TRUMP: I'm Ready To Tackle Clinton....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WND ^ | 1/6/2016 | CHERYL CHUMLEY
'I want to start focusing on Hillary' Donald Trump told supporters at a campaign rally in Claremont, New Hampshire, he's ready to turn his full political attentions on Democratic Party front-runner Hillary Clinton - a subtle message that appeared to suggest he believes he's already won the fight against fellow Republicans for the GOP ticket. Toward that, Trump has maintained a wide lead over his competitors for the White House since entering the race. As such, his campaign is now ready to move to the next level, he said. "I want to start focusing on Hillary," he said, the Hill...

EoRyEnM.jpg

Maybe if Trump actually stood for anything he might have half a chance in the general election........but he never has so he doesn't.

Maybe if Trump actually stood for anything he might have half a chance in the general election........but he never has so he doesn't.
He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg
What's really amazing is how many people are actually stupid enough to believe that Trump is a serious Republican candidate.....when he's clearly working for Hilary. He spends all his time criticizing other Republicans, he doesn't say much of anything about Hilary. That's because the Trumps and the Clintons are long time allies and friends, the two families hang out together all the time, Trump has contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation. Begs the question: Just exactly how stupid are Trump supporters? I'm guessing they have a somewhat less than average IQ.

He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg
What's really amazing is how many people are actually stupid enough to believe that Trump is a serious Republican candidate.....when he's clearly working for Hilary. He spends all his time criticizing other Republicans, he doesn't say much of anything about Hilary. That's because the Trumps and the Clintons are long time allies and friends, the two families hang out together all the time, Trump has contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation. Begs the question: Just exactly how stupid are Trump supporters? I'm guessing they have a somewhat less than average IQ.

I can't imagine a man who has worked for himself , and built an empire would put his face out there for anyone in the election.
Perhaps they may have been friends before, but I can't imagine why he would do something like that.

• Banned
He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

I see you got the DNC talking points! Trump's going to punish her...badly! :ack-1:

He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

Absolutely right......for the primary. All he has to do is out crazy the other republican candidates for now, but the General election will require much more from the winner.

He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

I see you got the DNC talking points! Trump's going to punish her...badly! :ack-1:
The only talking points here are in your imagination.

Trump is the only one not afraid of clinton. all the other candidates, especially ricky ricardo, would have been scared crapless to take on hillary by blasting her husband.

He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

I can't imagine a man who has worked for himself , and built an empire would put his face out there for anyone in the election.
Perhaps they may have been friends before, but I can't imagine why he would do something like that.
Yes exactly........you can't imagine.......that's why you're a Trump follower. No imagination combined with a low IQ and a lack of education., that pretty well describes the whole Trump constituency.

He doesn't have to....

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

Absolutely right......for the primary. All he has to do is out crazy the other republican candidates for now, but the General election will require much more from the winner.
Yes, a sympathizer is what we need!

View attachment 59052
How about an empathizer?

Thankfully his opponent, Hillary Clinton has always stood for something.

Thankfully his opponent, Hillary Clinton has always stood for something.
I don't know if she does or not, I wouldn't trust the Clintons further than I could throw their pile of money. One thing is for sure though: Trump followers have to be the stupidest, most ignorant, easily manipulated dim wits in human history.

Forum List

Back