Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

Whatever the penalties are. Trump is not the victim here. True story.

So you don't even have a concept of what Trump's punishment should look like?
The Constitution says clearly what the penalties of conviction by the Senate are.

The constitution is very clear that impeachment can not impose any punitive punishment at all.
It can only remove from office and prevent future office.
The removal of pension was not a punishment, but to prevent wasting money where it would no longer be useful.

If one wants to punish Trump, then just press charges normally.
You don't need impeachment of someone out of office, so there is no reason not to right now.
Impeachment of someone already out of office, makes no sense at all, and actually would prevent normal prosecution as double jeopardy.

The Constitution says clearly what the penalties of conviction by the Senate are.

The constitution is very clear that impeachment can not impose any punitive punishment at all.
The removal of pension was not a punishment, but to prevent wasting money where it would no longer be useful.

You don't need impeachment of someone out of office, so there is no reason not to right now.
Impeachment of someone already out of office, makes no sense at all, and actually would prevent normal prosecution as double jeopardy.
No double jeopardy. The impeachment it a political process not a criminal process.

You people just can't let it go.
Because they know the election was stolen. This entire charade is to punish the people so badly that they never again recognize that an election was a fraud.

I am extreme left and do not think the main election was stolen, but that does not mean the occupation of Congress was not a protected form of political expression. Being wrong does not reduce the right of a political opinion from have a right to be heard.

Everyone was warned about the radical groups coming, Trump offered the National Guard and it was turned down.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

You keep posting this over and over again. Trump lost you should move on. No chance you’re from Boston, we are built tougher than this.

No double jeopardy. The impeachment it a political process not a criminal process.

Wrong, because if impeachment in this case was not to deliberately to cause harm as a criminal punishment, it would not happen. Trump is already out of office.
And there is not supposed to be any form of harming political views in any sort of political process.
Impeachment is not supposed to be political at all.
It is only supposed to be a criminal process, where political immunity is removed, so that futher criminal prosecution can proceed.

If a person is in office, then impeachment is necessary, so the next step can proceed, which is the criminal civilian trial.

If a person is not in office, then there is no immunity from prosecution, so the criminal civilian trial is what should happen.
If instead you try to do a useless impeachment, that would preclude the normal criminal civilian trial, as that would be double jeopardy. So once the person is out of office, you get to choose one or the other, but not both. And clearly the only reasonable choice is a normal criminal civilian trial. The only reason to choose impeachment instead is if there is not sufficient evidence, and one is counting on political partisanship instead. Which is illegal.

I’ll ask you the same question

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Easy enough to do

What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have.

I tried to engage you and all I get is diversion.
You have yet to make a credible post related to this thread

No further desire to discuss with a lightweigt

Lets do both
He is now facing charges in Georgia

Pelosi's BIG mistake in this (and the impeachment last year), was to have a minimal number of Articles of Impeachment.

Trump SHOULD be charged at least with:

1. Incitement to Insurrection.
2. Conspiracy to Insurrection
3. Dereliction of Duty and Violating his Presidential Oath.

They should make the Senate vote on all three articles individually. It would be extremely hard for them to vote 'innocent' on the third one.

In the end, the impeachment trial won't matter - it's the least of Trump's problems.

What will really matter is the charges that the DOJ will bring. Then Trump won't have a bunch of spineless weenie Republican Senators to hide behind!!!!

Good freakin' luck to the spineless weenies on 2022!!!

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Waah waah waah Trump is mean....and yet I can't stop fantasizing about him in all my posts.....

Is Rigby5 real? I suppose he is. This country produces all types of weirdos. He sounds like an “infantile ultra-leftist” or a “Third Period” Stalinist saying things like, “the Democratic party has NEVER really been liberal, and was always equally fascist as the Republicans.”

Using “fascism” in such a manner is all wrong. For one, it ignores a defining characteristic of fascism: that it rejects parliamentary democracy, that it starts and remains an “extra-parliamentary” movement of gangsters rejecting regular constitutional voting processes and the orderly transfer of power between parties.

Last edited:
He should be found guilty

This China Joe asshole that you stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats supported should be found guilty of stealing an election and every fucking Democrat that supported that terrorist organization BLM should go to jail for inciting insurrection.

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.

I said nothing of “punitive punishment”.

I’ll ask you the same question

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Easy enough to do

What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have.

I tried to engage you and all I get is diversion.
You have yet to make a credible post related to this thread

No further desire to discuss with a lightweigt

That's an odd statement considering you've never made a credible post in your life. One only needs look at your posts. PROG-pretend, right PROG?

Forum List

Back