Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Trump is too scared of being roasted. What a coward.

And if he thinks he is going to win his war on the media, he is sadly mistaken.
Obama was praised and never roasted... progressives and the main stream media were too busy sucking obamas dick.
No reason for trump to go, he was not invited and certainly is not welcome there...

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

Ha.Ha.--Someone might ask him a question, and he won't have his top physco babble interpreter Kelly Ann Conway there to decipher.

th

Yep, ole crazy lying Conway may get disbarred and end up in the pokey.

Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell. We'll have at least 4 years to find out.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

Ha.Ha.--Someone might ask him a question, and he won't have his top physco babble interpreter Kelly Ann Conway there to decipher.

th

I think there may be several of them that end up in the pokey. Treason is a very serious charge in this country.

Trump-Putin.jpg

And lets not forget about this guy

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

And Rudi Guiliani & James Kolstrom may be lead off in handcuffs over this one too.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

th

th

No, you're not going to have 4 years, not after this.

Shep Smith FOX NEWS in the below video states that Trump campaign aids were in contact with the Russians on the VERY DAY that DNC databases were being hacked into. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American National election is TREASON. Clearly they have phone records to prove it, and those never go away.

It's clear from these massive protests and what is going on in Republican Town halls across this country that Democrats will take over both houses in 2018. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, (with Obama in office) it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

There's only two options:
1. Republicans can save the party and their honor by outing Trump a.s.a.p.
2. Or they can burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 and beyond. A massive cover up will be added to Treason, if they don't react or try to keep Trump in the Oval office.

hack.jpg

The American public will not be fooled by this. This is a 1000 times worse than Watergate. There is no rational explanation for Trump campaign aids to be in contact with the Russians during the campaign season.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Trump has better things to do than dine with the fake news, is CNN going to cry like a bitch again?
They can't even if they wanted to.....the so-called president has hogged all the crying towels with his tiny hands.

President Trump...let that sink in and burn you like a hot iron fresh from the forge. :laugh:
The so-called president...tiny hands, Depends and all.

He's the president, elected, sworn in by the chief justice. Your seething hatred is noted, better luck next time in 2020 you're gonna need it.

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.
The press's job is to report news. But when it comes to Trump, they propagate political bias. Why should he subject himself to more abuse?

The media are more powerful than Trump - and protected by the Constitution.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION, SPEECH, PRESS, ASSEMBLY, AND PETITION

Passed by Congress September 25, 1789. Ratified December 15, 1791. The first 10 amendments form the Bill of Rights

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
You mean media have no responsibility and shall get away with anything? If those "journalists" were roofers they would throw pantiles at people from above and it would be totally legal.

I swear I thought you were talking about Obama.

Me, too. Trump doesn't want to fundamentally change America the way the left did. He wants to preserve our constitution, not destroy it.
Preserve the Constitution? Trump violated it by banning people for their religion. I'm sure one could think of other violations.
. That's your interpretation, but no one else's, and I mean even if they don't have anything but half their brain they no better than that, so why don't you ??
Even his appointees try to undo the stupid remarks he's made, as I said.
. That's the problem "YOU SAID", but it's all just political theater.

I swear I thought you were talking about Obama.

Me, too. Trump doesn't want to fundamentally change America the way the left did. He wants to preserve our constitution, not destroy it.
Preserve the Constitution? Trump violated it by banning people for their religion. I'm sure one could think of other violations.
. That's your interpretation, but no one else's, and I mean even if they don't have anything but half their brain they no better than that, so why don't you ??
Even his appointees try to undo the stupid remarks he's made, as I said.
. That's the problem "YOU SAID", but it's all just political theater.
I guess Fox didn't cover those.

Our President is a coward. He is afraid to attend that event because he knows he can not stand up to his critics and he is such a narcissist that he would end up crying in public.

Our President is a coward. He is afraid to attend that event because he knows he can not stand up to his critics and he is such a narcissist that he would end up crying in public.
He is simply ignoring you fascist liberals....and it's funny as he'll watching you all freak out...:lol:

He is simply ignoring you fascist liberals....and it's funny as he'll watching you all freak out...:lol:
No one is freaking out. If anything, people are glad he won't show up.

No one is freaking out. If anything, people are glad he won't show up.
Yep....no beat the press this year......:lol:

Forum List

Back