🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in Freefall as Disapproval Rate & Support for Impeachment Soar

I miss Dubwa!!

WATCH: George W. Bush Just Proved He Was A Better President Than Trump Will Ever Be | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave
During an appearance on the TODAY Show on Monday, Bush was asked to comment on Trump’s assault on the free press, and he absolutely destroyed him.

I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy,” Bush said. “We need an independent media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power.”

One of those people, Bush pointed out, is Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, who controls the media in his country with an iron fist.

In fact, Bush said he tried to persuade Putin to allow a free and independent press in Russia.

I miss Dubwa!!

WATCH: George W. Bush Just Proved He Was A Better President Than Trump Will Ever Be | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave
During an appearance on the TODAY Show on Monday, Bush was asked to comment on Trump’s assault on the free press, and he absolutely destroyed him.

I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy,” Bush said. “We need an independent media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power.”

One of those people, Bush pointed out, is Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, who controls the media in his country with an iron fist.

In fact, Bush said he tried to persuade Putin to allow a free and independent press in Russia.

Yeah, but the US of A doesn't need a press that tows a line that's more communist than Russia. In US, press has no need to lean one way or the other, if they do, that's bad for everybody.

By the way, all Ye that call for impeachment of president Trump: Do you not understand if that happens you get Pence?

Metinks it has not been thought through very far.

Last edited:
I miss Dubwa!!

Ah yes, got to love that Progressive Republican President George W. Bush, who gave US, no child left behind, Dept of Failed Homeland Security, 5 trillion of unpatriotic debt, that the first 42 presidents all combined never achieved. If it wasn't for Bush, we never would of had Obama, even today, W and Clinton were working together to bring in the New World Order. Now with Trump the NWO has to take a back seat again. You want to be a serf to the liberal/progressive elites, then vote for Liberal Republicrats and Democans? Want to be free then wake the fuck up.

I wonder if they realize that if President Trump was impeached they get uber right-wing Mike Pence? :eusa_dance:

That probably hasn't been thought through due to blind hatred.

In another string one of the snowflakes thought Hillary would be made President if Trump was impeached! The level of stupidity among the left is quite frankly HUGE!!!

I wonder if they realize that if President Trump was impeached they get uber right-wing Mike Pence? :eusa_dance:

In another string one of the snowflakes thought Hillary would be made President if Trump was impeached! The level of stupidity among the left is quite frankly HUGE!!!
Sounds like a lot of horseshit to me. Are you so stupid to believe that if one person actually said that, it reflects the beliefs of all of us?

Sounds like a lot of horseshit to me. Are you so stupid to believe that if one person actually said that, it reflects the beliefs of all of us?
According who says it, if Obama tells you something you lap it up. Gruber described you perfectly.

I miss Dubwa!!

Yeah, but the US of A doesn't need a press that tows a line that's more communist than Russia. In US, press has no need to lean one way or the other, if they do, that's bad for everybody.

By the way, all Ye that call for impeachment of president Trump: Do you not understand if that happens you get Pence?

We understand perfectly well that we would get Pence. Pence is in many ways more dangerous than Trump because he is actually driven by ideology. But he is also smart and mentally stable and not an embarrassment the way that Trump is. I'll take my chances with Pence.

According who says it, if Obama tells you something you lap it up. Gruber described you perfectly.
Here is your problem. You've been listening to these guys:

Pat Robertson: Stop Witches From Cursing Donald Trump | Right Wing Watch

Actor Robert Davi Calls For Jailing Reporters Who Spread Lies About ‘Virtuous Political Candidates’ Like Trump | Right Wing Watch

I miss Dubwa!!

We understand perfectly well that we would get Pence. Pence is in many ways more dangerous than Trump because he is actually driven by ideology. But he is also smart and mentally stable and not an embarrassment the way that Trump is. I'll take my chances with Pence.

Wrong! You get Trump for at least 4 more years. :funnyface:

Doh! Congress is going to hate him after today. Know why? He'll be proposing term limits and no bribery today.

Actor Robert Davi Calls For Jailing Reporters Who Spread Lies About ‘Virtuous Political Candidates’ Like Trump | Right Wing Watch
Heard about the witches, another childish stunt done by liberals. Didn't know Robertson commented on it.
Didn't know anything about the other.
Tell me, do you really think Obama was honest?

Heard about the witches, another childish stunt done by liberals. Didn't know Robertson commented on it.
Obama is a hell of a lot more honest than the unhinged, lying piece of shit who we have now

Obama is a hell of a lot more honest than the unhinged, lying piece of shit who we have now
Obama's lies just on obamacare.
The debates would be on cspan.
Republicans and democrats would be part of the debate.
You can keep your doctor.
Your rates would be reduced by $2500.
That's just one thing.
Trump has kept his campaign promises.

Pence is more Conservative than Trump.

But I would rather have Pence representing our country. Pence is not an embarrassment to this country. Pence has conservative views but understands how they can be implemented. Pence is actually qualified for the job

I've always thought Pence looked and sounded more presidential than Trump ever did.

Impeachment is a legitimate Constitutional process which our elected officials carry out on our behalf. If it happens to Trump and a small number of the gun owners in this country 'rise up' in unlawful violence, more the better - the military & civilian police who defend the Consitution can wipe out from the gene pool a whole bunch of idiot Trump supporters.

I don't care for Pence's postitions on many things, but he's 100x more qualified than Trump, he can conduct himself as an adult & a statesman and he respects the political process. I'd wager he agreed to run with Trump precisely because after lengthy meetings with the psycho Cheeto, he recognized that he was very likely going to have an opportunity to be President without the difficulty of getting elected as the religious conservative that he is. He wouldn't be likely to ever be elected President, he'd be like Ford, rescuing the nation from a dark and embarrassing chapter.

I'm good with that and expect the GOP is, too.

freaky post, you need help
Yes, please admit yourself into a mentally challenged facility as soon as possible.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

View attachment 113952
As the orange clown has demonstrated.

I miss Dubwa!!

We get a conservative, far better than a psychotic.

Forum List

Back