Trump Indicted

So, you start with a baseless assumption and end with an unfounded supposition. All based on your unfounded hatred of Donald J. Trump. What a dolt you are.

Evidence offered in an indictment isn't a 'baseless assumption'. Its the evidence presented to a grand jury that resulted in charges.

Play pretend that none of the evidence exists. Your desperate, willful ignorance won't change a thing about Trump's Tuesday arraignment.

Evidence offered in an indictment isn't a 'baseless assumption'. Its the evidence presented to a grand jury that resulted in charges.

Play pretend that none of the evidence exists. Your desperate, willful ignorance won't change a thing about Trump's Tuesday arraignment.
Where is the evidence that Trump planned anything nefarious with these documents? Or can we chalk it up to a filing error? You do know that Biden and Obama and several other politicians have their own filing errors? Yet no indictments, no stories of nefarious plans, etc. You are nothing but a TDS suck head.

Where is the evidence that Trump planned anything nefarious with these documents? Or can we chalk it up to a filing error? You do know that Biden and Obama and several other politicians have their own filing errors? Yet no indictments, no stories of nefarious plans, etc. You are nothing but a TDS suck head.

'Anything nefarious' isn't a requirement for any of the laws that Trump is charged under.

You're making up meaningless pseudo-legal standards that don't exist in the law ....and then demanding we meet them.

Laughing....no. Your imagination is no more a legal standard than your desperate, willful ignorance.

'Anything nefarious' isn't a requirement for any of the laws that Trump is charged under.

You're making up meaningless pseudo-legal standards that don't exist in the law ....and then demanding we meet them.

Laughing....no. Your imagination is no more a legal standard than your desperate, willful ignorance.
Do you think Trump was going to do anything bad with whatever documents he had? It's an easy question, why can't you answer it?

Do you think Trump was going to do anything bad with whatever documents he had? It's an easy question, why can't you answer it?

Do you think that your imaginary 'legal standards' are going to have any relevance to the outcome of Tuesday's arraignment?

If so, you should call Jack Smith immediately and share with him your 'anything nefarious' standard.

I'm sure he'll drop all charges immediately.

Do you think that your imaginary 'legal standards' are going to have any relevance to the outcome of Tuesday's arraignment?

If so, you should call Jack Smith immediately and share with him your 'anything nefarious' standard.

I'm sure he'll drop all charges immediately.
Jack Smith fucked up many of his prior cases. That could be good for Trump actually. I did not present any standards. I asked you a simple question which you can't answer.

Jack Smith fucked up many of his prior cases. That could be good for Trump actually. I did not present any standards. I asked you a simple question which you can't answer.

You've made up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish with your 'anything nefarious' standard, then laughably demanded we meet it. Nope!

And hey, you play pretend that the evidence doesn't exist. You play pretend that Jack Smith doesn't know the law, but you do.

None of your delusions will matter in Tuesday's arraignment of Trump.

Trump probably declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents but did not go through with the paperwork knowing how corrupt the DOJ and the FBI were and are. Those documents would prove the corruption in our highest legal, law enforcement institutions. Wouldn't be the first time either...See Edgar Hoover.

Trump probably declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents but did not go through with the paperwork knowing how corrupt the DOJ and the FBI were and are. Those documents would prove the corruption in our highest legal, law enforcement institutions. Wouldn't be the first time either...See Edgar Hoover.

Trump claimed he had a standing order to automatically declassify anything he took.

Which, of course, is bullshit.

As Trump is recorded admitting he had classified docs. If even ONE doc was classified, there was no standing order.

You've made up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish with your 'anything nefarious' standard, then laughably demanded we meet it. Nope!

And hey, you play pretend that the evidence doesn't exist. You play pretend that Jack Smith doesn't know the law, but you do.

None of your delusions will matter in Tuesday's arraignment of Trump.
I made no demands of you, snowflake. I just wanted to know what YOU thought Trump would do with the documents. Instead of using big words that you obviously don't understand like: nefarious, how about telling everyone if you think Trump would do something bad with the documents.

Trump claimed he had a standing order to automatically declassify anything he took.

Which, of course, is bullshit.

As Trump is recorded admitting he had classified docs. If even ONE doc was classified, there was no standing order.
Actually POTUS can declassify anything at any time. Look it up, dufus.

I made no demands of you, snowflake. I just wanted to know what YOU thought Trump would do with the documents. Instead of using big words that you obviously don't understand like: nefarious, how about telling everyone if you think Trump would do something bad with the documents.

Uh-huh.

"Where is the evidence that Trump planned anything nefarious with these documents?"

Your made up 'anything nefarious' standard isn't part of any law Trump is charged with. Your claims have devolved into demanding that we somehow meeting non-existent standards.

I'll stick with the actual law thank you. Your pseudo-legal gibberish is gloriously irrelevant.

Actually POTUS can declassify anything at any time. Look it up, dufus.

On July 2021, Trump wasn't POTUS. And that was when Trump admitted he had classified docs, even lamenting about how he could have declassified the doc....but didn't.

Demonstrating elegantly that there never was a 'standing order' to automatically declassify documents he took.

You've been played again, rube. Look it up.

Your desperate, willful ignorance won't change a thing about Trump's Tuesday arraignment.
'Quit pretending': One-time Republican tells
GOP to stop hiding how they feel about Trump

Adolf Putin 'Apprentice' of course vows to stay in

the race for blatant self- pardon even if convicted​

full Trump indictment on mishandling of classified docs
'I will never be detained': Trump defiant
1686464322680.jpeg
1686464824919.jpeg
1686466171392.jpeg
1686466845332.jpeg

Last edited:
No. That is Biden DOING what Trump was Impeached for. Get a grip ,ya Commie.

Democrats are smarter than you. We knew that was a bullshit story made up by Republicans. We knew the prosecutor Biden got thrown out of office was NOT actively investigating Burisma. We knew the video of Biden recalling that incident showed he was tough on corruption. It's one of the reasons Biden schlonged Trump, 81m to 74m.

True.....I guarantee it will be the focus of His legal teams appeal to the charges. Seems the PRA supersedes what Smith is charging.....Then there's Billy Clinton's sock drawer issue.

If He is, the worlds greatest law enforcement organization royally fucked up.

He said one document.....the supposed Iran attack plans.

LOL....He mentioned one document that He should have declassified prior to leaving office. Go read 'Jack Smiths Smoking Gun'..................FYI, reports are Smith doesn't possess the document in question....Iran attack plans.....so how is he going to prove Trump had a classified document.......the alleged tape, alone won't hold up if he can't prove Trump had a classified document.....LOL

You should heed your own words.

He said one document. His indictment said many documents with hundreds of classified markings on them.

Whenever a con says, "probably," everything which follows is made up garbage.

Forum List

Back