Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

o85o1t.jpg

She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.

More proof he suffers from NPD. Narsos make outrageous statements all the time and never envision in their wildest dreams that they'll come back to haunt them. They have no moral compass anyway so statements from Trump about wanting to bang his own daughter, in his mind, is perfectly fair game. It's just that for the rest of us who do have a moral compass, there are consequences in the form of lost votes.

In the NPD's mind, all things they say are "great", "the best" and it's YOUR problem if you can't see it that way. This is their default mode. They have no other mode.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

IF I weren't her father, IF she wasn't my daughter?

Of course its boring.

Y'all are scraping the bottom of the barrel

Stupid pervs like you don't get the statement and it perversion.
Keep you away from the younger girls in your family and neighborhood.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Well, that is where Trump lives, at the bottom of the barrel, the gutter and some assorted rocks. He is rich and has many homes.

Stupid pervs like you don't get the statement and it perversion.
Keep you away from the younger girls in your family and neighborhood.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

What about it do I NOT understand?

He's not saying he wants an incestuous encounter with his daughter.

but, pervs like you dont' understand that

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Well, that is where Trump lives, at the bottom of the barrel, the gutter and some assorted rocks. He is rich and has many homes.

He seems to be a tad higher in the barrel than those spreading this malicious lie.

Gonna have to do better than this.

Nobody cares that he stated the obvious. Ivanka is utterly smokin'....

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

He seems to be a tad higher in the barrel than those spreading this malicious lie.
What is the lie? Trump said what he said. No one is accusing him of actually committing incest. He is accused of making lusting comments about her. Fathers do not normally make public comments about their daughters being "hot" or wanting to date them. We say "isn't she beautiful" or "she will make some guy a good wife" or suggest she could win a beauty contest perhaps or maybe be a model. The words hot and dating have sexual connotations attached to them. That a father would suggest he would date his daughter or describe her as hot is rationally considered weird and creepy.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

What is the lie? Trump said what he said. No one is accusing him of actually committing incest. He is accused of making lusting comments about her. Fathers do not normally make public comments about their daughters being "hot" or wanting to date them. We say "isn't she beautiful" or "she will make some guy a good wife" or suggest she could win a beauty contest perhaps or maybe be a model. The words hot and dating have sexual connotations attached to them. That a father would suggest he would date his daughter or describe her as hot is rationally considered weird and creepy.

Keep scraping.

The bottom of your barrel is very thick.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Keep scraping.

The bottom of your barrel is very thick.
All I did was report on a new ad put out by one of the largest CPAC's in the country. I asked if the topic would become a theme and how it would be taken by the general public. So far your lame response has been that you don't like it and it appears you think it will not be helpful to the anti-Trump people. If you are right, they probably will not use the incestuous lusting comments again. If you are wrong, you will be seeing it for the next several months.
Personally, if a young man made that kind of comment in front of me about one of my daughters I would scold him and tell him not to talk that way in front of me. If an old guy said it I would advise him that he had about 10 seconds to get the fuck away from me, far away.

Forum List

Back