile media is subject to extreme caution. Trump called it right after all that has taken place in the past. Trump is proving yet again that he isn't as foolish as they wish he was.

In for a penny, in for a pound, huh?

When the millions of Trump supporters finally come to realize that they've pinned their hopes for positive fundamental change on a self-aggrandizing, self-serving egomaniac whose entire life has been a series of lies so long and so pronounced that he probably can't even tell the difference between what is true and what isn't true, and almost certainly doesn't care, and they also see that the only thing Trump really cares about is how events affect him and the perception of him by others, I can only say that I hope the shock isn't so great that they remained disillusioned for the rest of their lives.

Trump announces he won't be attending two months prior to the event? That is very strange. Isn't it considered a lighthearted way for both the press and members of gov't to get together, let down their hair, and blow off some steam while sharing a laugh together? Isn't it a way of bonding. Why can't Trump just suck it up like a real mensch? After all, it's the WH correspondence dinner, and who the hell lives in the WH? When was the last time a president hasn't made an appearance?

I wondered if Trump has considered how big of a shellacking he's going to be in for simply because he's too chickenshit to show up. And I'm not just talking about during the dinner. Late night comedians are going to pillory Trump, and he will have brought it ALL on himself.
. You try to play it down, but anything with this hostile media is subject to extreme caution. Trump called it right after all that has taken place in the past. Trump is proving yet again that he isn't as foolish as they wish he was.

In for a penny, in for a pound, huh?

When the millions of Trump supporters finally come to realize that they've pinned their hopes for positive fundamental change on a self-aggrandizing, self-serving egomaniac whose entire life has been a series of lies so long and so pronounced that he probably can't even tell the difference between what is true and what isn't true, and almost certainly doesn't care, and they also see that the only thing Trump really cares about is how events affect him and the perception of him by others, I can only say that I hope the shock isn't so great that they remained disillusioned for the rest of their lives.

I swear I thought you were talking about Obama.

Our Commander in Chief should always attend and Always be the "roastee" of the Fourth Estate.

Well, all congress members and cabinet members should attend the inauguration of the incoming president. Being a 'roastee' for fake news people is just stupid.

Interesting reactions of the left to a protest. Made the Secret Service's job tons easier.

The thin skinned whiny little bitch is scared the press will be mean to him.
What a pussy this poor excuse for a president is.

The thin skinned whiny little bitch is scared the press will be mean to him.
What a pussy this poor excuse for a president is.

Thank you Mister President for focusing on fixing the problems and avoiding wasting time with the leeches of society

Maybe Trump will attend next year - if he hasn't been impeached or imprisoned by then.

Yeah....like everthing else you losers claimed will take Trump down. Lol nothing yet...eh?
You cant be speaking of that guy Trump who lost the 2016 election in a landslide.....

Yeah, you better start on your lessons on excuse making for next week...

If you forget your lesson, just go back to the....

Snow Flake

He won get over it

Well look what Hillary did

Obama left a mess

Jimmy cracked corn but I don't care....

I made it perfectly clear Trump wasn't my first choice but with SCOTUS appointments looming I voted for him.

So you see once agian you dont have the first fucking clue

You should stop and quit embarrassing yourself

Wow crabby tonight Sassy....
Probably a little Gassy........again....

Forum List

Back