Trump Indicted

Already have.

Can you give us the number of the post where you presented a link to whoever is doing your thinking for you?

Because you clearly don't seem to get the talking points you're apeing.

And I'd rather just read the talking points without your gumming them up.

Can you cite the 'actual video of Trump peeing on a bed with prostitute' presented as evidence in an indictment?
No, that video doesn't exist, even though idiots like you think it really happened. I bet you thought Trump was a Russian spy too!! Tell me how many 'lies' Trump has told, I'm sure you TDSers have lists and lists and lists. Know what? Your TDS act is getting pretty hysterical. What will you do when Trump is re-elected? Hide under your bed? :safetocomeoutff:

Of course he needs to fight it because it is fake posing as reality. You got low comprehension or something? :alcoholic:
If it were “fake” as you asserted, it would carry no weight and wouldn’t require a rebuttal. As he is engaging with the courts, it’s hard to see where it is “fake”. :cuckoo:

Do you often struggle so much with reality?

Can you give us the number of the post where you presented a link to whoever is doing your thinking for you?

Because you clearly don't seem to get the talking points you're apeing.

And I'd rather just read the talking points without your gumming them up.
Can you just stop asking other posters to do shit for you? Are you a welfare queen or something?

If it were “fake” as you asserted, it would carry no weight and wouldn’t require a rebuttal. As he is engaging with the courts, it’s hard to see where it is “fake”. :cuckoo:

Do you often struggle so much with reality?
The Democrats control the DOJ and FBI you bleeding fool. They LIED about the dossier to a FISA court. They committed election interference when they told social media that Hunter's laptop was fake. You are living in lefty la la land.

This is a hit job by a corrupt DOJ and a corrupt POTUS who is doing nothing less than jailing his political opponent. (See any banana republic)

Last edited:
The Democrats control the DOJ and FBI you bleeding fool. They LIED about the dossier to a FISA court. They committed election interference when they told social media that Hunter's laptop was fake. You are living in lefty la la land.
Uh uh. And?

What’s “fake” besides you?
In the real word Trump is indicted. :cuckoo:

Uh uh. And?

What’s “fake” besides you?
In the real word Trump is indicted. :cuckoo:
Indicted by a corrupt DOJ for supposedly misplacing documents. WTF? What was the reason Trump would have secret documents? Tell us. Is this an extension of the false Trump/Russia lie? No one trusts the DOJ or the FBI anymore. Except those who hate Trump....People like you, the Democrats and the Democrat controlled MSM.

No, that video doesn't exist, even though idiots like you think it really happened. I bet you thought Trump was a Russian spy too!! Tell me how many 'lies' Trump has told, I'm sure you TDSers have lists and lists and lists. Know what? Your TDS act is getting pretty hysterical. What will you do when Trump is re-elected? Hide under your bed? :safetocomeoutff:

So you admit that the 'pee video' was never offered in an indictment as evidence.

Then what possible relevance does it have to the recording of Trump discussing classified docs offered in an indictment as evidence that you are desperately trying to ignore?

Last edited:
Indicted by a corrupt DOJ for supposedly misplacing documents. WTF? What was the reason Trump would have secret documents? Tell us. Is this an extension of the false Trump/Russia lie? No one trusts the DOJ or the FBI anymore. Except those who hate Trump....People like you, the Democrats and the Democrat controlled MSM.
Trump is indicted.
There is nothing fake about that I assure you.
Trump’s legal team will be engaging with the court.

Reality doesn’t give a shit about your assessment.

Trump is indicted.
There is nothing fake about that I assure you.
Trump’s legal team will be engaging with the court.

Reality doesn’t give a shit about your assessment.

Its fun to watch them squirm, demanding we explain WHY to their satisfaction, else the indictment can't possibly be true.

As if any legal proceeding is bound to their assessments and agreement.

The right wing echo chamber is a hell of a drug. They genuinely believe that their feelings and personal opinions are the law. Its goddamn adorable.

So you admit that the 'pee video' was never offered in an indictment as evidence.

Then what possible relevance does it have to the recording of Trump discussing classified docs offered in an indictment as evidence that you are desperately trying to ignore?
Because it was presented as real just like this indictment just like the dossier just like the Russian 'collusion.' Why the FUCK would anyone trust the DOJ especially Biden's DOJ?

Its fun to watch them squirm, demanding we explain WHY to their satisfaction, else the indictment can't possibly be true.

As if any legal proceeding is bound to their assessments and agreement.

The right wing echo chamber is a hell of a drug. They genuinely believe that their feelings and personal opinions are the law. Its goddamn adorable.
I never demanded you to explain anything in fact, you are the lazy asshole that wants everyone to supply YOU information. Fuck that and :fu:

Because it was presented as real just like this indictment just like the dossier just like the Russian 'collusion.' Why the FUCK would anyone trust the DOJ especially Biden's DOJ?

The 'pee tape' has never been offered as evidence in an indictment.

Try again.

Or just ignore the indictment and pretend none of the evidence exists. Its not like your willful ignorance will change the outcome of any indictment. You're gloriously irrelevant.

I never demanded you to explain anything in fact, you are the lazy asshole that wants everyone to supply YOU information. Fuck that and :fu:
"What was the reason Trump would have secret documents? Tell us."

Oh, sweetie.....the indictment isn't reliant on you getting an explanation on why Trump would have the secret documents. You're nobody.

That you equate legal validity with YOU getting an explanation to your satisfaction demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of how the law works.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Leo. If you pretend that none of the evidence exists, surely it will all disappear.

"What was the reason Trump would have secret documents? Tell us."

Oh, sweetie.....the indictment isn't reliant on you getting an explanation on why Trump would have the secret documents. You're nobody.

That you equate legal validity with YOU getting an explanation to your satisfaction demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of how the law works.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Leo. If you pretend that none of the evidence exists, surely it will all disappear.
So you cannot come up with any reason Trump would have secret documents? Why not? You seem to think he committed some huge crime with them or was going to. Yet here you are, fumbling around and changing the subject. We already know idiots like you don't need any reason to hate. Your TDS gives you away. You've already been called out on your lie about Trump peeing on a bed with prostitutes in Russia. Never happened. You believed a now debunked dossier and are sanguine with the FBI lying to a FISA court. Seems all you do is believe any lie anyone tells about your hated 'Orange Man Bad.'

So you cannot come up with any reason Trump would have secret documents? Why not? You seem to think he committed some huge crime with them or was going to. Yet here you are, fumbling around and changing the subject. We already know idiots like you don't need any reason to hate. Your TDS gives you away.

Of course I can. He's a braggart and wanted trophies. Which is why he showed them off.

And you'll ignore that too. You're desperately looking for any reason to pretend that NONE of the evidence exists.

Laughing......no one cares. Play pretend all you like. Your willful blindness won't change a single recording, a single text message, a single charge. You're nobody.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, lo lo. Trump is still being arraigned on Tuesday no matter how hard you pretend.

Last edited:
Of course I can. He's a braggart and wanted trophies. Which is why he showed them off.

And you'll ignore that too. You're desperately looking for any reason to pretend that NONE of the evidence exists.

Laughing......no one cares. Your willful blindness won't change a single recording, a single text message, a single charge. You're nobody.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, lo lo. Trump is still being arraigned on Tuesday no matter how hard you pretend.
So, you start with a baseless assumption and end with an unfounded supposition. All based on your unfounded hatred of Donald J. Trump. What a dolt you are.

Forum List

Back