Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...
Well none of you have explained why people like John Podesta were exchanging emails with people using known pedo code speak like “pizza-related map” on a “handkerchief”. Or why they spend tens of thousands of dollars on “hot dogs”.

The fact that you people defend these pedos is insane.

The Article of Impeachment covers more than just his words at the rally.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

So what should Trump's punishment be?
He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Stalin and Mao love your posts!
It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Trump loves you. You're very special.

It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct (mynorthwest.com)

Liberal rioters are the worst! Glad you agree.

So you support the January 6th terrorist attack on our nation's capitol, the injuries and the deaths.

You're very special. Trump loves you.

Like Pelosi said when you guys took over the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings. It's the peoples house.

It was not a thrill when I heard it on January 6th and it was not a thrill when I heard it over the summer

I know...I get it....it was a small minority of anarchists that created the issues of the summer.

So I guess it was 75 million people that created the situation on January 6th

Grow up.

Cops are dead and injured. People are terrorized. Our democracy was attacked.

Yet, YOU had no problem with David Dorn getting ACTUALLY MURDERED by your thug ilk.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/david-dorn-st-louis-police-shot-trnd/index.html
Take your fake outrage and GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE you communist swine.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct (mynorthwest.com)

So you support the January 6th terrorist attack on our nation's capitol, the injuries and the deaths.

Like Pelosi said when you guys took over the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings. It's the peoples house.

It was not a thrill when I heard it on January 6th and it was not a thrill when I heard it over the summer

I know...I get it....it was a small minority of anarchists that created the issues of the summer.

Grow up.

And this summer cops were injured, terrified and peoples lives were lost and livelihoods burnt to the ground.

Pelosi loves you.

Grow up.

We know the summer of love killed many. Lots of people lost their livelihoods. January 6 was the people showing our representatives we are getting fed up with their antiamerican stance.

We know the summer of love killed many. Lots of people lost their livelihoods. January 6 was the people showing our representatives we are getting fed up with their antiamerican stance.
And this summer cops were injured, terrified and peoples lives were lost and livelihoods burnt to the ground.
Pelosi loves you.
Neither of you will be able to either change the subject or put me on the defensive.

You support domestic terrorism. In other words, you are good Trumpsters.

Pelosi loves you.
Neither of you will be able to either change the subject or put me on the defensive.

You support domestic terrorism. In other words, you are good Trumpsters.
Your guys are still rioting. They tried to burn people alive you stupid fuck. While you are silent.

Terrorist attack? Like the hundreds of terrorist attacks all summer?

No. You support the deaths and injuries of January 6th. You are an anti-American terrorist.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Blah,blah,blah,blah. Grow up already.

You don’t think Trumps actions deserve vengeance?

Do you support Trumps actions towards Mike Pence?

I think you're a disappointment, an embarrassment and a lost cause like so many other deranged left wing partisans. I'll never get through, nobody will.

No. You support the deaths and injuries of January 6th. You are an anti-American terrorist.

You support the deaths and injuries of January 6th.

Liar.

You are an anti-American terrorist.

I know you've never felt comfortable in your own body,
but I think you're taking too much estrogen. Dial it back a bit.

Forum List

Back