Trump interview right now with Hugh Hewitt's: "i can't imagine being indicted, i've done nothing wrong" "if i am indicted, people wouldn't stand 4 it"

Of course Biden has a say.

Garland is his HAND PICKED Attorney General. A man who political fortunes depend on the Big Man's fortunes.

The Libs have been "gathering evidence" since Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

I suppose it could be "any day now" that Trump is charged, but that isn't what history would indicate.
No he doesn't have a "say". You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Ive always found it fascinating how out of touch you lefties are. You attack and burn government buildings for a year straight, then whine about the single time in human history that republicans did it, and they werent burning the building; they just broke some windows. How are you completely unable to see such obvious and laughable hypocrisy? Its fuckin weird man. :laugh:
Such pathetic whataboutism. Do turmpanzees have no shame at all?

Criminalizing the opposition and dissent, which is what an indictment of the Trumpster would signify, is the very definition of Fascism and Communism.
:lol:

Let it be noted henceforth that It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Let it be noted that breaking SEVERAL laws and being held accountable is fascism.

:auiqs.jpg:

If the Trumpster is as guilty of crimes as you seem to hope, why hasn't Biden and Garland charged him yet?
You lose credibility when you project stuff like that. Garland does not follow the Unitary President code like Bill "the Fixer" Barr did. Barr is now under investigation for politically motivated prosecutions for the Trumpybear against democrats.

Forum List

Back