Trump impromptu presser where he, yet again, tells it like it is.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

Short and to the point.

I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues.

Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company who's CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.

Obama should have said this. FUCK the GOP. You started a war, we’ll finish it.

Seems Trump cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. He found out that the GOP give away to the rich party is not interested in investing in America or Americans... This is more obstruction....

Obama should have said this. FUCK the GOP. You started a war, we’ll finish it.

BlackFag…..

If it wasn't on the teleprompter, obozo couldn't say it......

What do you expect from a community organizer?

Seems Trump cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. He found out that the GOP give away to the rich party is not interested in investing in America or Americans... This is more obstruction....

The obstruction is between your ears....

Trump did not tell it like it is. He lied, misinformed and repeated his conspiracy theory defense. Reasonable folks saw it for what it was, a con job. His supporters see it exactly the way brainwashed folks and con artist victims see things. Con artist victims never want to believe they have been conned.

Say what you want about Trump. He's a horse's ass, but he's entertaining as all hell to watch. He called Hillary's post-election party a wake. He's the President of the United States, and he called his opponent's post-election party a wake. And I'm still only 4 minutes into the video. :lol:

money is the lubricant that keeps America running. who better to have as president than the King Of Money...DONALD J TRUMP!

has the swamp been drained in the trump era? no, it has only become deeper and murkier, but its not trump's fault

Short and to the point. I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues. Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company whose CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.
Impromptu? There was a sign on the podium that suggests it was anything but. It was a piece of political theater or propaganda, depending on your bent. Funny how FOX never showed it. Hmmm...

AABKQRe.img

Short and to the point. I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues. Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company whose CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.
Impromptu? There was a sign on the podium that suggests it was anything but. It was a piece of political theater or propaganda, depending on your bent. Funny how FOX never showed it. Hmmm...

AABKQRe.img

Yeah, I noticed that today when he was talking live. I thought it was pathetic as hell that he has to have a sign made to say no collusion, and, no obstruction. Hate to tell Trump, but there is nothing in the report that clears him in any way.

Short and to the point.

I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues.

Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company who's CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.

This is great, now nothing will get done for at least 2 years.

The best thing that can ever happen for the country is for the Feds to do nothing.

By the end of his first term he will have had one sort of major piece of legislation passed.

Forum List

Back