Trump Indicted

You missed my point,I wasn't pretending....I read it.
Oh gotcha. So you’re not a victim of lies, you’re a liar yourself.

Judicial Watch v NARA isn’t terribly problematic. One, it isn’t precedent. Two, it doesn’t give the president total authority take home anything he wants.

If Trump’s legal argument is that he can decide that US defense documents about invasion plans are personal documents, then he thinks we are all idiots.

I don't think it's the issue that Trump had documents at his home. This issue is that he was asked to return them repeatedly, did not, and deliberately lied and evaded the law to keep them, including asking his lawyers to lie for him. He admitted on tape that he had not declassified documents about military action against Iran as he was showing them to guests.

Remember, a special counsel is looking at Biden too. I'd be very surprised if Biden acted the same way.

But why are you surprised by this? This is how Trump has acted his whole life. There are contractors up and down South Florida who will tell you how he stiffed them out of money. This is his nature. But you all choose not to believe it.
Senator Biden was never authorized to take any classified documents from the safe room they were kept in.

As with the January 6th, insurrectionists (not all those arrested for crime on Jan 6), who people here defended and thought could not be charged and found guilty -- we have texts from inside:

count 27 of the indictment:

Indictment Public Statements count 27.jpg

Senator Biden was never authorized to take any classified documents from the safe room they were kept in.

Nor was lying Orange Faced Putin Blow Job giving 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward Rapist and Traitor.

The Orange Shit Gibbon admitted he did not have the power to declassify a single solitary good goddamned thing. You refuse to accept that.

Mr. Biden DID NOT SENT AN ARMY OF LAWYERS TO COURT TO FIGHT A SEARCH WARRANT. THE FUCK WAD RAPTIST AND TRAITOR DID.

Nor was lying Orange Faced Putin Blow Job giving 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward Rapist and Traitor.

The Orange Shit Gibbon admitted he did not have the power to declassify a single solitary good goddamned thing. You refuse to accept that.

Mr. Biden DID NOT SENT AN ARMY OF LAWYERS TO COURT TO FIGHT A SEARCH WARRANT. THE FUCK WAD RAPTIST AND TRAITOR DID.
The fact you have no defense for the undefendable act makes you a traitor

Forum List

Back