Trump Indicted

Yet the indictment is not challenging the Presidential Records Act.
True.....I guarantee it will be the focus of His legal teams appeal to the charges. Seems the PRA supersedes what Smith is charging.....Then there's Billy Clinton's sock drawer issue.
S

So he's still hiding documents?
If He is, the worlds greatest law enforcement organization royally fucked up.
He didn't declassify them all.
He said one document.....the supposed Iran attack plans.
Except of course the fact that he could not declassify the documents. The Rapist and Traitor admits he did not have the power to declassify them. You ignore facts presented to you.
LOL....He mentioned one document that He should have declassified prior to leaving office. Go read 'Jack Smiths Smoking Gun'..................FYI, reports are Smith doesn't possess the document in question....Iran attack plans.....so how is he going to prove Trump had a classified document.......the alleged tape, alone won't hold up if he can't prove Trump had a classified document.....LOL

please read up on things before you waste bandwidth and air responding with incredibly ignorant (lack of knowledge) comments.
You should heed your own words.

Read the indictment?
Was only 49 pages.......Ray Epps testimony before the J6 spectacular was 60 pages......some clown on here demanded I provide a quote from things I posted from his testimony....I gave him the URL and he spazzed out......one of 'your clowns'.

Those would have all been taken prior to Inauguration Day. He wouldn’t have had access after that…..
Uh huh. Which means the declassifications would have had to overlap. Funny no one can find them though. I mean the govt is asserting that declassifications never occurred. :dunno:

Maybe the mind reading clerk was just on a break?

True.....I guarantee it will be the focus of His legal teams appeal to the charges. Seems the PRA supersedes what Smith is charging.....Then there's Billy Clinton's sock drawer issue.

Says who?

Can you just link us to who is telling you want your opinion is? As you're clearly not the one who is providing the legal argument that the PRA supercedes Smith's charges.
He said one document.....the supposed Iran attack plans.

Even one classified document in Trump's residence proves that there was no blanket declassification order. Else, that document in Trump's residence would have been classified.

And it wasn't.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers have NEVER argued in court that Trump could telepathically declassify documents.

Just like when Trump claimed fraud in public, but his lawyers didn't claim fraud occurred in court.....

....you're being played by Trump again.

Even one classified document in Trump's residence proves that there was no blanket declassification order. Else, that document in Trump's residence would have been classified
Wrong...He is on record stating He didn't declassify the doc in question and couldn't now due to Him no longer being POTUS.
That makes your statements false.

Did Jessie offer any evidence of Biden doing such or is this just more theatrical conjecture that he’s known for?

I think we all know the answer. Or at least should.

The case Farrell is referring to is titled Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration – also known as the “Clinton sock drawer” case. Former President Bill Clinton created White House audio tapes with historian Taylor Branch and stored them in his sock drawer. Judicial Watch sued to obtain access to the tapes and lost.

“He took them from the White House with him into private life,” said Farrell. “There’s classified material on those tapes and arguably it’s the sort of running stream of consciousness record of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Pretty
important stuff.”
“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “

“No one can come back and second guess or double think or ask questions about what the president elects to take with him,” Farrell continued.
In her ruling, Jackson wrote that “the President enjoys unconstrained authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: ‘[a]lthough the President must notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.’”

Wrong...He is on record stating He didn't declassify the doc in question and couldn't now due to Him no longer being POTUS.
That makes your statements false.

Wrong again. Trump claims he had a standing order to declassify documents sent to his residence.

If there is even ONE classified document at his residence, there was no such blanket order.

Its either ALL documents, nor none. Its mutually exclusive, one or the other.

And it was none.

Again, there's a reason Trump's lawyers have NEVER argued for his 'telepathic declassification' argument in court. Ever.

You're being played.

Forum List

Back