Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers

Keep it classy Tards - Keep it classy! :icon_rolleyes:
Fuck those pussies. If they can't handle the job with the proper amount of scrutiny, they need to get the fuck out and let somebody else do it.

Bunch of fuckers are getting nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers because they know good and goddamn motherfucking well they were cheating. They are only mad now because they want to cheat more.

Nobody will dare try that shit here. Not when the AG has devoted many resources to investigating and prosecuting any and all voter fraud. It's not worth the risk.

And those blue border counties sure did flip in a hurry. No voter fraud at all.
:laughing0301:

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,
Piss off. If you don’t see a problem here, then I cannot help :finger3:

I don't need your help... Trump leaves rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!

Rent Free, Skye?! Why, I bet Trump got BILLIONS of dollars worth of free media coverage and other things from the Left between 2015 and now!

I wonder what that comes down to in dollars paid per progressive liberal?

The "campaign of fear," sparked by Trump's [alleged] voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

I'm just curious, WHO is Reuters to claim the election fraud is a "falsehood" when by their own admission, they've done NOTHING to vet the truth of the matter other than just TAKE THE WORD OF INTERESTED THIRD PARTIES?! Parties who should be the LAST people to rely on in questioning the election!!

Fact of the matter is that Reuters, like 99% of the other people out there dismissing the fraud charges as baseless, has done NOTHING to ascertain the TRUTH in the election, and like everyone else, is just quoting OTHER people, who in turn are just quoting OTHER people, neither of which are first hand experts in the matter, and they are just quoting yet OTHER people, who are basing THEIR opinion on the matter on others who are simply assuming since all they hear is claims that the fraud is all debunked, that there must not be any TRUTH to it!

Only a progressive liberal CROOK could support an election process like that.

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families? I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!

Trumpers have endured death threats for YEARS AND YEARS, including even being shot and almost killed in a ball-field, and last year, over 2,000 police injured and killed. If you think it so horrible, you must have an awful grudge against a whole lot of leftist democrats.

Fuck those pussies. If they can't handle the job with the proper amount of scrutiny, they need to get the fuck out and let somebody else do it.

Bunch of fuckers are getting nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers because they know good and goddamn motherfucking well they were cheating. They are only mad now because they want to cheat more.

Nobody will dare try that shit here. Not when the AG has devoted many resources to investigating and prosecuting any and all voter fraud. It's not worth the risk.

And those blue border counties sure did flip in a hurry. No voter fraud at all.
:laughing0301:
So to get this straight, you support violent fuckers who behave in such a manner.
It’s a yes or no question.

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families?

I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!
I sure as hell would condemn lefties behaving in such a manner 7 months after getting an election result they didn’t like.

Here’s another situation in Callie. Biden won this central coast county by 20,000+ votes. There was a recount and an audit. Sad

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families? I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!

Trumpers have endured death threats for YEARS AND YEARS, including even being shot and almost killed in a ball-field, and last year, over 2,000 police injured and killed. If you think it so horrible, you must have an awful grudge against a whole lot of leftist democrats.

1623471511745.jpeg

Amazing how many Nuts are out there who like to threaten people right? No doubt Inspired by Schiff and Paleolosi But as of today we still haven't made being a Democrat a criminal offense.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,
Piss off. If you don’t see a problem here, then I cannot help :finger3:

I don't need your help... Trump leaves rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!

Rent Free, Skye?! Why, I bet Trump got BILLIONS of dollars worth of free media coverage and other things from the Left between 2015 and now!

I wonder what that comes down to in dollars paid per progressive liberal?
You clearly have no clue how advertising works.

Forum List

Back