Trump impeachment will trigger worldwide depression

For the life of me I can't find a single instance of Pence saying he wanted to be president.
Okay,I can't find it now either, but I'm not making it up, I did read it somewhere. Things have a way of disappearing because this isn't the first time it's happened. Also, he was going to run himself after trump's statement about grabbing women's pussies... That I could find...

Vice President Mike Pence plotted 'coup' to run for president with Condoleezza Rice

Your link states that Pence thought about going out on his own after the tapes of Trump stating he grabs womens pussies came out. That doesn't "show he wants to be president" like he has some underlying motive. Rather it shows that "he didn't want to be associated with Trump and his poor treatment of women."

For the life of me I can't find a single instance of Pence saying he wanted to be president.
Okay,I can't find it now either, but I'm not making it up, I did read it somewhere. Things have a way of disappearing because this isn't the first time it's happened. Also, he was going to run himself after trump's statement about grabbing women's pussies... That I could find...

Vice President Mike Pence plotted 'coup' to run for president with Condoleezza Rice

Your link states that Pence thought about going out on his own after the tapes of Trump stating he grabs womens pussies came out. That doesn't "show he wants to be president" like he has some underlying motive. Rather it shows that "he didn't want to be associated with Trump and his poor treatment of women."

Found it....

However, it should also be noted that Scott Roos, a former college classmate of Pence’s, said the future vice president once said that “God told him he would be president,” according to CNN.

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

Forum List

Back