Trump Indicted

Trump also clarified that. He said not everything he asked the DoJ to declassify was declassified. He mentioned there's a process towards declassifying documents and he said he accepted everything the DoJ wouldn't declassify.
Link

So it wasn't a raid?

thank you
You tell me........ :biggrin:

There is no "maybe" about it. It's on video. You don't know a goddamn thing about any of this, do you?
Mkay. You don't seem to be following the conversation. The question we were discussing is whether Dems should fall for it.

In any case, it's clearly emotionally important for you to win. So, here ya go: "YOU WIN!!!!" I'll see if I can dig up a trophy.

I wonder if the Dems will have similar luck in '24.

You don't seem to be following the conversation. In any case, it's clearly emotionally important for you to win. So, here ya go: "YOU WIN!!!!"

I'll see if I can dig up a trophy. We'll see if the Dems have similar luck in '24.
You don't seem to have a strong attachment to reality.

You should read the indictment before opening your mouth about it again.

You obviously do not understand what you've claimed to have read

or

you're lying again.

counts 22 & 23

Indictment Public Statements count 22.jpg

Indictment Public Statements count 23.jpg

You obviously do not understand what you've claimed to have read

or

you're lying again.

counts 22 & 23

View attachment 794062

View attachment 794063
Doesn't seem to address what I was replying to Faun about.

Trump also clarified that. He said not everything he asked the DoJ to declassify was declassified. He mentioned there's a process towards declassifying documents and he said he accepted everything the DoJ wouldn't declassify.

Forum List

Back