Trump Indicted

Disdain for rules (USA) foretold his indictment
Allegedly Committed the Stupidest Crimes Imaginable
This Criminal Indictment Is About to
Bite Mr. Know-It-All in His Blind Spot
1686442851890.jpeg
1686442580079.jpeg

Last edited:
I did. It didn’t say anything about him taking them after he was no longer President. I’m very confused as to how you think he’d have been able to take them AFTER he was no longer President. He wouldn’t have had access to them to take.
Really it indicted him for acts between january 20th 2021 and the date the document was recovered.

Yep democrat cult
lol

You can’t be serious – this is as stupid as it is wrong.

Democrats are the opposite of a ‘cult’; they’re not even a real party – they’re a de facto coalition of politicians who oppose Republicans and conservatism, as much at odds with each other as Republicans.

Stop being ridiculous and pathetic.

Bullshit. Did you say this about his rape trial?
You posted this very scatological picture, DR, and that is why I said you are a scatalogist. When you use it to filthen an innocent person, it's worse than that. Here's what you posted:
hillary-obama-laugh-guilty-innocent-jpg.793781
You used a scatological reference to wink wink filthen a fine man who executed his duties as President with sincerity and respect to existing laws passed by Congress. The same Congress that planned to impeach him before he took office on his first term.

Because you used such filthy terms and thought it was cute or funny or appealing, it puts you in the scatology league that uses no facts, only ugly creations of stinking scatology to describe a good man. That is why I said you were a person of scatological thought, not decency in debate. I won't know if you continue in your little scatological usage posts, but I won't know it because i put people on ignore when it is so dirty that it's not fair debate. But since you're not skilled with facts, only scatology, I'll un-ignore you if in a couple of weeks, I peek into your writings and you have cleaned up your act. Debate that is discourteous and scatalogical does not pass my understanding of what reasonable, true, and fair debate that does pass. And if you have heeded the call to clean up your writings, I'll let you back into my readings again. But for now, best wishes in becoming a worthy debater. I can't tell if you're able to discipline yourself to worthy speech.

lol

You can’t be serious – this is as stupid as it is wrong.

Democrats are the opposite of a ‘cult’; they’re not even a real party – they’re a de facto coalition of politicians who oppose Republicans and conservatism, as much at odds with each other as Republicans.

Stop being ridiculous and pathetic.
He can't think for himself....

You posted this very scatological picture, DR, and that is why I said you are a scatalogist. When you use it to filthen an innocent person, it's worse than that. Here's what you posted:
hillary-obama-laugh-guilty-innocent-jpg.793781
You used a scatological reference to wink wink filthen a fine man who executed his duties as President with sincerity and respect to existing laws passed by Congress. The same Congress that planned to impeach him before he took office on his first term.

Because you used such filthy terms and thought it was cute or funny or appealing, it puts you in the scatology league that uses no facts, only ugly creations of stinking scatology to describe a good man. That is why I said you were a person of scatological thought, not decency in debate. I won't know if you continue in your little scatological usage posts, but I won't know it because i put people on ignore when it is so dirty that it's not fair debate. But since you're not skilled with facts, only scatology, I'll un-ignore you if in a couple of weeks, I peek into your writings and you have cleaned up your act. Debate that is discourteous and scatalogical does not pass my understanding of what reasonable, true, and fair debate that does pass. And if you have heeded the call to clean up your writings, I'll let you back into my readings again. But for now, best wishes in becoming a worthy debater. I can't tell if you're able to discipline yourself to worthy speech.
Trump Indicted text.jpg

Obviously, you and others on the willfully ignorant right haven’t bothered to read the indictment.

The Federal indictment of Trump is perfectly appropriate, lawful, and warranted.

It is based on objective, documented facts, verified evidence, and truthful sworn testimony.
Read the indictment?

These re the same folks who think reading the constitution is reading the shortest amendment.

Forum List

Back