Trump Indicted

True.....I guarantee it will be the focus of His legal teams appeal to the charges. Seems the PRA supersedes what Smith is charging.....Then there's Billy Clinton's sock drawer issue.

If He is, the worlds greatest law enforcement organization royally fucked up.

He said one document.....the supposed Iran attack plans.

LOL....He mentioned one document that He should have declassified prior to leaving office. Go read 'Jack Smiths Smoking Gun'..................FYI, reports are Smith doesn't possess the document in question....Iran attack plans.....so how is he going to prove Trump had a classified document.......the alleged tape, alone won't hold up if he can't prove Trump had a classified document.....LOL

You should heed your own words.
“This idea of presenting Trump as a victim here or a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous,” Barr said. “Yes, he’s been a victim in the past. His adversaries have obsessively pursued him with phony claims. And I’ve been at his side defending against them when he is a victim. But this is much different. He’s not a victim here. He was totally wrong that he had the right to have those documents. Those documents are among the most sensitive secrets that the country has. They have to be in the custody of the archivist. He had no right to maintain them and retain them.”

Classification authority will be the key.
Wrong again, loser.

“He’s been angry with me for a while,” Barr said. “But you know, I defended the president on on Russia-gate. I stood up and called out (Manhattan District Attorney) Alvin Bragg’s politicized hit job. And I have spoken out for 30 years about the abuse of the criminal justice process to influence politics. But this is simply not true. This particular episode of trying to retrieve those documents, the government acted responsibly. and it was Donald Trump who acted irresponsibly.”

“This idea of presenting Trump as a victim here or a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous,” Barr said. “Yes, he’s been a victim in the past. His adversaries have obsessively pursued him with phony claims. And I’ve been at his side defending against them when he is a victim. But this is much different. He’s not a victim here. He was totally wrong that he had the right to have those documents. Those documents are among the most sensitive secrets that the country has. They have to be in the custody of the archivist. He had no right to maintain them and retain them.”
"Ridiculous" has never stopped MAGA before.

Wrong again, loser.

“He’s been angry with me for a while,” Barr said. “But you know, I defended the president on on Russia-gate. I stood up and called out (Manhattan District Attorney) Alvin Bragg’s politicized hit job. And I have spoken out for 30 years about the abuse of the criminal justice process to influence politics. But this is simply not true. This particular episode of trying to retrieve those documents, the government acted responsibly. and it was Donald Trump who acted irresponsibly.”
Court decision?

The case Farrell is referring to is titled Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration – also known as the “Clinton sock drawer” case. Former President Bill Clinton created White House audio tapes with historian Taylor Branch and stored them in his sock drawer. Judicial Watch sued to obtain access to the tapes and lost.

“He took them from the White House with him into private life,” said Farrell. “There’s classified material on those tapes and arguably it’s the sort of running stream of consciousness record of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Pretty
important stuff.”
“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “

“No one can come back and second guess or double think or ask questions about what the president elects to take with him,” Farrell continued.
In her ruling, Jackson wrote that “the President enjoys unconstrained authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: ‘[a]lthough the President must notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.’”

more fake shit

Because it's not dumb. Nor bizarre. It follows Trump's behavioral patterns to a tee. He gets into these pissing matches with his enemies and does everything he can to provoke them into doing something stupid. The charade keeps his name in the press. It props up his victimhood narrative (and that of his followers). And, even if Dems succeed in legally preventing him from running, they'll just make him a martyr, ensuring that the next MAGA populist (probably DeSantis) will win easily.

I'm not going to belabor this. I have zero proof of Trump's inner reasoning on the matter. But I think the Dems are fucking up regardless. If they keep playing his game, especially if they insist on running Biden as their candidate, I expect them to lose the White House in '24.
It's both bizarre an idiotic. He didn't leave anything lying about for anyone to find. He did EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and HID documents that had to be siezed using a surprise warrant.

Stop saying stupid shit.

Classification authority will be the key.

Trump also clarified that. He said not everything he asked the DoJ to declassify was declassified. He mentioned there's a process towards declassifying documents and he said he accepted everything the DoJ wouldn't declassify.

It's both bizarre an idiotic. He didn't leave anything lying about for anyone to find. He did EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and HID documents that had to be siezed using a surprise warrant.
Maybe you're right. Maybe Trump was stupid enough to "hide" the documents on his premises. Maybe he wasn't trying to provoke Democrats into pumping up his brand. Maybe they just did that all on their own.
Stop saying stupid shit.
I'm not. Dems are lining themselves up to get Trump'ed. Again.

Ostrich up if you like. We'll see how their strategery pans out.

Last edited:

Maybe you're right. Trump is stupid enough to "hide" the documents on his premises. Maybe he wasn't trying to provoke Democrats into pumping up his brand. Maybe they just did that all on their own.

I'm not. Dems are lining themselves up to get Trump'ed. Again.

Ostrich up if you like. We'll see how their strategery pans out.
You actually believe Trump:

“We’re going to win so much that you’re going to be sick and tired. You’re going to say, ‘Please, please, Mr. President, we’re sick and tired of winning. Please let us have at least one loss. It’s no longer exciting to win.’

He sure did a piss-poor job of evading. If he was trying to evade the law, why would he just leave the documents laying around for the FBI to find?

Trump is dumb, and irrational (when reason is in conflict with his ego), but this was just a pissing match. The was Trump daring them to indict him. And Dems took the bait.
Took the bait/followed the law - tomato/to-mah-to.

Forum List

Back