🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

what did clinton warn of when he didnt know the people that were going to comitt the attack were already here??

ur a joke

just answer the question

it's very simple idiot. you're saying clinton tried to warn bush. did he (clinton) know the people who went on to comitt the attack you're saying e tried to warn bush about, were already here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we KNOW they WERE already here. DID CLINTON KNOW???

um leftard. clinton DID get the same warnings and not only the same ones but ALL THE WAY BACK IN HIS FIRST YEAR, you know the FIRST TIME ISLAMIC TERRORISTS TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER???

yes loon in an after-action review of the 1993 truck bomb attack on the WTC Clinton was advised the next attempt might involve airplanes
Clinton and Bush get the dame warning .... terrorists are determined to strike in the U.S. and hijackings are suspected.

Clinton responds by increasing security at some NE airports.

Result? No planes hijacked. No attack. Nobody killed. No buildings bombed.

Bush gets that warning and goes on vacation.

Result? 4 planes hijacked in a single morning. Worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. 3000 people killed. Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center obliterated.

the result was 9-11 you self-deceiving loser

clinton handed over the country never knowing the next crew WAS ALREADY HERE; even though he had HIS WHOLE TIME IN OFFICE, EIGHT YEARS. to be on the lookout for the guys trying to finish the job

or DID he know they were already here and didnt say anything?

which is it/
Terrorists failed to pull off 9/11 on Clinton's watch after he raised airport security. The terrorists had to wait until America elected a rube like Bush to pull it off.

Clinton even warned America of the threat. The American rightwing nuts said he was using that as an "excuse" to spend more money on ... get this ... counter-terrorism.

Clinton's Post-Impeachment Push for Power

Clinton predicted on January 22 that it is "highly likely" that a terrorist group will attack on American soil within the next few years. He is using this risk as the excuse to create a Domestic Terrorism Team headed by a military "commander in chief," with a $2.8 billion budget. We should not underestimate the deceit and deviousness of Clinton's plans to use aggressive presidential actions to wipe out public memory of his impeachment trial.

again you're lying to YOURSELF.

clinton's people MADE IT HARDER TO DETECT TERRORISTS by forbidding intelligence-sharing between agencies

keep trying though
Umm, both presidents had the same warning. You said so yourself.

One responded by raising airport security to prevent a hijacking while the other ignored the warning.

The difference is 4 planes hijacked, the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. 3000 people killed. Pentagon bombed and WTC destroyed.

And you've been shown the right's reactuon to Clinton calling for more money to fund a domestic counter-terrorism department ... they called him "devious" for even suggesting it.

it's very simple idiot. you're saying clinton tried to warn bush. did he (clinton) know the people who went on to comitt the attack you're saying e tried to warn bush about, were already here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're a fucking idiot. Quote me saying Clinton tried to warn Bush or prove me right when I say you're a fucking idiot....

You're a fucking idiot. Quote me saying Clinton tried to warn Bush or prove me right when I say you're a fucking idiot....

YAWN
you're saying clinton DIDNT know they were already here

i get it. apology accepted

As you said, Clinton had the same warning Bush had about terrorists seeking to attack inside the U.S.

Clinton responded by raising airport security.

Bush responded by ignoring the warning.

Rightards cheer Bush and jeer Clinton. :cuckoo:

As you said, Clinton had the same warning Bush had about terrorists seeking to attack inside the U.S.

one more time what exactly did bush ignore?

ur a joke

one more time

did clinton know the crew that went on to comitt 9-11 was already here and had been for years when he handed over the country to the incoming Bush??

YAWN

Thanks for proving me right ... you're a fucking idiot.

Thanks for playin'! :mm:

one more time what exactly did bush ignore?

ur a joke
He ignored the warning that terrorists were seeking to attack us inside the U.S.. Suspicious activity revolving around hijackings.

YAWN

again

did clinton know?

it's a yes or no question dude?
dont cry just try to answer it ok???

FITTON: Clinton White House ignored 9/11 warnings ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../fitton-how-911-wa...
The Washington Times
Nov 6, 2013 - FITTON: Clinton White House ignored 9/11 warnings ... Instead, every scintilla of the information “was disregarded because nobody believed .... The hijackers trained right under the Clinton administration's nose even when flight .... O'Neill persuaded FBI Director Freeh to let his office handle the case, and ...
Meanwhile, Clinton had airport security raised when he was warned of suspected hijackings to attack the U.S. and thwarted the attack. Pretty much proves your link, like you, is utter bullshit.

again you're a loser; and everybody here sees it.

clinton made it harder for intel agencies to share information that would have uncovered the plot

YAWN

again

did clinton know?

it's a yes or no question dude?
dont cry just try to answer it ok???
In 1998, Clinton knew terrorists were plotting to attack inside the U.S.. In response to that warning, Clinton thwarted the attack by raising security at some airports in the NE. Years later, terrorists triied again. Years later, the president is warned again. This time, the president [Bush] ignored the warning.

The result of ignoring the warning? 9/11

Forum List

Back