Trump: ‘I Would Make This Country So Rich’ You Wouldn’t Cut Entitlement Programs

Clinton is not running. And being a cheat is not good, period. So you would support a cheater. Got it.
I didn't say I supported him. I say you supported a president that cheated in the oval office. You have no credibility saying Trump does not qualify because he cheated. Get over it.
And as usual, you are a wrong dipshit. You clearly support a cheater if he is Republican. That makes your credibility non existent, jknowgood.
Actually i'm supporting anyone yet. I know liberals are supporting Hillary. The front man for Bill's cheating, and for being a sexual predator. Dipshit. Lol
Can't wait to see the loser you pick
It won't be worse than your pick, Hillary.

I know.....I know......Cruz!

Trump along with Santorum and Perry and Carson and Cruz stand no chance beyond January next year.

Trump along with Santorum and Perry and Carson and Cruz stand no chance beyond January next year.

Time to come clean subversive, and admit who you really are, Manchurian Republican...

BxqcGIHIYAAX90Q.jpg

Yup, I admit I am a mainstream Republican who can vote easily enough for Bush and Paul and (with a derringer in my back) Walker. Kasich would be super.

8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Rubio/Trump has a real nice ring to it.

Trump Says His Business Experience Makes Him The Best Candidate CBS DC

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.
Further evidence that the GOP is devoid of leadership, and desperate to find a presidential candidate.

8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Rubio/Trump has a real nice ring to it.

Trump Says His Business Experience Makes Him The Best Candidate CBS DC

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.

We're already that rich. No child should be hungry. No indigent person should suffer. Our schools should be the best the world.

We have that much wealth.

Shame on us. We are the most un-Christian country in the world.

Trump is 100% correct. With the right leadership and reps in congress there is no reason at all to think we can't keep medicaid and Social security and improve it forever with the wealth of this nation and our resources.

Trump is 100% correct. With the right leadership and reps in congress there is no reason at all to think we can't keep medicaid and Social security and improve it forever with the wealth of this nation and our resources.
OMG, it's Reagan trickle down all over.
Or as GHW Bush called it, Voodoo Economics.

You want to know how to run Medicaid properly well its run by the states, so look no further than Ohio. John Kasich. Social security can be kept for the older generations, but we can also if need be privatize it for the younger generations.

Forget Reagan or voodoo economics we are dealing with a new breed here.

You want to know how to run Medicaid properly well its run by the states, so look no further than Ohio. John Kasich. Social security can be kept for the older generations, but we can also if need be privatize it for the younger generations.

There's nothing new about privatizing Social Security. Wall Street has been yearning for those $Billions/$Trillions?for a very long time.

There's nothing new about privatizing Social Security. Wall Street has been yearning for those $Billions/$Trillions?for a very long time.

Or regular banks. Imagine being able to pick a huge back with trillions in reserves and be able to open a 10 year CD at let's say 3-5% interest and every year be able to do that. Can you imagine how much money people would have when they retire? Right now they get zero interest. I believe most people in the uSA would agree with a caution approach to investing retirement money with teh way the markets are so up and down.

A really cautious way to invest would be to invest in American companies. Had people done that in 2008 they would be filthy rich by now. This idea that walstreet has all the say and is responsible for what OTHER people do with their money is false. The American companies proved that to be factual.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Lol..

Or regular banks. Imagine being able to pick a huge back with trillions in reserves and be able to open a 10 year CD at let's say 3-5% interest and every year be able to do that. Can you imagine how much money people would have when they retire? Right now they get zero interest. I believe most people in the uSA would agree with a caution approach to investing retirement money with teh way the markets are so up and down.

A really cautious way to invest would be to invest in American companies. Had people done that in 2008 they would be filthy rich by now. This idea that walstreet has all the say and is responsible for what OTHER people do with their money is false. The American companies proved that to be factual.

Social Security operates on a cost of about 1%. Care to guess how much Wall Street would take?

Social Security operates on a cost of about 1%. Care to guess how much Wall Street would take?

Your question is irrelevant. The American people can chose and should be able to have complete say where there money gets invested and they do except with money the Government takes for social security. They can invest in american companies and do very well. They can skip wallstreet all together and simply go through the banks, which is backed by the FDIC should a loss occur.

Let me ask you a question - Which is better? 1.) giving people their own money to invest since well it's their money OR 2.) Give it to the government which it has proven to steal and waste then take more through the IRS?

I wont talk with you again till you answer this question. FYI, it's a no brainier it's option #1.

Forum List

Back