Trump interview right now with Hugh Hewitt's: "i can't imagine being indicted, i've done nothing wrong" "if i am indicted, people wouldn't stand 4 it"

75 percent of the country thinks the Demafascist in the Xiden admin and Congress are driving the country in the wrong direction.....weaponzing the DOJ to go after a political rival. is just icing on the cake....Trump is right, the people won't stand for it
What people? Proud Boys, Oath Keepers? It's high time that people in this Country stood up to that motherfucker Trump who wants to blow the whole thing up with his fucking threats. Fuck thst asshole & the horse he rode in on.

Criminalizing the opposition and dissent, which is what an indictment of the Trumpster would signify, is the very definition of Fascism and Communism.
Criminal activity, even when committed by the former head honcho, is still a crime in our country is what it would signify if he is indicted and convicted.

I don't need a law degree if that's what you're asking, to see that Trump is a corrupt, vile lowlife.

Btw, Trump is paying this lawyer from Florida $3 million to represent him. Trump is unhinged because he knows his ass is in a bag or he wouldn't agree to that fee. The $3 mil probably came from that "stop the steal" grift that he's running & that's also under investigation. Trump is a serial criminal, thru & thru.
Joe is a grifter. Never worked a hard day in his life. Never made hard decisions wither as he was given scripts for fifty years. It was just how he sold it. His working-class values speeches are sickening and disgusting. We are now at the near terminal part of nations elections where we have one party even with a 50/50 split rams through their agendas while the other one is on a lake having a picnic. And worse than that are helping the other side to get their agendas through. It may be possible that the Senate should be Republican from the 2020 election easily. And that brings the Dem house into view also.

What people? Proud Boys, Oath Keepers? It's high time that people in this Country stood up to that motherfucker Trump who wants to blow the whole thing up with his fucking threats. Fuck thst asshole & the horse he rode in on.
Like BLM and all the Drug Dealers and Gun Smugglers in Blue Cities?

Not at all.

Its just that we've gone through so many Fake Stories and Fake Investigations, its hard to believe this is anything more than just a campaign tactic.

After all, getting rid of the 74 million Little Trumpsters paves the way for indefinite rule by the Bidenistas.
We will celebrate if the fat former guy is charged.

Criminal activity, even when committed by the former head honcho, is still a crime in our country is what it would signify if he is indicted and convicted.

People are tired of Fake Prosecutions, which is what President Trump has been subject to years.

And in spite of libs declaring constantly "the walls are closing in" on Trump, they never got anything on him.

So, no, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court isn't going to have to travel to Allenwood Pen in January 2025 to deliver the oath of office to the shot caller on the yard.

75 percent of the country thinks the Demafascist in the Xiden admin and Congress are driving the country in the wrong direction.....weaponzing the DOJ to go after a political rival. is just icing on the cake....Trump is right, the people won't stand for it
Yea, it's too bad that people are believing Trump's lies & the propoganda puked by his far right wing goon squad on fox news & others like those two bozos who took over for Limbaugh.

People are tired of Fake Prosecutions, which is what President Trump has been subject to years.

And in spite of libs declaring constantly "the walls are closing in" on Trump, they never got anything on him.

So, no, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court isn't going to have to travel to Allenwood Pen in January 2025 to deliver the oath of office to the shot caller on the yard.
I disagree. People are sick of the Neo-GOP whitewashing Trumps High Crimes against America and our Constitution. I don;t know if the wall are close to closing in, but we'll have to wait and see what the DOJ does and accept the eventual outcome regardless? Right?

I disagree. People are sick of the Neo-GOP whitewashing Trumps High Crimes against America and our Constitution. I don;t know if the wall are close to closing in, but we'll have to wait and see what the DOJ does and accept the eventual outcome regardless? Right?

Why should anyone accept an injustice at all? Particularly with a DOJ headed by a political hack like Garland

no americans…the 75 percent that sees your demafasict are taking us in the wrong direction

Yea, it's too bad that people are believing Trump's lies & the propoganda puked by his far right wing goon squad on fox news & others like those two bozos who took over for Limbaugh.
haha yeah that’s it 75 percent are believing “lies”

It really is difficult to grasp how manipulated these people are. They won't accept anything they're not told to accept.

It really is difficult to grasp how manipulated these people are. They won't accept anything they're not told to accept.

Riddle me this, mac.

If the Trumpster is as guilty of crimes as you seem to hope, why hasn't Biden and Garland charged him yet?

Could it be that they realize that we have public trials in America, and everyone would see how full of excrement they are?

Right now, they are just trying to desecrate on Trump's good name in public, where they don't have to be cross examined, and where they hope to get political benefit against their 2024 opponent.

Riddle me this, mac.

If the Trumpster is as guilty of crimes as you seem to hope, why hasn't Biden and Garland charged him yet?

Could it be that they realize that we have public trials in America, and everyone would see how full of excrement they are?

Right now, they are just trying to desecrate on Trump's good name in public, where they don't have to be cross examined, and where they hope to get political benefit against their 2024 opponent.
Garland (Biden has no say, regardless of what talk radio says) hasn't said he's not going to charge him. As we all know, they're still gathering evidence.

This isn't that difficult to understand. Maybe he'll indict people, maybe he won't. I don't know, and you don't know.

Garland (Biden has no say, regardless of what talk radio says) hasn't said he's not going to charge him. As we all know, they're still gathering evidence.

This isn't that difficult to understand. Maybe he'll indict people, maybe he won't. I don't know, and you don't know.

Of course Biden has a say.

Garland is his HAND PICKED Attorney General. A man who political fortunes depend on the Big Man's fortunes.

The Libs have been "gathering evidence" since Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

I suppose it could be "any day now" that Trump is charged, but that isn't what history would indicate.

Riddle me this, mac.

Biden doesn't have the authority to indict anyone. He's not like Trump who leaned on the DOJ to prosecute people that he hated, using his lakey Barr to do it.

Forum List

Back