Trump interview right now with Hugh Hewitt's: "i can't imagine being indicted, i've done nothing wrong" "if i am indicted, people wouldn't stand 4 it"

Riiight, i just made it up out of thin air. Your left wing rioters DIDNT attack shitloads of government buildings. :cuckoo:
Well, no. You're just making shit up.

Do you not understand that your gaslighting only works on your fellow bedwetter cultists?

If you're going to lie, don't be such a retard about it.

Trump illegally stole classified nuclear documents & Human Intel from the White House. During his presidency, an unprecedented uptick of deaths amongst CIA agents & US spies in foreign territories began occurring. This is not a coincidence. This is Espionage in plain sight

enjoy the interview lol...will post the whole thing later

I didn't hurl, but came close.

There aren't enough of his asseaters to stop DOJ from getting Trump for his treasenous activities.

A cell is too good for him.

They should attack more government buildings if he is indicted. Hopefully they will post lots of selfies and videos of their brave assaults.
You mean like they did on 1/6 & ended up in a cell as their cult leader was living large at MAL?

Miss the irony, dont'cha?

From which university did you receive your Law Degree?
Nobody's afraid of a threat from an impotent lardass. Without Trump's goon squad in the Federal Govt. he's nothing & he knows it. A pimple on a dog's ass.

Let him run his big mouth. Means nothing.

Well, no. You're just making shit up.

Do you not understand that your gaslighting only works on your fellow bedwetter cultists?

If you're going to lie, don't be such a retard about it.
Youre a fucking idiot if you dont even know the basic facts of your years long riots.

We may or may not see.

The idea of an administration jailing its political opponents in an attempt to rig an election in their favor is sort of unprecedented in US history.

Sleepy Joe still have a chance to step back from the edge of totalitarianism.
You believe that trump is above the law, don't you?

Nobody's afraid of a threat from an impotent lardass. Without Trump's goon squad in the Federal Govt. he's nothing & he knows it. A pimple on a dog's ass.

Let him run his big mouth. Means nothing.
Answer my question.

You believe that trump is above the law, don't you?

Not at all.

Its just that we've gone through so many Fake Stories and Fake Investigations, its hard to believe this is anything more than just a campaign tactic.

After all, getting rid of the 74 million Little Trumpsters paves the way for indefinite rule by the Bidenistas.

I don't see what the discussion here is about. DearLeader said he can't be indicted, so that settles it, right?

Well, at least that's what all of his fascist followers here say.

I don't see what the discussion here is about. DearLeader said he can't be indicted, so that settles it, right?

Well, at least that's what all of his fascist followers here say.

Criminalizing the opposition and dissent, which is what an indictment of the Trumpster would signify, is the very definition of Fascism and Communism.

Answer my question.
I don't need a law degree if that's what you're asking, to see that Trump is a corrupt, vile lowlife.

Btw, Trump is paying this lawyer from Florida $3 million to represent him. Trump is unhinged because he knows his ass is in a bag or he wouldn't agree to that fee. The $3 mil probably came from that "stop the steal" grift that he's running & that's also under investigation. Trump is a serial criminal, thru & thru.

75 percent of the country thinks the Demafascist in the Xiden admin and Congress are driving the country in the wrong direction.....weaponzing the DOJ to go after a political rival. is just icing on the cake....Trump is right, the people won't stand for it

I don't need a law degree if that's what you're asking, to see that Trump is a corrupt, vile lowlife.

Btw, Trump is paying this lawyer from Florida $3 million to represent him. Trump is unhinged because he knows his ass is in a bag or he wouldn't agree to that fee. The $3 mil probably came from that "stop the steal" grift that he's running & that's also under investigation. Trump is a serial criminal, thru & thru.
The strategy is to sue Trump into poverty.
It's not working.

Forum List

Back