🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in Freefall as Disapproval Rate & Support for Impeachment Soar

...won''t be too much longer, depends on how many House Repubs want to stall and lose reelection in 2018

'Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35 percent two weeks ago, to 40 percent last week, to its 46 percent standing this week'

Two new polls reflect poorly on President Donald Trump's brief tenure in the Oval Office, with one showing his administration is tarnishing Americans' view of U.S. popularity around the world, and another finding voters are already evenly divided on the issue of impeaching the president.

The Gallup poll released Friday finds Americans believe the world at-large sees the U.S. more unfavorably (57 percent) than favorably (42 percent)—the worst assessment of the country's image in almost 10 years. "The 42 percent favorable rating is one of the lowest since Gallup began asking this question in 2000 and may be attributable to the election of Trump, whose sometimes controversial statements and actions have rankled several world leaders," the polling outfit wrote.

Trump in Freefall as Disapproval Rate and Support for Impeachment Soar

It doesn't matter.

I must say I am greatly amused by the small portion of fruit loop lefties who are under the impression they have as much support they think they do (the biased media is setting them up for another round of extreme disappointment.) I'm down to one die hard dufas in my group of LGBT friends list that's still pushing the temper tantrum platform, (an anarchist who likes to pretend he's a Viking at that,) and he is getting actively laughed at by the others anymore.

Even those folks who don't really pay attention to politics, realized, and are actively talking about, how terrible the MSM is, and worse for the fruit loop agenda, they're not at all in touch with the complaints that they are attempting to fly. Just this morning my mother said that the Russian's kept scratching up the side of Father's car; it's apparently all the rage to blame the Russian's for everything that goes wrong in her neck of the woods. Not a good omen when you're main talking point becomes the butt of jokes by the "mildly interested" voter crowd.

The momentum is dying down regardless of how deep CNN tries to dig their nails in. They've apparently committed themselves to going down with the ship - and I suppose I'll give them credit for that loyalty/dedication. However, the reality remains that the majority of the country isn't speaking the same language they are, they're not seeing lies where they are, they're not seeing "bad things" where they are, and they're not at all "in step." The "populist" movement that CNN, and you far lefties, are trying to spear head is falling flat because it's based on bullshit interpretations and loose facts. Your wool just isn't thick enough folks...

Nobody will even give the man a chance. I find that disgusting as well as sad.

Does Applejackoff dream up these fake stories while participating in circle jerks?

...won''t be too much longer, depends on how many House Repubs want to stall and lose reelection in 2018

'Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35 percent two weeks ago, to 40 percent last week, to its 46 percent standing this week'

Two new polls reflect poorly on President Donald Trump's brief tenure in the Oval Office, with one showing his administration is tarnishing Americans' view of U.S. popularity around the world, and another finding voters are already evenly divided on the issue of impeaching the president.

The Gallup poll released Friday finds Americans believe the world at-large sees the U.S. more unfavorably (57 percent) than favorably (42 percent)—the worst assessment of the country's image in almost 10 years. "The 42 percent favorable rating is one of the lowest since Gallup began asking this question in 2000 and may be attributable to the election of Trump, whose sometimes controversial statements and actions have rankled several world leaders," the polling outfit wrote.

Trump in Freefall as Disapproval Rate and Support for Impeachment Soar
You live in an alternate universe where people actually support your insanity. That's THERE. Unfortunately, it's not reality.

What I find amusing is the "promise" by you on the left to support Pence if only someone will kick out Trump...when it's patently obvious that you don't support ANY of Pence's agenda anymore than you support Trumps!

Look, Hillary lost because your progressive agenda got an eight year trial and was found to be lacking so the people voted for change. So tell me what's changed among you liberals since the election? Anything? I'm sorry but you don't seem to have learned from what just happened. One definition of insanity is someone doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

Forum List

Back