Trump Indicted

But the MAGA branding is "Trump's a victim and I'm a victim."
Yep. Ignorance, hatred and fear wins elections. Way more than intelligence, love and courage. But that's democracy. Or at least our "full retard" version of democracy.

Last edited:
lol

You can’t be serious – this is as stupid as it is wrong.

Democrats are the opposite of a ‘cult’; they’re not even a real party – they’re a de facto coalition of politicians who oppose Republicans and conservatism, as much at odds with each other as Republicans.

Stop being ridiculous and pathetic.
You are a cultist

You are a cultist

Suuuure, PussyBitch. Uh-huh. :icon_rolleyes:

While you're down on your knees, service your Qult leader as he commands you.

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

If we can reach 1000 pages here, DearLeader will be magical exonerated! We just need more MAGA prayers!

Or so his cult acolytes seem to think. If they show how their faith in DearLeader and fascism is strong and unwavering, reality will reverse itself.

That doesn't explain why senator Biden kept classified documents at his home.

I don't think it's the issue that Trump had documents at his home. This issue is that he was asked to return them repeatedly, did not, and deliberately lied and evaded the law to keep them, including asking his lawyers to lie for him. He admitted on tape that he had not declassified documents about military action against Iran as he was showing them to guests.

Remember, a special counsel is looking at Biden too. I'd be very surprised if Biden acted the same way.

But why are you surprised by this? This is how Trump has acted his whole life. There are contractors up and down South Florida who will tell you how he stiffed them out of money. This is his nature. But you all choose not to believe it.

Forum List

Back