Trump ignores DOJ warning wants FISA memo released

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump broke with the Department of Justice last week by calling for the release of a four-page “FISA memo” purportedly summarizing widespread surveillance absues by the FBI, DOJ and Obama Administration, reports the Washington Post.
Trump Ignores DOJ Warning, Wants FISA Memo Released
----------------------------------------------

Well leftist hate when they don't have a leader who isn't kissing the ass of the leftist courts, democrats, DOJ, etc, etc. This is why they slam him and you all can't get it through your heads you were being lead into the death chambers by Obama, Clintons, Bush, etc...... He is undoing it all and you binkies are being pulled from your mouths now in the name of Freedom, Rights, and LIberty

LOOK who controls what you stupid fks believe half the time

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

upload_2018-1-28_9-14-28.png

President Trump broke with the Department of Justice last week by calling for the release of a four-page “FISA memo” purportedly summarizing widespread surveillance absues by the FBI, DOJ and Obama Administration, reports the Washington Post.

Well leftist hate when they don't have a leader who isn't kissing the ass of the leftist courts, democrats, DOJ, etc, etc. This is why they slam him and you all can't get it through your heads you were being lead into the death chambers by Obama, Clintons, Bush, etc...... He is undoing it all and you binkies are being pulled from your mouths now in the name of Freedom, Rights, and LIberty

View attachment 173800
Actually, I don't like Trump as President. But I would like to see the Nunes memo released to the public. It would be nice to read if before staking a reputation of credibility on it.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to release it. Right now the left is killing itself stacking accusation on top of accusation with no proof. If the memo resolves things in Trumps favor the left might actually stop tilting at windmills and try to act like a political party. That would improve their chances in future elections. Let them continue to act like they do now and they are nullified.

But once the memo is released, conservatives won't be able to weave elaborate conspiracies about it anymore. Breitbart will lose its last source of revenue!

But once the memo is released, conservatives won't be able to weave elaborate conspiracies about it anymore. Breitbart will lose its last source of revenue!

Funny since most of that media listed up there are nothing but Trump hating libtards.. far cry being conservatives...

the only ones who are conservatives are the ones in your imagination. =)

upload_2018-1-28_12-29-47.png

Your crooked criminals Obama and Clinton are getting their asses blown out of the water and the two are losing their battle . Obama and Clinton supporters can't stand their two whores are getting their lies blown out of the water we aren't done exposing the bs either. There's more coming as much as leftards sit back and laugh at it all . ALl they can do is scream fake put the truth pours and pours out like water being poured out of a pitcher.

upload_2018-1-28_15-25-48.png

Your crooked criminals Obama and Clinton are getting their asses blown out of the water and the two are losing their battle . Obama and Clinton supporters can't stand their two whores are getting their lies blown out of the water we aren't done exposing the bs either. There's more coming as much as leftards sit back and laugh at it all . ALl they can do is scream fake put the truth pours and pours out like water being poured out of a pitcher.

View attachment 173846
Mind wars, I suspect you wouldn't know a 'crooked criminal' if he shot somebody walking down 5th Avenue. And you sure can't tell whose ass is getting blown out of the water. And you are a tad off target about who is screaming 'fake' all the time too. You need a mind-truce. But for argument's sake, concerning the graph of Clinton Foundation donors...so what? The money doesn't go to the Clintons, not even for 6' portraits or Florida AG bribes. I am aware of your determination to resent anything I say, but I post this anyway just to let you know your rabid raving looks like, um..rabid raving. Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

View attachment 173846
Mind wars, I suspect you wouldn't know a 'crooked criminal' if he shot somebody walking down 5th Avenue. And you sure can't tell whose ass is getting blown out of the water. And you are a tad off target about who is screaming 'fake' all the time too. You need a mind-truce. But for argument's sake, concerning the graph of Clinton Foundation donors...so what? The money doesn't go to the Clintons, not even for 6' portraits or Florida AG bribes. I am aware of your determination to resent anything I say, but I post this anyway just to let you know your rabid raving looks like, um..rabid raving. Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Memo shows Bill Clinton's wealth was tied to Clinton Foundation

View attachment 173846

So you've seen the Nunes memo! What else does it say?

View attachment 173846

Where did I say I'd seen the Nunes memo? I merely commented on your claim that there was no connection between the Clinton Foundation and Clinton's wealth. You know, "The money doesn't go to the Clintons, not even for 6' portraits or Florida AG bribes." Of course, now that your claim has been undermined by USAToday, you want to deflect.

View attachment 173846

It says you and Dimwits are stupid.

View attachment 173800

Says infowars. The same idiot source that told us the 'memo' had been released 5 days ago. And presented as the 4 page 'secret memo' a 99 page public court ruling.

Which its even greater idiot audience accepted as the actual memo.

Smiling.....but after that spectacular failure on this very topic, you expect us to accept Infowars as being accurate this time around?

Laughing......idiot audience indeed.

View attachment 173846

Clueless, if you only knew what you don't even know.......... and trust me you don't know a dam thing if you did your spewed bs wouldn't have been spewed

View attachment 173800
Great, so Trump declassified it then, right ... ?

Forum List

Back