Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

The Article of Impeachment covers more than just his words at the rally.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

So what should Trump's punishment be?
He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Stalin and Mao love your posts!
It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Trump loves you. You're very special.

It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct (mynorthwest.com)

Liberal rioters are the worst! Glad you agree.

So you support the January 6th terrorist attack on our nation's capitol, the injuries and the deaths.

You're very special. Trump loves you.

Terrorist attack? Like the hundreds of terrorist attacks all summer?

No. You support the deaths and injuries of January 6th. You are an anti-American terrorist.

And YOU supported all the deaths and destruction of 2020.

It works the same way.

You did not answer

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Your actions are not motivated by a sense of right and wrong or a desire for justice. Your actions are motivated by hatred and spite. You just want to hurt Donald Trump because he has offended you deeply.

You did not answer

Your actions are not motivated by a sense of right and wrong or a desire for justice. Your actions are motivated by hatred and spite. You just want to hurt Donald Trump because he has offended you deeply.

Simple question

Why are you afraid to answer? What are your loyalties?

The Article of Impeachment covers more than just his words at the rally.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

So what should Trump's punishment be?
He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Stalin and Mao love your posts!

Trump loves you. You're very special.

LOL! Yes, just more Antifa lead mostly peaceful protests.

So why did Nancy refuse Trump's offer for additional security and national Guard?

Why did Nancy order the Capitol police to allow the Antifa BLM Rioters past the barricades?

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Guess who else is guilty....
1613055442730.png

What are your loyalties?

I don't have loyalties because I'm not a brainwashed imbecile like the rest of you. I'm not interested in your manipulative and deflective bullshit. I'm not playing your game. You've lost your mind.

With all due respect...if you on the left want to start jailing conservatives for what happened that day...then it's time that some people start going to jail for what THEY did for the better part of FIVE YEARS!
Start jailing? The FBI has over 250 insurrectionists locked up without bail.

You did not answer

I can't speak for RW but I WAS offended...attacking our democracy offends me deeply

What are your loyalties?

I don't have loyalties because I'm not a brainwashed imbecile like the rest of you. I'm not interested in your manipulative and deflective bullshit. I'm not playing your game. You've lost your mind.

You still can’t answer a simple question

I can answer it, Why can’t you?

I didn't answer your question because I'm not going to dignify your deflection. Take whatever you want from that. If you want to be an arrogant fool and think I'm afraid or can't answer then do your thing boss. I've repeatedly made it clear that I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just not consumed by rage like you.

I didn't answer your question because I'm not going to dignify your deflection. Take whatever you want from that. If you want to be an arrogant fool and think I'm afraid or can't answer then do your thing boss. I've repeatedly made it clear that I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just not consumed by rage like you.
Deflection?
Read the title of the thread

The insurrection targeted Mike Pence at Trumps direction.
Do you support Trump or Pence?

Deflection?
Read the title of the thread

The insurrection targeted Mike Pence at Trumps direction.
Do you support Trump or Pence?

You're obnoxious. There's nothing to be gained by conversing with an extremist like you. Have a nice day.
What have I said that is obnoxious?
I asked you to back your position. Now you are running away

Deflection hell.

The question is...Did Trump incite these MAGArats or not.

That is what he's being Impeached for.

If you can't tell us why he sent those rioters to the Capitol then you have no business posting on this thread

Forum List

Back