Trump Indicted

I don't think it's the issue that Trump had documents at his home. This issue is that he was asked to return them repeatedly, did not, and deliberately lied and evaded the law to keep them, including asking his lawyers to lie for him. He admitted on tape that he had not declassified documents about military action against Iran as he was showing them to guests.
He sure did a piss-poor job of evading. If he was trying to evade the law, why would he just leave the documents laying around for the FBI to find?

Trump is dumb, and irrational (when reason is in conflict with his ego), but this was just a pissing match. The was Trump daring them to indict him. And Dems took the bait.

Last edited:
We know you lie all the time about this stuff.

We remember your 30JUN21 claims.

We remember your 13AUG21 claims.

We remember your "explosive 2-3 week claims.

All lies.
They were never proven to be lies because nothing was investigated. You have your one Big Lie you are pushing. The 2020 election was OBVIOUSLY stolen.

Suuuure, PussyBitch. Uh-huh. :icon_rolleyes:

While you're down on your knees, service your Qult leader as he commands you.

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg
He is talking about Biden being a criminal. No answer to that?

How so? They haven't searched Ivana's fake grave yet.

Watch the footage. 10 guys struggling with the weight of Ivana's ashes. Who buries cremated ashes in a coffin?

Another low life with no respect for the dead. Being scum must make it much easier to support criminals.

He is talking about Biden being a criminal. No answer to that?

I haven't seen any proof Biden was aware he was in possession of classified documents. If he was and never returned them, then he too broke the law.

Democrats are smarter than you. We knew that was a bullshit story made up by Republicans. We knew the prosecutor Biden got thrown out of office was NOT actively investigating Burisma. We knew the video of Biden recalling that incident showed he was tough on corruption. It's one of the reasons Biden schlonged Trump, 81m to 74m.
No. We know that Biden threatened to withhold funds to Ukraine unless a prosecuter was fired. Who was indeed investigating Hunter Biden. As usual ,you are a liar. Typical of all Democrats.

No. We know that Biden threatened to withhold funds to Ukraine unless a prosecuter was fired. Who was indeed investigating Hunter Biden. As usual ,you are a liar. Typical of all Democrats.

Nope, you're lying. Watch this... show Ukraine ever had an investigation on Hinter Biden while Viktor Shokin was a prosecutor...

He sure did a piss-poor job of evading. If he was trying to evade the law, why would he just leave the documents laying around for the FBI to find?
He didn't. What a bizarre post. They had to execute a surprise warrant to get them. Why would you say something so dumb?

He didn't. What a bizarre post. They had to execute a surprise warrant to get them. Why would you say something so dumb?
Because it's not dumb. Nor bizarre. It follows Trump's behavioral patterns to a tee. He gets into these pissing matches with his enemies and does everything he can to provoke them into doing something stupid. The charade keeps his name in the press. It props up his victimhood narrative (and that of his followers). And, even if Dems succeed in legally preventing him from running, they'll just make him a martyr, ensuring that the next MAGA populist (probably DeSantis) will win easily.

I'm not going to belabor this. I have zero proof of Trump's inner reasoning on the matter. But I think the Dems are fucking up regardless. If they keep playing his game, especially if they insist on running Biden as their candidate, I expect them to lose the White House in '24.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back