Trump interview right now with Hugh Hewitt's: "i can't imagine being indicted, i've done nothing wrong" "if i am indicted, people wouldn't stand 4 it"

What about all the race riots due to the conflict between the policing community and the communities of color that happened before 2017. No once did any of those riots have a thing to do with the presidential election nor did they interrupted the non violent transfer of power process in progress at the time. Nor did the ones that happened between 2017 and 2021.
Dark people love to riot and loot…they can’t wait for a reason…Why would anyone legit and sane riot because police patrol the ghettos and barrios where nearly all crime happens?

Trump illegally stole classified nuclear documents & Human Intel from the White House. During his presidency, an unprecedented uptick of deaths amongst CIA agents & US spies in foreign territories began occurring. This is not a coincidence. This is Espionage in plain sight

enjoy the interview lol...will post the whole thing later

I'd sit for it.

Dark people love to riot and loot…they can’t wait for a reason…Why would anyone legit and sane riot because police patrol the ghettos and barrios where nearly all crime happens?
Yeah, those areas are rampant with white-collar crime.

No, we didn't.

Remember, you lying about us doesm't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a liar.

And unless you repent of that lie, publicly, your eternal fate looks kind of toasty.

So, what other moral depravity have your masters ordered you to run cover for today? Run and check. You live to serve your masters, after all.
Ok, so youre an uninformed fool who has no business even being in this discussion. Youre crazy if you think for one second that im going to waste my time proving the obvious, you are dumber than i already think you are. :cuckoo:

Trump illegally stole classified nuclear documents & Human Intel from the White House. During his presidency, an unprecedented uptick of deaths amongst CIA agents & US spies in foreign territories began occurring. This is not a coincidence. This is Espionage in plain sight

From which university did you receive your Law Degree?

For the record this liberal has never attacked a single building, government or otherwise.

Race riots have been a frightening thing to the power structure since even before Nat Turners killing spree. To equate the recent race riots to the Big Lie and Maga's violent assault on Congress and the constitutional process the joint session was in the middle of, is ridiculous on many levels. It's weird that so many New Republicans buy it.
Your race riots were a lie. You started them because of "hands up dont shoot". You probably dont even know what im talking about, do you. :cuckoo:

What about all the race riots due to the conflict between the policing community and the communities of color that happened before 2017. No once did any of those riots have a thing to do with the presidential election nor did they interrupted the non violent transfer of power process in progress at the time. Nor did the ones that happened between 2017 and 2021.
Policies that Jo Biden made sure was passed through law.

So in your mind the "StrangleKnee" was just an excuse to riot and do what they love, again? Nothing to do with which party is in power.....

Schumer called it. He is part of it.

Ok, so youre an uninformed fool who has no business even being in this discussion. Youre crazy if you think for one second that im going to waste my time proving the obvious, you are dumber than i already think you are. :cuckoo:
you're like Tony Ferguson, bro, WAY PAST YOUR PRIME!

Trump cultists, please choose your specific excuse for Trump's crimes.

1. "Look over there at what some Democrat supposedly did!"

2. "Ex-president LordGodKingEmperor Trump can retroactively declassify documents just by thinking about it!"

3. "All Republicans are above the law!"

Your race riots were a lie. You started them because of "hands up dont shoot". You probably dont even know what im talking about, do you. :cuckoo:
Too bad we didn't have a cop cams so we could have a record of what Micheal Brown did. I trust the courts got it right. Simple rule, don't attack people with guns.

if democrats had one tiny speck of dirt on trump they would have demanded his arrest immediately...they got nothing, just like inside their heads they got nothing...just gas like in bidens depends

Trump cultists, please choose your specific excuse for Trump's crimes.

1. "Look over there at what some Democrat supposedly did!"

2. "Ex-president LordGodKingEmperor Trump can retroactively declassify documents just by thinking about it!"

3. "All Republicans are above the law!"
quick sweetheart...bidens depends is stinking like hell again

Everyone correctly takes that as your admission you just made it all up.

So, has your BigLie worked on anyone outside of yoru cult?

No?

Then why use it?
Riiight, i just made it up out of thin air. Your left wing rioters DIDNT attack shitloads of government buildings. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back