Trump impeachment will trigger worldwide depression

Exclusive: Trump Impeachment Will Trigger Worldwide Depression!

Humanity is awakening, but if President Trump can’t succeed in the battle against the global elite they will tank the world economy.
---------------------------------------------

One can bother ot listen and learn it is information be it you agree or not. If one listen today and it happens in a month you will remember what you heard well some will, most won't.

And, the sheep have no idea why the DEMOCRATS want to impeach Trump. They want this remember all the SHIT HOLE CITIES where DEMOCRATS are the Kings. They turned into dumps, drug infested cities. ALL of them look at CA.

ANTIFA MINDED losers this is what you chant for , you are the morons who want this DEMOCRAT do not care about the people. They are willing to sink an entire nation just to have control and make Trump look bad and infowars is NOT the only ones saying this.
Quite the contrary over impeachment. The world will rejoice.

We have a new generation of programmed libtards who don't know a thing about business, accounting, economics, history, psychology or anything else that can't be captured on a bumper sticker.

Humanity is awakening, but if President Trump can’t succeed in the battle against the global elite they will tank the world economy.

One can bother ot listen and learn it is information be it you agree or not. If one listen today and it happens in a month you will remember what you heard well some will, most won't.

And, the sheep have no idea why the DEMOCRATS want to impeach Trump. They want this remember all the SHIT HOLE CITIES where DEMOCRATS are the Kings. They turned into dumps, drug infested cities. ALL of them look at CA.

ANTIFA MINDED losers this is what you chant for , you are the morons who want this DEMOCRAT do not care about the people. They are willing to sink an entire nation just to have control and make Trump look bad and infowars is NOT the only ones saying this.
Trump impeachment...not going to even go to a vote in the House!:auiqs.jpg:

We have a new generation of programmed libtards who don't know a thing about business, accounting, economics, history, psychology or anything else that can't be captured on a bumper sticker.

Says the poor soul that doesn't understand that free trade and stability are two superb indicators of economic prosperity. With Trump's impeachment removing threats to both.

Trump impeachment...not going to even go to a vote in the House!:auiqs.jpg:

Who wants him impeached? I want him raging on twitter with a democratic house and senate preventing him from doing much.

More TRUMP stuff onboard.

The world is going in the direction of an economic depression now. All because of the US moves in world trade and lies to the US people.
Considering all of the money that Soros or his organizations have provided to news organizations, it should be no surprise to learn that journalists love him. His web site advises visitors to “read about George Soros from The New York Times, USA Today, Time Magazine, et al.,” all of which are reprinted on the site and highly favorable. His new web site features several complimentary statements about Soros from articles in the press and media figures.

The world is going in the direction of an economic depression now. All because of the US moves in world trade and lies to the US people.
Considering all of the money that Soros or his organizations have provided to news organizations, it should be no surprise to learn that journalists love him. His web site advises visitors to “read about George Soros from The New York Times, USA Today, Time Magazine, et al.,” all of which are reprinted on the site and highly favorable. His new web site features several complimentary statements about Soros from articles in the press and media figures.

And how much money is that? Given how often your ilk bring up the boogeyman 'Soros', surely you can tell us (with evidence) how much money is being spent.

I'm not for impeaching Trump and its not because of some race war or because of this doom gloom bull your predicting.....I just want him to be checked by a congress that follows the constitution and its laws. Impeaching Trump is a waste of time, because Pence who's ten times as bad will take his place.....lets get some checks and balancing politicians who aren't afraid of a fuckin tweet.
Good luck congress has done their job in decades! All they do is pass the buck!

tRump's *presidency* is going to lead to american recession.

tRump's *presidency* is going to lead to american recession.

Hard to have a recession with everyone working and the GDP through the roof.

I know, 8 years of Obama made you default to "recession" but it really doesn't have to be that way. When you put someone in there who really cares about America the economy responds, bigly.

Pence is white white white!
Pence is a religious fanatic, a type of person who has no business in government even at local school board levels much less VP.

Pence is a religious fanatic, a type of person who has no business in government even at local school board levels much less VP.

I’ve looked into both men’s past and they are eerily similar, and from the very beginning, I’ve thought that Pence was in the wings, waiting for the right moment to strike. If you check into his history, it’s clear that he has always wanted to be president. It’s documented. I think he’s one of those who thinks that God wants him to be president, and with Kavanaugh in the SC, he might get in and then credit God for it. He would throw trump under the bus in an instant to get where he wants and not look back. Oh, and trump’s rabid supporters will be more than willing to switch their adoration over to him because he will tell them that it was God’s will.
Yes, I know I’m cynical, but it’s a gut feeling that I’ve had for a long time and now with Kavanaugh getting so close to both of their goals, I just can’t shake it.

I’ve looked into both men’s past and they are eerily similar, and from the very beginning, I’ve thought that Pence was in the wings, waiting for the right moment to strike. If you check into his history, it’s clear that he has always wanted to be president. It’s documented. I think he’s one of those who thinks that God wants him to be president, and with Kavanaugh in the SC, he might get in and then credit God for it. He would throw trump under the bus in an instant to get where he wants and not look back. Oh, and trump’s rabid supporters will be more than willing to switch their adoration over to him because he will tell them that it was God’s will.
Yes, I know I’m cynical, but it’s a gut feeling that I’ve had for a long time and now with Kavanaugh getting so close to both of their goals, I just can’t shake it.
So if it’s documented why not post a link?

For the life of me I can't find a single instance of Pence saying he wanted to be president.
Okay,I can't find it now either, but I'm not making it up, I did read it somewhere. Things have a way of disappearing because this isn't the first time it's happened. Also, he was going to run himself after trump's statement about grabbing women's pussies... That I could find...

Vice President Mike Pence plotted 'coup' to run for president with Condoleezza Rice

Forum List

Back