Trump Indicted

It makes it true because that's how government is run in a banana republic
Have made up crimes against the political opposition bring charges and convictions

If Biden had committed a crime when he withheld a billion dollars in guaranteed loans for Ukraine while his son worked for Burisma, should Biden have been charged with that crime?

If Biden had committed a crime when he withheld a billion dollars in guaranteed loans for Ukraine while his son worked for Burisma, should Biden have been charged with that crime?
It wouldn't be a witch hunt made up charges when he is charged.

Laughing....nope. The recording where Trump admitted that he had a classified doc at his residence is from July of 2021. And most definitely was NOT president then.

If there was a blanket order where everything he took to his residence was 'automatically' declassified, it would be impossible for any document at his residence to be classified.

Even ONE classified doc in Trump residence proves that there was NO blanket order to declassify documents taken to Trump's residence.

Which is why Trump's lawyers have NEVER argued in court that Trump 'telepathically declassified' anything, or that there was any blanket declassification order.

You've been played again rube.
You've been played.

It makes it true because that's how government is run in a banana republic
Have made up crimes against the political opposition bring charges and convictions
There’s nothing made up here. The basic facts, we all agree on.

Trump took hundreds of highly classified documents. The government wanted them back. Trump didn’t.

Everything that happened in this indictment is because Trump doesn’t think the law applies to him.

Do you think that your imaginary 'legal standards' are going to have any relevance to the outcome of Tuesday's arraignment?

If so, you should call Jack Smith immediately and share with him your 'anything nefarious' standard.

I'm sure he'll drop all charges immediately.

It's both bizarre an idiotic. He didn't leave anything lying about for anyone to find. He did EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and HID documents that had to be siezed using a surprise warrant.

Stop saying stupid shit.
So were they in a a foreign country in a hidden safe or something?

You don't seem to have a strong attachment to reality.

You should read the indictment before opening your mouth about it again.
Actually I think that's the other way around, and I sense dblack is either Democrat or Independent and much better

informed than you.

Last edited:
Oh gotcha. So you’re not a victim of lies, you’re a liar yourself.

Judicial Watch v NARA isn’t terribly problematic. One, it isn’t precedent. Two, it doesn’t give the president total authority take home anything he wants.

If Trump’s legal argument is that he can decide that US defense documents about invasion plans are personal documents, then he thinks we are all idiots.
Actually it's the case precendents cited in Judicial Watch vs. NARA that are relevant.
These fuckers don't understand the unrepairable damage they have done to this country
Or they do and don't care. :(

Can you post the language in the case that says as such?
Yep, but I already have 2-4x or more in this thread so I'm not doing it again.

It's in the middle and bottom, not up top. :dunno:

Last edited:
Yep, but I already have 3-4x or more in this thread so I'm not doing it again.

It's in the middle and bottom, not up top. :dunno:
Sorry, but no deal.

The decision specifically says they didn’t make this claim.

1686513221743.png

The fact you have no defense for the undefendable act makes you a traitor

At no time did Mr. Biden attempt impede, delay or stop the search of his Delaware Residence. Every step of the way Mr. Biden cooperated with the search

The Rapist and Traitor send lawyers to court to stop the search warrant. He attempted and at getting search warrant quashed. He blocked, delayed and impeded the search every step of the way.

I proudly and loudly served my country in Viet Nam and later at the Pentagon. The Rapist and Traitor called the Men and Women who fought for and died for our country "Suckers and Losers" . The Orange Shit Gibbon shared highly classified material with both the Russian Ambassador AND the Russian Foreign Minister.

I have never betrayed country. I have never removed classified material.

The only Traitor's on this forum the loud mouth MAGA MAGGOTS who hate this country and support a Fascist like the Rapist and Traitor.

Forum List

Back